Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If only I knew how to write.

You could follow my example:

-----

Although it was already late out at night, and although both ponies could use the sleep despite already being insomniacs, Ganaram and Jade still continued walking out in the streets. Never minding the fact that their other friends have already returned home or have already fallen asleep by now, there was something about the two ponies that compelled them to stay awake.

Ganaram, in particular, pretended to be all alone, despite having Jade beside him. He felt as though as there was something that needed to be said, though he wasn’t able to express it, and despite pretending to ignore his friend’s presence, just being near him was making him feel awkward; His face was flush with red and his wings were twitching.

It was hard for Ganaram to tell what was with Jade, but either he didn’t care, as evidenced by the fact that his head was turned the other way, or...

Ganaram shook the thought out of his head. There was no way that he... Or was there...?

-----

<>

What was that?!! I can't hear you over the sound of the apples!!!

• Brohoof 1

If only I knew how to write.

Well the only way I learned how to write better was to write more and more. When I first started like 5 years ago or so, I was pretty horrible at it. 

You missed a spot.

You talkin' bout the tab? :w

Heh, I like the new banner :3 Miss Roseluck looks pretty

ありArigatou gozaimasu. Desu uguu nyan ka ne? :w
  • Brohoof 2

@@DJRainbowDash,  

At least it's meshing together properly now:

1Nf39xC.jpg

It wasn't before? 

@@DJRainbowDash, She's an Australian Shepard and she was born with one blue and brown eye.

Sorry about the red eye on the pic.  

Nice! That's pretty cool that she had two different colored eyes. :)

I have a goldendoodle mix, its part poodle part golden retriever. 

@@DJRainbowDash, We have a second dog named Mocha. He's a Lab/Border Collie mix and he's Tootsie's husbnad :3 

Awww they're married =D

It wasn't, plus I changed yet another piece of the UI... Now there's a matter of all of those dinky little buttons...

Sounds annoying.

Oh BTW I tried using your simtropolis link, it gave me an error of some sort.