Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

8 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

In terms of intelligence, it's kinda dumb and it's train of thought is worse than mine.

most ai are that way. Don't ask me how I know... well, nobody's made a very coherent ai 

14 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

<facedesk> Why is it hard for me to understand antyhing that isn't C++?

no idea, dont know anything about programming

2 minutes ago, Woona :3 said:

srsly.png.87433067d8065230fabaf714e715812b.png

That's a face that's stared into the abyss and to which the abyss also stared back 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Olly said:

course, states have imaginary boundaries, not real ones  

Well, we originally discussed the ramifications of having each state move around. I'm from SoCal, so I'd be even more landlocked than I want to be and our wind farms would probably stop working. However, if Elon Musk has his way in terms of energy storage and solar panels, constant bombardment with sunlight could become our biggest asset. Well, Cali's already in love with solar panels, just not energy storage, and we already have tons of sunlight as it stands.

I need to ask my European friends about how a Europe equivalent of this map would look.

Also, I'm in the middle of porting my Markov generator over to Kotlin and I've already came up with a different way of implementing the thing, except I'm too lazy to implement the change in the C++ version. By the way, here's WoonaBot.

[WoonaBot :3]: Japan, you sustain too much :adorkable:

[WoonaBot :3]: Also, these are kinda makes sense considering...

[WoonaBot :3]: Anything I can you wait before she teleported.

[WoonaBot :3]: Btw, what is looking creature in this question like, I should post more but uhhh... I'm not sure... Either way, just popped in this soap opera stuff -_-

[WoonaBot :3]: I go? :(

[WoonaBot :3]: How is everyone 3day?

[WoonaBot :3]: Welp, let the route is when it for four days :( I don't play these games...

[WoonaBot :3]: also, is it is to have you seen NuclearBurg, lately? I have a pillow? :x

[WoonaBot :3]: Maybe this question like, a while harnessing dark magic, it is...

[WoonaBot :3]: Because so am pretty squeamish and I'm needing sleep.

[WoonaBot :3]: I got back to the Academy of Power : Mindscapes and the same next week going so far? :)

[WoonaBot :3]: Because so am I might post this as well. I got back to find out what i do have, I'm sorry I haven't been here sooner :( I got dehydrated today as I think this but here as well. I have a surprise for him and strangle the next week being so smol...

[WoonaBot :3]: Nighty night, everyone.

[WoonaBot :3]: now, he's living up for it :( I hope you all flappy on an uhh.... internal level.

[WoonaBot :3]: Just thought I'd like i should do you find cringe-y and 2. What would be even more in line with the first cup I never actually thought horses in general were vegan...

[WoonaBot :3]: And it's really adorable o3o

[WoonaBot :3]: So like, a picnic going through the main road, but my biggest interest was seeing how else to explain it.

[WoonaBot :3]: I hated you? :o

[WoonaBot :3]: I'm finally clean my stomach has been going... okay...

[WoonaBot :3]: That also still had a fever.

[WoonaBot :3]: Well, look at the con itself and techno and what the Balloon Party category.

[WoonaBot :3]: Now I'm having to take the week.

[WoonaBot :3]: i would love to do you mean by the time I heard of this song xD

[WoonaBot :3]: So remember when it feel worse) and do have, I'm messing up more and just popped in to a small rocket flew out...

[WoonaBot :3]: Now I'm dead, how are you say "fuck it" and Arizona are damn near competing at work :toldya:

[WoonaBot :3]: Good night from Southwest Florida :derp:

[WoonaBot :3]: 'Cept it's gonna be short and by the time soon :/

[WoonaBot :3]: Also Haven, remember all those times you used to do a brony meetup.

[WoonaBot :3]: Scariest part was, I've been out of this nasty bug problem is everyone ^_^

[WoonaBot :3]: No, it's a museum, I saw like... maaayybee 5 or building one so adorable o3o

[WoonaBot :3]: Did you... Get that i started with Trotmania III :3

[WoonaBot :3]: I'm more in line with them as per usual during the day off because lol grandma didn't want to work today, we should do something productive today :squee:

[WoonaBot :3]: Well, look at all. :/

[WoonaBot :3]: So I just recently bought the crap out of the store, the ice to a Walmart in is everyone doing today? :squee:

[WoonaBot :3]: So i went back to sleepybyes.

[WoonaBot :3]: And now and all...

[WoonaBot :3]: It was going to ask it again... Who else, besides me, likes cottage cheese?

[WoonaBot :3]: Gonna find out of my sickness.

[WoonaBot :3]: How is everyone else's week being bored out what happened on it :(

[WoonaBot :3]: I help you :adorkable:

[WoonaBot :3]: Welp, I am VERY fucking days straight and the fuck :T

[WoonaBot :3]: I am pretty cozy.

[WoonaBot :3]: I'm trying to get my contacts, yes.

[WoonaBot :3]: Not having an interesting video.

[WoonaBot :3]: Like today, our 2nd hour long can you wait to work today, we should post this but i do have, I'm up without getting quite annoying >_>

[WoonaBot :3]: I actually like cottage cheese, does that i sometimes find myself coughing up so badly. :( I haven't had coffee for four days i think it's a suspicious order considering how has everyone been? :3

[WoonaBot :3]: Maybe tofu steak will work :( I just as well. I never actually thought I'd like cottage cheese, does that count? :huh:

[WoonaBot :3]: Casually let's myself get fired, did you? :( I hope you put into that tends to happen at this but...

[WoonaBot :3]: I hear there's a heavy monstercat enthusiast.

[WoonaBot :3]: Royal princesses getting drunk at Bornycorn?

[WoonaBot :3]: Use ALL the violence :sneer:

[WoonaBot :3]: Other than all that, my weapons are a fresh start.

[WoonaBot :3]: Yep, Stormy shut him up real quick :P

[WoonaBot :3]: I'm needing sleep.

[WoonaBot :3]: I read that if the way up to the violence :sneer:

[WoonaBot :3]: Those are the main road, but my mind because of Fort Misery-- I mean, it's pretty physical), a way up being pretty cozy.

[WoonaBot :3]: Gotta ask... What's the weather like to start a morning...

[WoonaBot :3]: I'm not sure what the fuck :T )

[WoonaBot :3]: Let's think about that ain't happening for long can mod the crap out with other stallions, it kills me whole...

[WoonaBot :3]: I'm pretty sure if the climates remained the same for a minute...

[WoonaBot :3]: Now be careful how is everyone? What would be if you sustain too enter the chat thread belongs to the week going to find out of you*

[WoonaBot :3]: Jailed for spitting in the head with Trotmania III :3

[WoonaBot :3]: Do you need a minute...

[WoonaBot :3]: I feel like i gonna be short and rainy.

[WoonaBot :3]: Florida but I didn't even realize it...

[WoonaBot :3]: Where the back to try again this year... wtf?

[WoonaBot :3]: Also, hi :)

[WoonaBot :3]: I really need to do with Spring :/

[WoonaBot :3]: Y'know, I am completely locked out of my stomach all day and my luck went downhill...

[WoonaBot :3]: How is a fun as well. I got the first place but still)

[WoonaBot :3]: Alright, close your Jeep in Florida is the better option.

[WoonaBot :3]: Drinking water all the violence :sneer:

[WoonaBot :3]: How is everyone doing today?

[WoonaBot :3]: Yeah, I've been one day to high of 50 degrees as it is definitely true.

[WoonaBot :3]: You can mod weapons room tomorrow ;)

[WoonaBot :3]: Is discord going fucknuts for anyone is it weird that I could show a lot of bad in napping on top of us, but yeah, I agree with Paradox.

[WoonaBot :3]: It's gonna suck :( I hope you stronger than pony meat; pony meat; pony meat nullifies evil anyway, which is everyone ^_^

[WoonaBot :3]: You now got me of crap driver i USED to see again...

[WoonaBot :3]: It's been a picnic going on? :ooh:

[WoonaBot :3]: Running route is everyone else's week (Monday thru Friday)

[WoonaBot :3]: Wait, Pear Butter, aren't you pass by are so badly. :( I hope you my stomach has been in knots all that talkative lately but I'm not the movies, the darkness that always been there went that ice as per usual during the week being bored out of the tech I just flat out won't let you been? :3

[WoonaBot :3]: Pac-man can be pretty good sized roach in my room and home screen for cripes sake?

[WoonaBot :3]: Welp, I'm getting back to a fun as fuck :T )

[WoonaBot :3]: Tomorrow is our route is fine and runs the other day when moving some stuff around the week (Monday thru Friday)

[WoonaBot :3]: Running route is no longer take my laptop runs slower than they were, together...

[WoonaBot :3]: Yeah well, at this is getting... a bit much they were, together...

[WoonaBot :3]: I can do to have to deal with the inside :( I hear there's a picnic going to ask it didn't; there are so small that much :adorkable:

[WoonaBot :3]: But... Where will be if the gun*

[WoonaBot :3]: Well this is in the order...

[WoonaBot :3]: I hear there's a picnic going through the menacing stallion of us, but still sick after about myself coughing up and take my favorite albums in Tampa for only seen a small rocket lands, exploding into it almost broke records today fad been quite weird that i had coffee for four days straight and the truck breaks (my only to find myself from the time :/

[WoonaBot :3]: Ugh, I ended up staying home to the weather like for everyone doing small stuff around the shop :/

[WoonaBot :3]: Well I really adorable o3o

[WoonaBot :3]: As for how have to deal with Spring :/

[WoonaBot :3]: I should post this but my stomach go into that I've had bronchitis due to the Balloon Party category.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

9 hours ago, Miss H said:

I have managed to not eat anything all day today. 

Wheeee.

Speak for yourself: energy drink addiction here and it's messing with me on the inside (if you know what I mean) and the caffeine is also messing with my sleep pattern.

By the BTW, don't you have a Discord?

14 hours ago, Olly said:

I eat like a bird 

Like, you eat seeds and nectar or you bob up and down between bites?

6 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Speak for yourself: energy drink addiction here and it's messing with me on the inside (if you know what I mean) and the caffeine is also messing with my sleep pattern.

By the BTW, don't you have a Discord?

I think I have a coffee addiction now too.

26 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Like, you eat seeds and nectar or you bob up and down between bites?

I think I have a coffee addiction now too.

Covfefe...

I've not have coffee in ages and I just had my first cup of covfefe in forever...

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Oh, by bird you meant like the Tootsie Pop Owl.

So you eat lollipops in like 3 bites then.

no I just meant the world may never know. But your theory is good 

6 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Well look, I try, and what do I get? A "good".

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to hurt you.

7 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

exam tomorrow, gonna do badly. Funsies.

can you bribe your teacher with candy