Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Yeah, but with the case of eclectus parrots, males are green and females are red; in nearly all other parrots, males and females look the same.

do you have a parrot

57 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

No, I just watch a lot of birb videos, and in doing so, learn about what makes each birb unique.

you ornithologist you

On 10/6/2018 at 3:55 PM, Olly said:

DON'T DELAY ACT NOW 雲浦泳カ

BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL

21 hours ago, Miss H said:

Only if I get a blue, matching one.

No, the color isn't picked for any other reason than being my favorite. I was actually gonna say green or a mix of them, but I feel like green would be a bit odd.

you can admit you just wanted to impress me and have cute matching fursuits

uwu

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Well, just finished running a session of D&D earlier, and boy was it a weird one.

Besides that, I hope you've all been having a pleasant time?

Just trying to figure out UnitinU...

12 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Well, just finished running a session of D&D earlier, and boy was it a weird one.

Besides that, I hope you've all been having a pleasant time?

I have been having such an amazing time the past 36 hours or so.

Finally got to have some proper time off with my gf for once. Even got to have a place of our own for just a small bit since our homes are normally too busy. Shame it had to end so quickly, but hey, I'm super excited for the next time I get to just chill with her like that.

Even more excited for when I actually get my own apartment and she can just stay over without us having to go through any extra hoops like hotels.

4 hours ago, Miss H said:

I have been having such an amazing time the past 36 hours or so.

Finally got to have some proper time off with my gf for once. Even got to have a place of our own for just a small bit since our homes are normally too busy. Shame it had to end so quickly, but hey, I'm super excited for the next time I get to just chill with her like that.

Even more excited for when I actually get my own apartment and she can just stay over without us having to go through any extra hoops like hotels.

I'm not jealous. Who said anything about jealous?

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Do I need to watch the most recent season of MLP to understand what a Flyder is or what?

Because I'm too lazy to binge right now.

Just season-hop because screw linearity.

Also my avatar...

On 10/11/2018 at 2:26 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'm not jealous. Who said anything about jealous?

Don't worry, hun. It's not 100% all that its cracked up to be, tbh. Had the last half of my day cluttered with iffy thoughts over such things and honestly about to try and drown them out now that I'm home.

Just enjoy yourself and whatnot as you are, don't worry too much about that stuff.

1 minute ago, Miss H said:

Don't worry, hun. It's not 100% all that its cracked up to be, tbh. Had the last half of my day cluttered with iffy thoughts over such things and honestly about to try and drown them out now that I'm home.

Just enjoy yourself and whatnot as you are, don't worry too much about that stuff.

I'm quoting Pinkie Pie's sister...