Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

55 minutes ago, VG_Addict said:

I don't like how shows and movies keep having a "Be yourself" message. Being different isn't always a good thing. Sometimes it's better to do what other people are doing or blend in. 

Now, I'm not saying it's bad to be different, just that there are limits. 

Try being so different that no one understands you.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:54 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

Thanks! I decided to return after a break :derp:

That's good to hear, I hope it goes well to! I know life loves to throw curve-balls.

Eh :mlp_please: Mostly fine, be nice if everything didn't chew my paycheck. I found out my car was leaking coolant again because the mechanic lied about the part replaced, if he doesn't refund it it'll be a whole heap of court crap :yuck:

Aye, I sorta know that feel to, tbh. Especially in conjunction with the car thing considering mine is on its last legs and I'm honestly just waiting for my mother to give in and help me get a new one.

Refund or just have him actually replace and fix it. Hopefully it wont need court cause that sounds like more trouble than its worth, tbh.

• Brohoof 1

Do you think the Switch online service will include games like Ducktales, Chip n Dale: Rescue Rangers, Batman, Tecmo Super Bowl, or Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out? Or would licensing prevent those games from being on it? A lot of people loved the games I listed, and were great additions to the NES library. I’d like to see them come to the service.

On 11/8/2018 at 11:46 PM, Miss H said:

Snip 

I just went to the dealership and had them give me the broken part replacement. 

You consider what kind of car you would get? I was thinking about getting some 4 cylinder just to help with gas.

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

What even is a console? (I never grew up with one... :()

Its a thing you put shiny discs in and stuff comes on screen then you press buttons to make the stuff move.

2 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

Trump threatened to cut funding for fighting fires because of California's "poor management".

He really is utterly abhorrent on every level.  

Jesus

14 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

SoCal...

I remember you said that once but for some reason I though you were from the Philippines or something

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

So I just noticed that you can react to posts with teacup. This pleases me

I don't completely understand what it means when you do it to be honest

12 minutes ago, Olly said:

I don't completely understand what it means when you do it to be honest

I like to think i just means teacup. No context, no hidden meanings, no spooky subliminal messages, it is simply just... a teacup. Fine with me though, I love tea

6 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I like to think i just means teacup. No context, no hidden meanings, no spooky subliminal messages, it is simply just... a teacup. Fine with me though, I love tea

I like iced tea