Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If you ever change your mind, I'll be here, too :)

Topic change out of nowhere:

So I just made homemade butterbeer and learned how to make caramel. I'm so excited. The holidays aren't fun for me with most things because my family usually takes this time to start huge fights, but the one thing I absolutely love about this season is all the different things I can cook :3

• Brohoof 1

If you ever change your mind, I'll be here, too :)

Topic change out of nowhere:

So I just made homemade butterbeer and learned how to make caramel. I'm so excited. The holidays aren't fun for me with most things because my family usually takes this time to start huge fights, but the one thing I absolutely love about this season is all the different things I can cook :3

Butterbeer? WTF is that? Sounds... bad for you, but it contains the word beer so I have to try it! Edited by Apple Bloom

It's a drink mentioned in Harry Potter. Someone I know found a recipe for it (which is really just a guess, it's not official or anything). The one I made tasted like a caramel latte, basically. It doesn't actually involve beer.

Eeyup, but once they start RPing again this will get burried :P

Despite what everypony might say, I think this thread was primarily used to boost post count because it seems to me that it quickly died right after it was tagged a forum game.

Despite what everypony might say, I think this thread was primarily used to boost post count because it seems to me that it quickly died right after it was tagged a forum game.

Yeah xD

I've been trying to keep this alive :P

If you wanna get this thread continuing, get people to treat it like an actual general chat threat! For instance, how was your day?

Problem is, there's already a "How's everypony's day going?" thread. Plus, I expect the final downfall to come when we get IP.Chat. Edited by Apple Bloom