Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Dare I ask what kind of speedrun?

Why are hoodies so... likeable...?

A video game one, of course, silly. o3o

Nah, just an any % megaman clone one. Just rush to the bosses asap and kill them quickly, is all.

Cause they're just damned nice.

6 minutes ago, Olly said:

invest in a pink furry suit 

What am I supposed to do with this information?

3 minutes ago, Miss H said:

A video game one, of course, silly. o3o

Nah, just an any % megaman clone one. Just rush to the bosses asap and kill them quickly, is all.

Cause they're just damned nice.

Quick: make something and then assign meaning after the fact OR define a concept or entity and then create a suitable manifestation?

Better explanation: draw a random logo for a school project and have it become the cutie mark of a character OR design the character from the ground up and have the appearance be last?

Betterer explanation: have no prototype of a concept and draw it out based on what little you know OR learn up on the concept and then draw it out?

Betterest explanation:

Spoiler

Draw Kirin Pie before watching the episode with kirin or draw Kirin Pie after watching the episode with kirin?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

We're gonna be stuck in an infinite loop if we keep at this...

No I was just telling you what to do with the information. Pretty straightforward instruction really

47 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

What am I supposed to do with this information?

Quick: make something and then assign meaning after the fact OR define a concept or entity and then create a suitable manifestation?

Better explanation: draw a random logo for a school project and have it become the cutie mark of a character OR design the character from the ground up and have the appearance be last?

Betterer explanation: have no prototype of a concept and draw it out based on what little you know OR learn up on the concept and then draw it out?

Betterest explanation:

Reveal hidden contents

Draw Kirin Pie before watching the episode with kirin or draw Kirin Pie after watching the episode with kirin?

Yeah, do what Olly said.

It sounds much easier and much less convoluted than whatever that other stuff was.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:49 PM, be my waifu said:

can someone buy me a pink furry suit

Only if I get a blue, matching one.

No, the color isn't picked for any other reason than being my favorite. I was actually gonna say green or a mix of them, but I feel like green would be a bit odd.

On 10/6/2018 at 1:06 PM, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

I am on a VPN to be able to use this website... He blocked it...

Disliking your dad because he blocked a website.

That's quite the silly reason to dislike him, tbh.

1 hour ago, Miss H said:

Only if I get a blue, matching one.

No, the color isn't picked for any other reason than being my favorite. I was actually gonna say green or a mix of them, but I feel like green would be a bit odd.

Disliking your dad because he blocked a website.

That's quite the silly reason to dislike him, tbh.

Try blocking Internet access because you hate your entire family.

Also, a green fursuit would be... off-putting... Unless it's like emerald green, like a male eclectus parrot...

25 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

What...?

Of all those who claim to be male, eclectus are among those I would consider to be my favorite.