Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

34 minutes ago, Miss H said:

The thread sure reeks of weeb now.

Booooo, we hardly talk about anime here. Let us gush about it even just for a bit :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Miss H said:

The thread sure reeks of weeb now.

9 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Booooo, we hardly talk about anime here. Let us gush about it even just for a bit :muffins:

42 minutes ago, Olly said:

Guys weeb doesn't mean someone who casually watches anime

Honestly, it's refreshing to talk about something new here.

9 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Don't frown, turn that B upside down-- wait...

B?

9 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Umm, I got a slightly better idea for Trixie's wagon, but what should I add for the background? (Yes, that's a sidewalk it's next to.)

capture_trixie_wagon_again.thumb.PNG.c7949aae165dfd691e6846b6238b6ce5.PNG

I wouldn't know what to do for the background.

Eh, not really. As for Jojo. I'm around near the end of Part 2 with Joseph. From what I remember, I personally like the anime but at times... too short for some character(s)? But that's me. 

14 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

My mind went to Jojo's Circus when I read that. Am I that old?

Um... maybe?

2 minutes ago, JPunx said:

Eh, not really. As for Jojo. I'm around near the end of Part 2 with Joseph. From what I remember, I personally like the anime but at times... too short for some character(s)? But that's me. 

I doubt I would've been able to get through the show if I weren't watching it with somebody. The show definitely has its issues with pacing though.

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I doubt I would've been able to get through the show if I weren't watching it with somebody. The show definitely has its issues with pacing though.

Yeah, thats why the show's pacing feels too short for me to fully invest in these characters. Granted, so far I enjoyed what I watched from Joseph but I feel like I can enjoy the character can be expressed if they give him just a little more time but thats just how I feel(and it's been probably a year since ive last watched it so I could be wrong). 

23 minutes ago, Crimson storm said:

Does anypony think, MlpFIM themed legos will make a good product?:mlp_confused:

Beats me... Well, there'd have to be a deal between Lego and Hasbro...

Then again, people modded Rubik's with Lego...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Olly, how is it now that I'm seeing the sphere-torus image move...?

It varies. Some have said the speed it moves depends on your mood or how tired you are, others deny that but regardless I assume it's different for different people

Just now, Olly said:

It varies. Some have said the speed it moves depends on your mood or how tired you are, others deny that but regardless I assume it's different for different people

Maybe it also varies between screens...

Let's talk about how perfect Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, Dabi, and Todoroki are. Can you point out a flaw on their faces? No. It's impossible. It's not fair. There is no such thing as not being attracted to them. They go beyond sexual preferance. 

IMG_4974.thumb.JPG.b649e8c72cae2fcd9dfbf22eff0b35f4.JPGIMG_4969.thumb.JPG.b216801bda2a738c44de04cd28959bff.JPG

IMG_4976.thumb.JPG.26d9d500de90e4ca0ec854a2469a127d.JPGIMG_4977.JPG.fa3691323d6e5053ade256dae26e8c62.JPG

IMG_4960.thumb.JPG.d0be7c1b7075f9906ba3c64efddd6b9f.JPG