Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, you know that thing that I'm doing right now? The @mention? It wasn't always here. I was here a good month before you, scrub.

>here a good month before me

>Ive been maybe a month after I joined the forums

>In 2012

lel

I dont have the top number of posts in this thread for nothing, guy.

• Brohoof 1

>here a good month before me

>Ive been maybe a month after I joined the forums

>In 2012

lel

I dont have the top number of posts in this thread for nothing, guy.

Ever hear of the name Frenzyhero?

• Brohoof 1

Either flooded or the newbs in here just don't know how to respond to something actually worthwhile.

Im going with the latter.

Regardless, you should convince your mom to get whatever help she needs if it'll help.

And im doing ok. Trying to learn how to properly vector.

yeah, maybe the latter also,you try getting a hardhead to get mental help :I

Everyone has tried doing so for years and she's all just like "NO!! I DON'T NEED ANY HELP, I'M PERFECT (so to speak)" which is really annoying because we all know other wise :/

I need to get motivation to do something like that...

Right now my household feels so. Depressing :(

(edited)

HOLY MOTHERFUCKER ITS YOU

Dude, why are you back, what happened to that old account, and dont get banned again for making more.

Howdy-do mate. Please learn to respect the "new" users. I came back to right some wrongs I made, as apparently my messages were not passed along. I had to become a cupcake though. If I don't get to say my goodbyes, I just want everybody to know that that thing I did was for shiggles. I am a brony and you were all pretty gullible for believe that I wasn't, lol.

Now, I have an Ask thread up, so if you want to know more, post their quickly. Hopefully they'll give a man his last words though, as by midnight, I'll be gone. I'm much happier with another forum now.

Edited by Frenzyhero

Howdy-do mate. Please learn to respect the "new" users.

Eh, the new ones to this thread lately are kinda meh. Some are good though.

I can try, but im not giving any promises.

In other words, nah.

Eh, the new ones to this thread lately are kinda meh. Some are good though.

I can try, but im not giving any promises.

In other words, nah.

Please check the post again, I edited it.

Most new users need to learn how to behave on a forum (not like I am doing now, lol) and just need some experience. Just give 'em some time and show them the ropes. Do it for your old pal. Even though I never really knew you.

I came back to right some wrongs I made, as apparently my messages were not passed along. I had to become a cupcake though. If I don't get to say my goodbyes, I just want everybody to know that that thing I did was for shiggles. I am a brony and you were all pretty gullible for believe that I wasn't, lol.

Now, I have an Ask thread up, so if you want to know more, post their quickly. Hopefully they'll give a man his last words though, as by midnight, I'll be gone. I'm much happier with another forum now.

so you faked to being a brony while faking to being an imposter while really being a brony all along.

The hell man?

Where do you get an idea to do such a thing? :lol:

Aww, you're not staying. :c

Dats no fun, but oh well.

so you faked to being a brony while faking to being an imposter while really being a brony all along.

The hell man?

Where do you get an idea to do such a thing? laugh.png

Aww, you're not staying. :c

Dats no fun, but oh well.

Make the most of it, or you can petition Peter. I would probably do the latter, since... well, you know.

• Brohoof 1

Please check the post again, I edited it.

Most new users need to learn how to behave on a forum (not like I am doing now, lol) and just need some experience. Just give 'em some time and show them the ropes. Do it for your old pal. Even though I never really knew you.

I did.

Its not so much that than its just different than how it was back last summer and afterwards. Otherwise, they seem to be doing fine.

Yeah, I never took the time to try and get to know you, however, I did think of you as one of the more fun/cool members here.

(edited)

Fucking auto logoffs. Typed up a huge post on another forum just to have it lost because I spent too long on it.

Whenever I make a huge post, I copy it before I hit post just to make sure screwups won't affect it.

yes, but I cowbell cowbells

I thought it was to cow a bell?

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

I'm just a guy from some time in the past that managed to travel into the future, and now the present has caught up with me...

So, I probably look somewhat familiar.

• Brohoof 2

only I can time travel

You didn't look far enough.

There's thousands of time travelers out there. They just tend to keep their heads down.

• Brohoof 1