Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Then what do you care about?

you :orly:

nah but I care about several things. Just can't name them off the top of my head right now...

38 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Were you all over your home state, stuck in traffic, and had to pee at the same time?

I was not. I was at work and upon leaving I took a friend home instead.

35 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Nothing like complaining about a game's flaws and then promptly play that game.

Generally how game and people work, yeah.

But, I mean, complaining about something doesn't mean you dont enjoy the game or that you can't play it or something.

Just now, Miss H said:

Generally how game and people work, yeah.

But, I mean, complaining about something doesn't mean you dont enjoy the game or that you can't play it or something.

I suppose that's right.

However I just went on a rant about it, and I kind of hate it. But I guess it's still fun.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:30 PM, Miss H said:

Holy shit, when did this place explode. Why does it not notify anyone like it used to anymore.

and why the fuck do I still have this quote and message combo here. Did i really forget to send it for that long, holy fuck.

I mean, its sorta true when like, you're one of the main ones in a thread for so long and shit and actually get it going.

And yes, its been quite a damned long time.

Not much on my end. I literally never leave this thread because the place is finally crumbling atop itself. eeyup, thread has hit another dead time somewhat it seems. Very few things actually start up and hold ground here for long it seems. Nothing but little oneshots of what's happened on a certain day.

Well, there has been a talk about vidyas and its quite entertaining to read, even tho I have no idea what it really was about^_^

So how have you been? Got a new hobby? Lately all I do is playing random mmos and mobile games, plus stalking around some random forums.

I kinda miss the time when I was still watching the poni show, but I know it's more like nostalgia to all the fun I had talking with people here, and with so many old folks gone... Just lurking around the general discussion threads make me feel like an outsider derp

At least the roleplay scene here is still going. Some are quite fun to read

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Starshine said:

Well, there has been a talk about vidyas and its quite entertaining to read, even tho I have no idea what it really was about^_^

So how have you been? Got a new hobby? Lately all I do is playing random mmos and mobile games, plus stalking around some random forums.

I kinda miss the time when I was still watching the poni show, but I know it's more like nostalgia to all the fun I had talking with people here, and with so many old folks gone... Just lurking around the general discussion threads make me feel like an outsider derp

At least the roleplay scene here is still going. Some are quite fun to read

Ive been ok. Trying to set my life up  bit more and move out to stay with a friend so I can actually enjoy life, but other than that, eh.

Nah, still same hobbies, really. Well, trying to take up singing now and also trying to get more into my music production hobby, but nah, nothing really "new" for the most part. Anything on your end?

I mean, even if is nostaliga mostly, just do it for the hell of it. It's quite nice, actually. But, yeah, its rather..bleh, with all the old peole gone. :z

• Brohoof 1

This is why you only RP a little bit at a time and don't overdo it with every minute of your day as if you literally are whatever you're playing as. It's honestly silly when people can't go more than a few hours without trying to rp in some fashion.

2 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Same.

Also I got a little bit sick of the whole robot shtick.

So, are you going to make Punic just a normal horse now or what?