Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

That's brutal man.

So is the appointment before or after your finals?

Both. Once for the emergency appointment to pull out the broken-off toof fragment, once again to install a crown on one of my other teef and to remove the rest of the broken toof, once again again to check on how my mouf's healing, and two more upcoming appointments: one to install the permanent crown and the other to install the implant.

0_x

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Both. Once for the emergency appointment to pull out the broken-off toof fragment, once again to install a crown on one of my other teef and to remove the rest of the broken toof, once again again to check on how my mouf's healing, and two more upcoming appointments: one to install the permanent crown and the other to install the implant.

0_x

Ouch, I hope you can concentrate on your finals despite that then.

I admit I'm uncomfortable... I can't keep it up much longer, it's too boring and unpleasant 

i cant play video gaem

Edited by Olly

I recently just started playing Guitar Hero III again, and while never being able to play past easy I have mastered medium and I can manage hard. Hoorah.

On 3/24/2018 at 2:41 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Sir Punicpunch Finals are finally over... <collapses>

Congrats, you probably deserve a rest.

On 3/24/2018 at 3:52 AM, NuclearBurg (Dawn) said:

I'm back to say hi and then disappear for like 2 months +, cause that seems to be my norm now

*finger guns*

*finger guns back*

9 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I recently just started playing Guitar Hero III again, and while never being able to play past easy I have mastered medium and I can manage hard. Hoorah.

Congrats, you probably deserve a rest.

*finger guns back*

Spring Break, and you know what that means...

2 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Guitar Hero.

No, more paperwork and appointments for me, such as the dentist, eyeball dentist, and tax dentist.

Alright, I need to explain. My mom and I kept calling the optometrist the dentist, so I started calling it the eyeball dentist, but then I had a dream last night where my right eye broke and it had to be removed and replaced with a bionic eye. Heck, the first thing I did when I woke up was make sure my eyes still worked.

I should also add these as well:

• Psychologist -> mind dentist
  • Car repair shop -> car dentist
  • Computer repair -> computer dentist
  • School, college, or university -> learning dentist
Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

4 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

No, more paperwork and appointments for me, such as the dentist, eyeball dentist, and tax dentist.

Alright, I need to explain. My mom and I kept calling the optometrist the dentist, so I started calling it the eyeball dentist, but then I had a dream last night where my right eye broke and it had to be removed and replaced with a bionic eye. Heck, the first thing I did when I woke up was make sure my eyes still worked.

I should also add these as well:

• Psychologist -> mind dentist
  • Car repair shop -> car dentist
  • Computer repair -> computer dentist
  • School, college, or university -> learning dentist

Then what do you call the orthodontist?

8 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Guitar Hero.

Can confirm, many a break from university was spent playing Guitar Hero in friends’ basements/living rooms. 

1 minute ago, Twiliscael said:

Can confirm, many a break from university was spent playing Guitar Hero in friends’ basements/living rooms. 

That's just the way it goes.

I still have 10 songs on hard to complete, then I have to refine my skills for expert.

It will not go well.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

I still have 10 songs on hard to complete, then I have to refine my skills for expert.

It will not go well.

I have two more songs to complete on hard. Raining blood and one. Then the boss battle.

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

It will not go well.

I play real guitar and I struggle with the harder GH songs on hard tbh, it’s nothing like playing a real guitar haha. Still, good times. Rock Band would have been better though, if it had as high quality songs as Guitar Hero games did.

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

And you have to attempt Through the Fire and Flames, or else you just aren't worthy

Lol, I try the first part and give up at the synth. I completed one section on expert. I actually recommend you play some expert before finishing the hard difficulty.

2 minutes ago, Twiliscael said:

I play real guitar and I struggle with the harder GH songs on hard tbh, it’s nothing like playing a real guitar haha. Still, good times. Rock Band would have been better though, if it had as high quality songs as Guitar Hero games did.

Yeah, real guitar is extremely different but extremely fun.

• Brohoof 1