Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yes, son, you're completely correct! Even so, I was disappointed in how quickly your father lost.

I guess he is the one that needs some training  :twi:? I mean, his successes and failures, reflects upon our family's honour  :baconmane:. I am sure you will be able to do something about that ;)

• Brohoof 1

I guess he is the one that needs some training  :twi:? I mean, his successes and failures, reflects upon our family's honour  :baconmane:. I am sure you will be able to do something about that ;)

Oh, I've got something planned. But let's not worry about that now. It's time to eat!

Oh, I've got something planned. But let's not worry about that now. It's time to eat!

Alrighty then ^^. What did you make :)?

Oooh, you know exactly what I like emoticon_pinkamena_by_skyandparadise-d81. Thank you very much, I think I will drink mil--- NOPE. No milk  :rarity:, thank you though. I will just have the pony meat and the fruit  :adorkable:. *Eats* 

• Brohoof 2

Oooh, you know exactly what I like emoticon_pinkamena_by_skyandparadise-d81. Thank you very much, I think I will drink mil--- NOPE. No milk  :rarity:, thank you though. I will just have the pony meat and the fruit  :adorkable:. *Eats*

drink your milk, son. That mare was kind enough to give us some wor free.

mornin.

Good morning! Why don't you join us for breakfast? 

I'm glad you like it.  :) *Eats*

drink your milk, son. That mare was kind enough to give us some wor free.

This is regular milk, from a regular cow.

I am glad you know my diet :). However, ones own victim tastes a lot better than someone else's…. still good though ;)

• Brohoof 1

This is regular milk, from a regular cow.

n, don't you remember? After my job yesterday, we got free milk?

nah, already ate, thanks.

Ok. Suit yourself.

I am glad you know my diet :). However, ones own victim tastes a lot better than someone else's…. still good though ;)

:squee: I'm glad you like it son! Next time, I'll let you slaughter the ponies!

n, don't you remember? After my job yesterday, we got free milk?

I wouldn't give that milk to my son!  :eww:

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad you like it son! Next time, I'll let you slaughter the ponies!

Yay :yay:!!!

*Hugs Darkmane while still covered in blood from eating ponies*

I look forward to hunting ponies with you!  :squee:  But don't you think you should get back to the crystal empire?  :twi:

Why :huh:? I have some trusted allies overseeing it, but if it is concerning you, I could and check it out  :proud:. However, I would like to finish this delicious pony meat  :toldya:.

*Hugs Darkmane while still covered in blood from eating ponies*

I look forward to hunting ponies with you!  :squee:  But don't you think you should get back to the crystal empire?  :twi:

And where exactly are you hunting these ponies? They aren't animals or anything, they have families and lives ya know.

I do hope they're coming from a morgue or something. Fresh out the funeral at least.

• Brohoof 1

And where exactly are you hunting these ponies? They aren't animals or anything, they have families and lives ya know.

I do hope they're coming from a morgue or something. Fresh out the funeral at least.

I do it The Most Dangerous Game style.

Why :huh:? I have some trusted allies overseeing it, but if it is concerning you, I could and check it out  :proud:. However, I would like to finish this delicious pony meat  :toldya:.

Alright son.  :) Stay for as long as you like. 

Pancakes! With some fresh flesh fruit and innocent pony meat! There's also some cereal and milk blood and horsemilk if you want it.

There, fixed.^

I drank Punic's milk

But wait. Punicpunch is...

Oh...

OH...

• Brohoof 2