Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT... YOU'RE SICK OF JACK FROST???

Yup.

He was in my avatar space for too long, so now it's time for him to go do some other stuff. 

So how is everybody doin on this Father's Day Sunday? smile.png

Feeling very fatherly, even though I don't have a child to tend to.

So how is everybody doin on this Father's Day Sunday?

We're gonna celebrate with pizza.

Feeling very fatherly, even though I don't have a child to tend to.

I'm an uncle. But that's probably not surprising...

And I'm playing Zoo Tycoon.

The people that go there depress me. You live in Tennessee too, so you know the types I'm talking about. Women who are are so fat they look like ogres with their smelly goblin children running around them with their mullets. Guys wearing Affliction and Tapout shirts who smell of alcohol. Ugly, ugly, depressing people. I had to deal with so many of them when I was in the mental institution. If there was a drug, they'd have taken it. Most were missing teeth, and what teeth they did have were yellowed by cigarettes and meth. I don't like looking at those miserable rubes, and I don't like looking at things that remind me of them.

My god what an accurate description of the people of Tennessee o.O... Amen to you for what you said. Haven knows what I am talking about too. But I am glad there are still kind intelligent people amongst those kinds of people.

Besides that how have you all been? @Derpy Cowbell I have read a bit of your fanfic but haven't had the time to finish up just quite yet. Once I have read it all i"ll tell you what I think ;)

Good morning guys!

Good morning to you as well Wolffie :)! How are things for you?
  • Brohoof 1

My god what an accurate description of the people of Tennessee o.O... Amen to you for what you said. Haven knows what I am talking about too. But I am glad there are still kind intelligent people amongst those kinds of people.

Besides that how have you all been?

I've been better. I haven't felt the need to do much of anything lately.

• Brohoof 1