Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

OMG, I love Elf! =D It was even on some days ago, and I watched it, with all my family. (Well, except for my mom, because she barely ever watches movies. xD) And my oldest sister wasn't around, she's at law school... :/ I really miss her. But we call every day and get to talk often. Anyway, the point is I love that movie, and my dad does especially! :P It even came on right after the end again, and my dad watched most of it over, LAWL

OMG, I love Elf! =D It was even on some days ago, and I watched it, with all my family. (Well, except for my mom, because she barely ever watches movies. xD) And my oldest sister wasn't around, she's at law school... :/ I really miss her. But we call every day and get to talk often. Anyway, the point is I love that movie, and my dad does especially! :P It even came on right after the end again, and my dad watched most of it over, LAWL

Always nice to have a good connection with your siblings. Keep that connection with your sister tighter than ever. And yes, that was a fantastic movie. I wish I could see it again.

Well, I guess it's possibly the video(s) could be taken down now (but I don't see why they would, unless copyright issues or account ban/closing) but on YouTube I saw one or maybe a few, with mashups of the best scenes, in the opinion of some people. ^_^ So you could look that up!

And yup, I really love my sister, we're so alike. :') I keep in touch with her all the time. We Skype a lot, too

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, I've heard about Megavideo, but when I tried to use it once, I think that it said I needed to sign up to use it. And I'm too lazy to do that. x3 Maybe I might sometime, I don't know. Anyway, an old friend of mine, when I recommended a show to her--I think I remember her mentioning a few times that she watched the episodes on there. I used Megaupload to download episodes of that same show for AMVs, too haha.

Skype is pretty handy!

Nah, you only need to sign up when you want to watch over 72 minutes (1:12 hours?) of video. Annoying when you watch long movies (The Dark Knight, Full Metal Jacket), but it's better than nothing, plus you can come back to where you previously left off in 30 minutes so it's pretty handy. I may check out Happy Gilmore and maybe The Big Lebowski before I leave.

And I guess Skype could be handy, just never really used it often (I'm the only one who DOESN'T use skype in the family. Funny huh?).

Oh, that's weird. The video I clicked on was only about thirty minutes, maybe I got a glitch or it's changed.

We only use Skype to talk to her. That's it, really--there isn't anybody else. Our grandparents are on there but there's no point, we live fairly close to them. If we must talk, we just use the phone, and sometimes I prefer that with my sister too because when we video chat with her, sometimes other people will just completely take over the conversation...

Skype is invaluable to me. I live in the middle of nowhere, and all of my friends live at least an hour away, and I have no car, and there is no cell service at home, so if I want to talk to them without having a conversation in front of my grandparents, that's how I have do it.

Congratz Lady Rarity Pony! ^_^ Was it MLP? Lol, either way it would be cool if you gave a link. I once made a quick little parody that reached like, over 20,000 views or something like that... o_O I could check haha. In fact, after a while I think I will because I'm kind of curious now.

Awesome pics Marshmallow, thanks for sharing! :o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...