Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

18 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

"Oh, this place is empty" like some kind of person who points out the extremely obvious.

It's empty because no one posts because it's empty :muffins:

21 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Nope, nuh uh, no way.

Definitely wasn't thinking of something to say earlier but came up with nothing except:

"Oh, this place is empty" like some kind of person who points out the extremely obvious.

6 hours ago, Woona :3 said:

Thanks Captain obvious! 

Now on to weather.

It's wet...

2 hours ago, Olly said:

It's empty because no one posts because it's empty :muffins:

You'll never guess what I figured out. Hint: it starts with "neural networks" and ends with all the nonsense it spat out.

21 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

You'll never guess what I figured out. Hint: it starts with "neural networks" and ends with all the nonsense it spat out.

goodness me

47 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Boy, Cities: Skylines is fun!

Especially when you mess up traffic so bad you go backrupt!

Why am I so bad at building cities...

I really wanna make a witty reply...

4 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Oh yeah? And what would that be?

Nothing, actually... I got nothing...

Then again, if you know astronomically more about RTS games than I ever did, I'm in the same position as you are with city-builders.

28 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I'm about as happy about my new city as I was upset about my city before.

It's going so well now, except for the garbage disposal system though, it gets backed up a lot.

On a scale of "your city is full of dead people" to "your city is swimming in poop", how bad?

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

On a scale of "your city is full of dead people" to "your city is swimming in poop", how bad?

More like people have to leave their garbage cans near the street for weeks while continuously bringing out more garbage bags.

I'm employing the age old method of getting rid of it via fire, it's working pretty well to be honest.

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

More like people have to leave their garbage cans near the street for weeks while continuously bringing out more garbage bags.

I'm employing the age old method of getting rid of it via fire, it's working pretty well to be honest.

Remind me to never live in your city.

Then again, I get so hung up with road systems that that's all I ever focus on, so you probably wouldn't live in my city, either...

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Remind me to never live in your city.

Then again, I get so hung up with road systems that that's all I ever focus on, so you probably wouldn't live in my city, either...

Hey now, it's only sometimes. Once I get the situation under control it'll be beautiful.

Plus, my city runs on 99 percent clean energy. (The 1 percent is from the garbage turbines)

Road systems are hard... my main roundabout doesn't work super well.

Edited by Sir Punicpunch

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Hey now, it's only sometimes. Once I get the situation under control it'll be beautiful.

Road systems are hard... my main roundabout doesn't work super well.

That's 'cause it's a roundabout; well, if it works, it works, but when it doesn't work, that's worse.

Uhh...

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That's 'cause it's a roundabout; well, if it works, it works, but when it doesn't work, that's worse.

Uhh...

Okay, it doesn't work *that* bad.

But I will fix it eventually.

Yeah, My roundabout is a large roundabout with 6 lanes.

I'd probably just use an exotic intersection, like a CFI, but that'd need fine-tuning with TMPE... Or a parclo if you're ambitious and can spare the room for six off/onramps.

Oh jeez, I forgot. I downloaded this neural network and I got it to imitate myself and Haven, but I forgot about you.

b"I mean, it should be a fucking problem if I was originally now when you can actually people who want to start here. It's not to have to prevented me and then it really actually be able to do something out on their name. So, they aren't been working as a computer building, but there is a bad time t\n"

b'I can also have to start playing this stuff or anyone are and I can actually sit and the fuck is the difference is that I can actually do it.\n'

b'I would say that shit is the fuck in the same thing about the world of it and then as well as well and the fuck is a bit and whatnot.\n'
b'When you know what a string called me.\n'

b'Also, I can get up in the training world.\n'

b"I think I'm also done this that I have to do anything else with a big to the same thing that I don't even want to drive into the same things into a computer than I thought it was on the part of a bigger monitor that is a programmer than I never get the exterior and the other monitor is also still \n"

For me, the temperature setting on this neural network represents inhibition or lack thereof; for Haven, drunkenness. Like, consider this:

487/487 [==============================] - 7s 15ms/step - loss: 0.9802
####################
Temperature: 0.2
####################
b"I was already saw that sure what it shouldn't get a grinding and the first place is the first time thing the weekend in the world of merely so much for the time thing the same thing and the whole people work is the whole time thing about the same thing and the fuck is the work is the worse of thin\n"
b'I was going to get this shit and the fuck is the worse is the same thing and something and whatnot want to still get a stress to the same thing and the fuck is the only stuff in the world in the world of point and the fuck is the day is all the same thing and the fuck is the day is all the work of\n'
b"I mean, it was a bit and I don't care about the stuff or something and the first place is the same thing and whatnot.\n"
####################
Temperature: 0.5
####################
b"I was too fast out of it with the work of headphones and the fuck in the time was a bit of the work of just up, but the fuck is something to be divination and that aren't started the weekend and should be a lot of a good memoit. I just start a fun that was the terrible of the pixel of the actual s\n"
b"I can also make it started the special edition something like that about my mood. I don't have a much of it so much and then really want to take it and you done it and so there and I was getting and whatnot make the time ago. It's literally so hard to start a dream the defense or why the whole tel\n"
b'I have a good should be a breakk as to so hey.\n'
####################
Temperature: 1.0
####################
b"You can fuck up out nothip fitterity run on somehow don't cause and prolag when if not stuping well over them better. Apcoming up and sit four and it's all the div one time on glue by it, yes, unless. I could get yen full headphone for something! I tried a good drawing areas.\n"
b"I really, but far during things to play for me ago, too long I've ever doing I actually get paddle idea and go more? The olly appee night syns of that with an outsidal. The person just talks to have to do?\n"
b"But, I want to have to make you cape this? It's really doing one this shit run up unless that doesn't have to do something else because of you saying, unless you've done that second it the mores and be for smithing to all on that, super a game common wedding, swear if anything a tape far and like,\n"

The higher the temperature, the more inebriated the output-- actually, they're all inebriated. Never mind.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I'd probably just use an exotic intersection, like a CFI, but that'd need fine-tuning with TMPE... Or a parclo if you're ambitious and can spare the room for six off/onramps.

