Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

http://www.twitch.tv/chiwwy

nao i b streaming some touhou  (stepmania nao cuz i suk @ touhou ;_; )

whethr ppl join 2 watch or not :w 

i dun rly care

im jus playin 2 hav fun

nd if ppl want 2 watch they can 

if not dat still cool cuz im havin fun CCCCCC:

Edited by Hitagi
  • Brohoof 2

Just take a look at these little beauties.. Just ate some fresh from the BBQ.

img-1571596-1-1013697_10200265706780608_

The carnivore in me is causing me to drool at the prospect of a juicy T-bone steak. 

tumblr_mk9a8uB8VS1roi9tjo1_400.gif

• Brohoof 1

I guess I have some time to give it a read. So sure

It's rather small...

Twilight felt terrible.

She continued to drag herself through the darkened streets of Ponyville until she arrived back at her treehome. It wasn’t lit from inside, which was to be expected from not occupying the house all day, and Spike was away on royal business again, so he couldn’t be bugged to turn on the lights.

Consequently, it was a bit tricky to locate the front door, but she managed to find it using her magic as a rudimentary flashlight. Inside, Twilight immediately threw herself onto her bed, hoping that some sleep would be able to drown out what had happened today...

But she couldn’t shake any of it from her head. All she could think about was Rainbow Dash. Twilight felt a bit guilty for telling her to try to disperse the storm from inside. The next thing she could remember from that was seeing Rainbow falling from the sky...

>> “Rainbow!!!”

She didn’t have time to see if she was OK, in fact, she didn’t see her at all since then...

• Brohoof 2

nao i b streaming some touhou 

whethr ppl join 2 watch or not :w 

i dun rly care

im jus playin 2 hav fun

nd if ppl want 2 watch they can 

if not dat still cool cuz im havin fun CCCCCC:

I dont see how people play those bullet hell games.

Ive played a few and good lord they're hard.

I dont seem to have the ability to move precise enough to slip through every damn bullet.

• Brohoof 1

I dont see how people play those bullet hell games.
They're hard as shit. 

I can't even beat Normal mode.

And I'm pretty skilled at games, so that's saying something. :w

I stopped playing Touhou because it's so hard. lel 

• Brohoof 2

@,

I don't remember ever showing you this; Have I?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0N84BPy-E92e6aDAzWLqMbqLllRwcu-0wxnigvfV9A/edit 

I dont think so. Lemme see what it is.

They're hard as shit. 

I can't even beat Normal mode.

And I'm pretty skilled at games, so that's saying something. :w

I stopped playing Touhou because it's so hard. lel 

lol but you beat that boss, didn't you?

and I noticed. Now its Stepmania, right?

Still looks decently hard as shit.

Well, the songs you're playing.

I used to love those games, but then I just kinda stopped playing them.

-1084 flawless

How in the hell do you have that good of timing?!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
lol but you beat that boss, didn't you?

lel

>level 1-3 bosses = easy as shit

and I noticed. Now its Stepmania, right? Still looks decently hard as shit. Well, the songs you're playing.

I'm playing some harder ones than usual, today. Which is why I can't get a note streak of like 600+ :w

Now I'm going to stream myself doing a vector trace of Al Nair Avoir; some awesome OC that is awesome.

Edited by Hitagi
  • Brohoof 1

The carnivore in me is causing me to drool at the prospect of a juicy T-bone steak.

img-1571601-2-tumblr_mk9a8uB8VS1roi9tjo1

UNF, I want to make love to that beef.

I'm watching the new and improved DX boxset and it's making me sad. WWE used to be so much cruder and fun. Cursing, dumping shit on the McMahons, Triple H talking about his penis.

I miss that.

• Brohoof 1

@, deja-vu.

Well today just started off horribly :/

My mom and grandma just started arguing over something so trivial it isn't even funny...

And when my grandma gets upset, she ends up threatening to leave and have my mom and dad handle everything (she owns the house)

Honestly, both my mom and grandma need help...
My grandma is willling to get it but my mom is just...
Let's just say she's too proud of herself for that,
Which bugs me to no end :/

<snip>

@@Delzepp, you called?

bolts

No, only I (read: Tenth Doctor) and the other doctors can time travel

only I can time travel

Huh, Randy Orton says he enjoys being a face: "Yeah. It's always fun when the crowd reacts like that. And you know what? We will be in some country over in Europe sometimes, and they're not like that at all. But you gotta just, each crowd is different. And you gotta know that. You can do the same exact thing, or have the same finish in one town, that's over huge. And the next town, it's like a fart in church."

Randy Orton is hilarious: "I tagged with him, last week or the week before, on a Raw Supershow, or a live event Supershow, both rosters were there. And we're out there in the ring. And it's me, Cena, and somebody. Maybe Kofi or Sheamus, against Big Show, Mark Henry, and somebody else, I forget. And Cena says, 'Can you do a dropkick tonight?' And I go, uhh, yeah. Can you? And he goes; and we're in the ring! Like, we're about to—the bells about to ring. And he's starting, and he goes, 'Alright, I'm gonna tag you in in a second. Let's do a double drop kick.' Now I'm thinking in my head, 'This motherf-cker don't need to be doing no dropkicks.' That's what I'm thinking. So he tags me in, ducks a punch from Show, Show turns around. Before I can even step through the ropes, Cena is up in the air dropkicking Show. And I'm like, looking at him, I thought you said a double dropkick? So, next time he calls anything, I'm gonna think twice. Because I ended up jumping up in the air, while Shows already on the ground, and just landing on my head. So it was a double dropkick where he (Cena) went and I then I slip- Oh-Oh-I tried to get—nope. So everyone in the back, I come back and they were like, (clapping) 'Great dropkick.' I watched it back, and it looks like I just jumped up in the air as high as I can and then land. Nothing happened; I just jumped up and fell. It was brutal. Thank you, John Cena."

It's rather small...

Twilight felt terrible.

She continued to drag herself through the darkened streets of Ponyville until she arrived back at her treehome. It wasn’t lit from inside, which was to be expected from not occupying the house all day, and Spike was away on royal business again, so he couldn’t be bugged to turn on the lights.

Consequently, it was a bit tricky to locate the front door, but she managed to find it using her magic as a rudimentary flashlight. Inside, Twilight immediately threw herself onto her bed, hoping that some sleep would be able to drown out what had happened today...

But she couldn’t shake any of it from her head. All she could think about was Rainbow Dash. Twilight felt a bit guilty for telling her to try to disperse the storm from inside. The next thing she could remember from that was seeing Rainbow falling from the sky...

>> “Rainbow!!!”

She didn’t have time to see if she was OK, in fact, she didn’t see her at all since then...

I like your writing style first off. It flows very nicely and has a hint of uniqueness which I like. And I'm curious if there is more to this one, since there seems to be hints of my favorite ship, Twidash :)

• Brohoof 3

I like your writing style first off. It flows very nicely and has a hint of uniqueness which I like. And I'm curious if there is more to this one, since there seems to be hints of my favorite ship, Twidash smile.png

Hey, check out this interview! It's rather entertaining.

I will when I take a writing break. But first I actually have to write some happy.png

He talks about all the sex fanfiction people write about him, mainly with Cody Rhodes :P