Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I want another rp buddy c: who else wants to be converted to the rp craze?

Tried it once. Not my thing. I'm not good at storytelling plus I don't like feeling obligated to post in a certain thread.

I've tried RP'ing

Not only am I bad at making up a response but I simply do not check back in the thread often enough and before I know it the thread has increased 5 pages .___.

lol They just left you behind. What's bad though, (and what happened with me) is when the story requires your input to advance. So if you don't post for a while everypony gets annoyed.

I've never been able to understand internet roleplaying. I mean, some people are really good at it, and it's interesting for a bit, but then I quickly lose interest. That's why I would never try, because if I lost interest and that meant someone else had to wait on me, I'd feel really bad.

So anyway, I finally got a new computer today :D I've been absent from the forum because my backlight died, so I've missed a lot x_x What's new in the last month or so?

I've never been able to understand internet roleplaying. I mean, some people are really good at it, and it's interesting for a bit, but then I quickly lose interest. That's why I would never try, because if I lost interest and that meant someone else had to wait on me, I'd feel really bad.

So anyway, I finally got a new computer today :D I've been absent from the forum because my backlight died, so I've missed a lot x_x What's new in the last month or so?

I happened :3
  • Brohoof 1

Well, one thing that's new is this thread died until you brought it back to life, after which it's probably going to die again.

I can agree with you there on roleplaying, I suppose you really need to be able to get into the storyline in order for it to keep you amused for an extended period. Iv'e never tried roleplaying myself, since my small windows of free time are often interrupted, so like you I feel as if people would be waiting on me.

As for what you've missed over the past ten(?) days or so..well, to be honest It's just been the same old, more members, more conversation, a synch-tube party or two, and people are starting to get all christmasy (I still can't believe it's already december myself) .

What type of computer did you end up getting?

I can agree with you there on roleplaying, I suppose you really need to be able to get into the storyline in order for it to keep you amused for an extended period. Iv'e never tried roleplaying myself, since my small windows of free time are often interrupted, so like you I feel as if people would be waiting on me.

As for what you've missed over the past ten(?) days or so..well, to be honest It's just been the same old, more members, more conversation, a synch-tube party or two, and people are starting to get all christmasy (I still can't believe it's already december myself) .

What type of computer did you end up getting?

Oh, ok so I haven't really missed anything too too important.

I got a Compaq Presario. It's cheap, and nothing fancy, but my last one was also a Presario and it lasted me a good four-five years, so I'm hoping the quality is similar.

Oh, ok so I haven't really missed anything too too important.

I got a Compaq Presario. It's cheap, and nothing fancy, but my last one was also a Presario and it lasted me a good four-five years, so I'm hoping the quality is similar.

I had myself a Compaq Presario for 10 years. It required some maintenance, of course, as it got older, but it still lasted for little cost; much cheaper than getting a new computer. Seems to be a sturdy brand to me, so nice choice picking up another one.

Hmmm, that sucks. I just LOVE chat threads. xP Maybe it's because I feel like I can get to know other people more here, rather than just another topic for some kind of discussion.

Maybe this site should get a chat box? Those are always cool =p

Hmmm, that sucks. I just LOVE chat threads. xP Maybe it's because I feel like I can get to know other people more here, rather than just another topic for some kind of discussion.

Well, isn't this a conversation?