Oh jeez, I forgot. I downloaded this neural network and I got it to imitate myself and Haven, but I forgot about you.

b"I mean, it should be a fucking problem if I was originally now when you can actually people who want to start here. It's not to have to prevented me and then it really actually be able to do something out on their name. So, they aren't been working as a computer building, but there is a bad time t\n"

b'I can also have to start playing this stuff or anyone are and I can actually sit and the fuck is the difference is that I can actually do it.\n'

b'I would say that shit is the fuck in the same thing about the world of it and then as well as well and the fuck is a bit and whatnot.\n'

b'When you know what a string called me.\n'

b'Also, I can get up in the training world.\n'

b"I think I'm also done this that I have to do anything else with a big to the same thing that I don't even want to drive into the same things into a computer than I thought it was on the part of a bigger monitor that is a programmer than I never get the exterior and the other monitor is also still \n"

For me, the temperature setting on this neural network represents inhibition or lack thereof; for Haven, drunkenness. Like, consider this:

487/487 [==============================] - 7s 15ms/step - loss: 0.9802
####################
Temperature: 0.2
####################
b"I was already saw that sure what it shouldn't get a grinding and the first place is the first time thing the weekend in the world of merely so much for the time thing the same thing and the whole people work is the whole time thing about the same thing and the fuck is the work is the worse of thin\n"
b'I was going to get this shit and the fuck is the worse is the same thing and something and whatnot want to still get a stress to the same thing and the fuck is the only stuff in the world in the world of point and the fuck is the day is all the same thing and the fuck is the day is all the work of\n'
b"I mean, it was a bit and I don't care about the stuff or something and the first place is the same thing and whatnot.\n"
####################
Temperature: 0.5
####################
b"I was too fast out of it with the work of headphones and the fuck in the time was a bit of the work of just up, but the fuck is something to be divination and that aren't started the weekend and should be a lot of a good memoit. I just start a fun that was the terrible of the pixel of the actual s\n"
b"I can also make it started the special edition something like that about my mood. I don't have a much of it so much and then really want to take it and you done it and so there and I was getting and whatnot make the time ago. It's literally so hard to start a dream the defense or why the whole tel\n"
b'I have a good should be a breakk as to so hey.\n'
####################
Temperature: 1.0
####################
b"You can fuck up out nothip fitterity run on somehow don't cause and prolag when if not stuping well over them better. Apcoming up and sit four and it's all the div one time on glue by it, yes, unless. I could get yen full headphone for something! I tried a good drawing areas.\n"
b"I really, but far during things to play for me ago, too long I've ever doing I actually get paddle idea and go more? The olly appee night syns of that with an outsidal. The person just talks to have to do?\n"
b"But, I want to have to make you cape this? It's really doing one this shit run up unless that doesn't have to do something else because of you saying, unless you've done that second it the mores and be for smithing to all on that, super a game common wedding, swear if anything a tape far and like,\n"

The higher the temperature, the more inebriated the output-- actually, they're all inebriated. Never mind.

I'll mess with it a bit and see what works best, it's a strange intersection anyways so it'll need some fine tuning.

I mean, they may all be inebriated, but it's the intensity of the inebriation yeah?

I'll mess with it a bit and see what works best, it's a strange intersection anyways so it'll need some fine tuning.

I mean, they may all be inebriated, but it's the intensity of the inebriation yeah?

Now I'm imagine Haven undergoing a sobriety test.

Though, considering that one time I was still drugged up from a wisdom toof extraction and nothing I said made any sense...

And it made Haven say this: Oh my god, Ganny, are you high from your tooth removal? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Now I'm imagine Haven undergoing a sobriety test.

Though, considering that one time I was still drugged up from a wisdom toof extraction and nothing I said made any sense...

And it made Haven say this: Oh my god, Ganny, are you high from your tooth removal? 

My brother just made nonsensical but actual demands when he was drugged.

Boy was that annoying.

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

My brother just made nonsensical but actual demands when he was drugged.

Boy was that annoying.

There should be a drunk variant of the Turing Test; if what a computer says is indistinguishable from a drunk person's ramblings, then it's passed the Drunk Turing Test.

Also, this:

Scan0002.thumb.jpg.7d06f53bbfcbbfba9d912bccda4e4247.jpg

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

There should be a drunk variant of the Turing Test; if what a computer says is indistinguishable from a drunk person's ramblings, then it's passed the Drunk Turing Test.

Also, this:

Scan0002.thumb.jpg.7d06f53bbfcbbfba9d912bccda4e4247.jpg

Would that be easier or harder to do, do you think?

I mean, Mother's Day is basically a birthday, right?