Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Tea being British is like calling apple pie American. Apples came from Pakistan and tea came from somewhere in Asia.

Stereotypes are fun little things. :3
  • Brohoof 1

Bored, popping in at random... so yeah hows things?

My belly feels weird.

And:

Spike was still absent when Twilight woke up. She couldn’t remember ever falling asleep, but she didn’t feel like getting out of bed. She couldn’t even remember dreaming, perhaps it was one of those dreams fuelled by so much anxiety that no actual dreams could ever be produced.

>> “Augh...”

Twilight groggily started processing what was before her, and what happened the day before. She remembered that dreams are the brain’s way of processing the memories from yesterday so that they can be put into long-term storage. Maybe there was nothing worthwhile for her brain to process, or, more worrisome, something happened that she didn’t want to remember. Whatever it was, Twilight still felt too tired to try to think about it.

It felt rather comforting, perhaps tempting, to just lie in bed all day, until it hit her: Rainbow Dash. Remembering that made her want to fall asleep again, but it felt as though her brain’s capacitors have been fully recharged from her sleep and that her body would reject any attempts to keep charging them.

Bored, popping in at random... so yeah hows things?

Things are very crappy at the moment for me.

Because I'm in the final two weeks of my college course and I have a lot to do, my emotions and thoughts are all over the place.

What makes me feel even worse is that I've randomly snapped at a few of my friends because of the stress this stuff's causing me...

So, yeah... Jay is a stressy little bundle of joy.

But you'll die if you don't eat. Air alone is not enough for survival!

I don't need anything for survival. I'm a cluster of imagination.

(edited)

So I found the first video I ever watched that had any sort of MLP content in it.

I was converted to bronyism by a Youtube Pooper by the name of cs188. The title of the video is best left unmentioned for obvious reasons of NSFW, but in the beginning of said video, FluttershyCheer.exe inhales a whole watermelon, then crashes.

Did I mention that whenever I hear watermelon, I think of Bill Nye throwing a watermelon off the edge of a building, followed by the building blowing up in a nuclear explosion? That's also the fault of cs188.

Edited by Derpy Cowbell
  • Brohoof 2

I was converted to bronyism by a Youtube Pooper by the name of cs188. The title of the video is best left unmentioned for obvious reasons of NSFW, but in the beginning of said video, FluttershyCheer.exe inhales a whole watermelon, then crashes.

Did I mention that whenever I hear watermelon, I think of Bill Nye throwing a watermelon off the edge of a building, followed by the building blowing up in a nuclear explosion? That's also the fault of cs188.

Cs188 is one of my favorite youtubers, I laugh hysterically at most of his videos. And yes, I've watched that video, its hilarious happy.png