Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

So I was doing my thing in the livestream and chatting on synchtube when I hear a knock on the door. It's 11 something PM and my cousin comes over to ask me if I want to go play Battlefield 3 with him. (He's in the US Marine Corps and he just got back from Italy) Anywho, of course I said yes. So I drop everything I'm doing and take my ps3 over to my aunt's house (his mom) and stay up until 4AM playing BF3. Then I come back to my house and type this post. Thank Luna I don't have to be at work until 12PM.

He just found out I'm a brony too btw. B) He seems to be ok with it but he said he worries about me. oh well.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

Just got my check status in my e-mail today. I'm satisfied. :)

Well, this thread is just about dead...

Anyone else have no money > :(

Edited by Tyger

I've taken an awareness test similar to that one. There was a guy in a fly costume, tho.

I did it just now, trying to focus on the ball and looking for whatever it is that would stick out with peripheral vision.

When the video stopped at 13 passes, I hadn't seen anything. i was like whoahhhhhhh

I caught it, but mostly because I figured that there was going to be a gotcha somewhere.

I wasn't this clever.

First I was:

"Ha, it's 13."

Then I was:

"Psh, fuck you, a moonwalking bear!"

THEN I was:

"Well, shit. Moonwalking bear."

Sweet jesus.

Holy crap man, you are popular! :D

By the way, I love your new sig. That is freaking awesome. You have admitted your robotness and are now pounding us over the heads with it. B)

Holy crap man, you are popular! :D By the way, I love your new sig. That is freaking awesome. You have admitted your robotness and are now pounding us over the heads with it. B)

Lol <3

And nah, I did not feel like going through the notifications on my phone Applebloom :c

Dawww.

Interesting use if 77VII music, though I must say the princess and Trixie looking through the window was a bit unnerving. :blink: