Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

9 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

No, probably not. But whatever.

discover their weakness. that is the path to victory 

11 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Speak for yourself: energy drink addiction here and it's messing with me on the inside (if you know what I mean) and the caffeine is also messing with my sleep pattern.

By the BTW, don't you have a Discord?

Yes, I do indeed have a discord.

Was literally waaaay out of it today and I'm secretly collecting even more training data from brand new sources.

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Oh, by bird you meant like the Tootsie Pop Owl.

So you eat lollipops in like 3 bites then.

3 hours ago, Olly said:

no I just meant the world may never know. But your theory is good 

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Well look, I try, and what do I get? A "good".

Side note, exam tomorrow, gonna do badly. Funsies.

Story of my everything. No, not the owl, not the candies, I mean... Nevermind; here's a Wuk:

3 hours ago, Miss H said:

Yes, I do indeed have a discord.

(You mind PM-ing me it, or whatever?)

14 hours ago, Olly said:

is my birfday

Happy Birthday then bud.

Also I've recently rediscovered an obsession with bird watching. Best part of Spring so far.

Actually, one of the only good things about Spring.

1 hour ago, Olly said:

cheep cheep-cheep cheep

Yeah, but people are saying the printer ran out of ink halfway through, but you'd have to print the vid sideways and run out of two ink colours at the same time.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:17 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

ou mind PM-ing me it, or whatever?)

Oh, this didnt post when I first did it. Guess the internet caught it just in time.

Haven Celestii#0711, hun.

19 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Yeah, but people are saying the printer ran out of ink halfway through, but you'd have to print the vid sideways and run out of two ink colours at the same time.

wat

5 minutes ago, Olly said:

I just mean in general. Twisting the fabric of the temporal sheet, seeing the unknown unknowns. 

You'd probably need exotic physics for that, but once you have it, it may as well be magic. I mean, the stuff we have right now may as well be magic. Or aliens.

To me, magic is what you call a repeatable phenomenon that doesn't have a proper explanation, so once you explain it, the magic is gone. For a universe that has classical magic, to them, that's just normal everyday life, even if it's restricted to scholars of magic (basically wizards). Only if you have an enforced separation between those who understand magic and those who don't (kinda like Harry Potter, even though I never understood anything beyond the first book/movie) are you allowed to call it magic.

Would it be cool? Absolutely, but then programming/computers is just as cool because, in the right hands (EG, you know computer graphics), you can create an entire universe and be able to show it to others.

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

You'd probably need exotic physics for that, but once you have it, it may as well be magic. I mean, the stuff we have right now may as well be magic. Or aliens.

To me, magic is what you call a repeatable phenomenon that doesn't have a proper explanation, so once you explain it, the magic is gone. For a universe that has classical magic, to them, that's just normal everyday life, even if it's restricted to scholars of magic (basically wizards). Only if you have an enforced separation between those who understand magic and those who don't (kinda like Harry Potter, even though I never understood anything beyond the first book/movie) are you allowed to call it magic.

Would it be cool? Absolutely, but then programming/computers is just as cool because, in the right hands (EG, you know computer graphics), you can create an entire universe and be able to show it to others.

Let me program a reality for you

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, nuh uh, no way.

Definitely wasn't thinking of something to say earlier but came up with nothing except:

"Oh, this place is empty" like some kind of person who points out the extremely obvious.