Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

I dunno if you ever told me what it was, but that is up to you if you wanna or not.

And what was that video? I saw the preview and now I can't even see it cause it may have been taken down or something. But anyway I am back from doing things.

Really, the vid disappeared? Ehh, I can't be bothered with looking for it again...

We had this discussion some time before, but I'm afraid to bring it up again because I'd sound like a broken record...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Really, the vid disappeared? Ehh, I can't be bothered with looking for it again...

We had this discussion some time before, but I'm afraid to bring it up again because I'd sound like a broken record...

Hmm... I think I may remember it,  yeah I do now. I'd say you are fine and stuff. Well though, I am always here if you need someone to talk to. We don't seem to talk anywhere but here, though wherever you'd want to talk is up to you.

I gotta sleep soon cause work in the morning, also I noticed my signature is cut off... I wonder why.

29 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Hmm... I think I may remember it,  yeah I do now. I'd say you are fine and stuff. Well though, I am always here if you need someone to talk to. We don't seem to talk anywhere but here, though wherever you'd want to talk is up to you.

I gotta sleep soon cause work in the morning, also I noticed my signature is cut off... I wonder why.

I want to tell myself that I'm doing fine but given my family history and my inability to open up and my extreme frustration with high school academia, I can't say with 100% certainty that I know what I'm doing with myself. Heck, looking back at the personal statement I wrote for myself for an assignment, it felt a little too vague for me to say that I know where I want to go, only what I want it to involve. 

I oughta just write everything on my mind down on paper and find someone to read it all. <Snuggles Cinny because I have nothing else to say>

On 2017-05-03 at 8:44 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, another thing. How likely is this dialogue?

Hide contents

Cinny (Blue Cinny): Hey, Vissy. What's going on?

Vissy: I can't get into the bathroom!!

Cinny: OK, what's wrong with the door?

Vissy: Ma'am, I'm not a door pony so I don't know.

Cinny: Well, do you know what the door looks like?

Vissy: I don't know what that is!!

Cinny: Well, is it a push plate or a regular knob or--

Vissy: Ma'am, I already told you that I'm not a door pony and you're refusing to help me so I'm gonna leave!!

well, for one thing, Viscra isn't that formal, so she probably wouldn't use "sir" or "ma'am" when talking to someone. secondly, i'm quite sure she knows how to open a bathroom door, let alone any door. :P

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

My life has been exceedingly uninteresting.

Your welcome for your weekly bit of Punic based information.

Story of my life except substitute uninteresting with exhausting.

Oh, and I bought a fidget spinner last week, unbeknownst to the fact that it became a meme over the weekend or something or other.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Story of my life except substitute uninteresting with exhausting.

Oh, and I bought a fidget spinner last week, unbeknownst to the fact that it became a meme over the weekend or something or other.

Why would you even buy one of those unless it was ironically?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Why would you even buy one of those unless it was ironically?

Because they're an M E M E and super C O O L 

make sure to be super H I P

85ec9f2cdbe49f4566c9884985843047.jpg

• Brohoof 1

On 5/19/2017 at 0:35 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Gosh Dangit, blackouts already? I blame Cinny-Minny.

If I die from this, make sure my epitaph reads "Died from not having enough batteries."

Blackouts from winds?

I feel the pain.

Woot! I finish my 2nd year of university. These were some of the hardest finals I've ever had so I'm just glad to be through them. I just hope I've passed!

It also means I now have more free time. So I can post on here regularly again.

I hope all of you guys did well in your exams and stuff if you're at school/college/university. ^_^:):D

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Holy crap.

It's my 3rd year anniversary on MLP Forums.

Time well spent... I think?

Definitely! :pinkie:

9 minutes ago, Tiny Hoofs said:

Woot! I finish my 2nd year of university. These were some of the hardest finals I've ever had so I'm just glad to be through them. I just hope I've passed!

I hope all of you guys did well in your exams and stuff if you're at school/college/university. ^_^:):D

Definitely! :pinkie:

Didn't even do our exams yet.

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Didn't even do our exams yet.

Ah, yeah. I forgot a lot of people won't be taking them. I've just finished my uni finals.

I hope you do do well in them, though! Good luck. :pinkie:

Just now, Tiny Hoofs said:

Ah, yeah. I forgot a lot of people won't be taking them. I've just finished my uni finals.

I hope you do do well in them, though! Good luck. :pinkie:

Luck? Pfft, I'll have you know I'm an unqualified, self-proclaimed genius.

That's not a very hard title to acquire though.

25 minutes ago, Tiny Hoofs said:

I've been at both ends of the spectrum at both ends of the spectrum; knowing I failed only to realise weeks later that I didn't and hoping that I passed only to find that I didn't months later.

I hate anxiety, and that's not the only source of anxiety in my pathetic life. And I'm not even at my finals yet, either.

And everyone's gone. That's fine, I understand.

2 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Holy crap.

It's my 3rd year anniversary on MLP Forums.

Time well spent... I think?

Its not. You need to get away from here before its too late.

It's its not already.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I've been at both ends of the spectrum at both ends of the spectrum; knowing I failed only to realise weeks later that I didn't and hoping that I passed only to find that I didn't months later.

I hate anxiety, and that's not the only source of anxiety in my pathetic life. And I'm not even at my finals yet, either.

And everyone's gone. That's fine, I understand.

I'm here! I've been gone for a while cause I have been working a whole bunch, overtime and stuff.

I know anxiety, I have to deal with it myself, I mean... It's not fun. Hey Ganny.. If you need someone to talk to about any of this stuff, the best place to reach me is skype or discord cause I don't pay much attention to here due to the fourms being inconvenient and stuff, but you can always PM me too, I do want to help you, it's just hard to do it on here since I don't come on here very often. Just to let you know.

But anyway.. Avatars are still kinda small.

I'm debating going out today. There's a hobby store that does a weekly board game day that I've never checked out. I have mixed feelings about going. I want to meet new people, but I'm having a moment where I don't feel like I have the social energy. Then again, in the months since my roommate and I joined this group on the Cape, the organizer has encouraged me to tell her when there are activities closer to us. That gives me a little more incentive to go see if this place is worthwhile.

It's still early. Maybe I'll see how I feel after finishing some errands.