Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I was converted to bronyism by a Youtube Pooper by the name of cs188. The title of the video is best left unmentioned for obvious reasons of NSFW, but in the beginning of said video, FluttershyCheer.exe inhales a whole watermelon, then crashes.

Did I mention that whenever I hear watermelon, I think of Bill Nye throwing a watermelon off the edge of a building, followed by the building blowing up in a nuclear explosion? That's also the fault of cs188.

Good ole' cs188, never fails to please.

The video(s) that got me into MLP has been since removed, but I found a 10 minute version of one and a comparison of the other.

(SFW)

and

(Video on the left)

Ah, the days of being new to the internet.

post-3285-0-79785900-1371829324_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Which I've recently started watching, and which I like a lot.

Still hasn't beaten Toradora! so far, though

Magic Gem.

Gemmy is not pleased.

You guys remember Gemmy?

I do.

Speaking of which, i totes forgot to read that little story passage you linked me. I'll do that once I'm home unless my eyes allow me to do so on my phone.

I'm Sweetie Princess. :3

Hai Sweetie Princess! X3

(We seriously should make OCs with those names.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hai Sweetie Princess!

inb6 Sweetie Belle dressed up as a princess. Perfectly plausible.

By the way, Apple Bloom has a lot of clothes... Yeah, I rewatched Bad Apple Seed, or whatever that show was titled.

By the way again, unless you can't access spoilers:

-----

Twilight felt terrible.

She continued to drag herself through the darkened streets of Ponyville until she arrived back at her treehome. It wasn’t lit from inside, which was to be expected from not occupying the house all day, and Spike was away on royal business again, so he couldn’t be bugged to turn on the lights.

Consequently, it was a bit tricky to locate the front door, but she managed to find it using her magic as a rudimentary flashlight. Inside, Twilight immediately threw herself onto her bed, hoping that some sleep would be able to drown out what had happened today...

But she couldn’t shake any of it from her head. All she could think about was Rainbow Dash. Twilight felt a bit guilty for telling her to try to disperse the storm from inside. The next thing she could remember from that was seeing Rainbow falling from the sky...

>> “Rainbow!!!”

She didn’t have time to see if she was OK, in fact, she didn’t see her at all since then...

----- ----- -----

Spike was still absent when Twilight woke up. She couldn’t remember ever falling asleep, but she didn’t feel like getting out of bed. She couldn’t even remember dreaming, perhaps it was one of those dreams fuelled by so much anxiety that no actual dreams could ever be produced.

>> “Augh...”

Twilight groggily started processing what was before her, and what happened the day before. She remembered that dreams are the brain’s way of processing the memories from yesterday so that they can be put into long-term storage. Maybe there was nothing worthwhile for her brain to process, or, more worrisome, something happened that she didn’t want to remember. Whatever it was, Twilight still felt too tired to try to think about it.

It felt rather comforting, perhaps tempting, to just lie in bed all day, until it hit her: Rainbow Dash. Remembering that made her want to fall asleep again, but it felt as though her brain’s capacitors have been fully recharged from her sleep and that her body would reject any attempts to keep charging them.

-----

Edited by Derpy Cowbell

Well its pretty quiet in here now isn't it...

Sorry about that, I've been busy writing, then modifying the Simcity 4 UI...

Beat me to it...

Ah well, let's have some little works of genius to brighten the place back up.

WHAT THE HECK?!!

Congrats man.

How's it feel?

Anticlimactic kinda. 

I mean 20 is a big deal to most, but I'm just kinda like "Oh I'm not a teen anymore."

That and I'm not a person to put emphasis on birthdays. :)

• Brohoof 1

Cool, as of 29 minutes ago, I turned 20!

Congrats man.

How's it feel?

Anticlimactic kinda. 

I mean 20 is a big deal to most, but I'm just kinda like "Oh I'm not a teen anymore."

That and I'm not a person to put emphasis on birthdays.

Logarithmic age scale.

It's discussed by both Vsacue and Vlogbrothers.

By the way, Consolas is a much better font, but it's not an option here.

BTW, I've been juggling between fanfic-ing and this:

yb8i719.jpg

What do you think? Too faded?

• Brohoof 1

Logarithmic age scale.

It's discussed by both Vsacue and Vlogbrothers.

By the way, Consolas is a much better font, but it's not an option here.

BTW, I've been juggling between fanfic-ing and this:

yb8i719.jpg

What do you think? Too faded?

I'd say its a bit too faded.

God, seeing that toolbar is making me want to play the game again. I haven't touched it in a long time. 

God, seeing that toolbar is making me want to play the game again. I haven't touched it in a long time.

I keep asking people if they ever played Simcity 4, but then I keep forgetting if I had already asked them...