Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just had a dream last night that my mother told me to throw away a jar of gummy worms. As soon as i throw them away, they become sentient and start acting more like snakes, forked tongue and all. Suddenly, i felt the need to save them because i found those sentient gummy snakes too adorable to simply dispose of inhumanely, so i stuck my hand into the jar and some of them took the form of miniature cobras, others into miniature black mambas, and the rest into that very adorable tiny snake from that video on YouTube where the tiny snake is in a tiny sandbox and he owner boops its nose. Some of the gummy cobras tried to bite me but they felt like nibbles and weren’t venomous. I tried to release them just outside my garage door where some of those gummy snakes proceeded to burrow into the sand and some of them dug into my bloodstream somehow while a few more just wrapped themselves around my fingers and i kept them in jars until they went stale which essentially meant they died and i came to grips with it and let the ants at our driveway have at them. 

One of my recurring dreams is getting lost in hospitals, then just last month, I got lost in a hospital.

I'd rate my dream 1/10; there are tons of exit signs so if you did get lost and were too stubborn to ask anyone for directions, you could just follow where the signs pointed.

26 minutes ago, Venomous said:

How are you? What are you doing?

Thinking about the juxtaposition of seemingly opposing emotions (happiness vs sadness, for example) and using it as a topic in art.

I can understand assigning music notes to colours (but please don't use ROYGBIV attached to CDEFGAB for that; I prefer red-orange-yellow-limegreen-green1-green2-cyan-blue-indigo-purple-magenta-rosered being attached to the chromatic scale starting at F) but can the same be done for emotions? Read somewhere that there are 7 basic emotions and that's neither 6 nor 12...

On 9/23/2018 at 3:48 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

<Hold on, let me try again...>

@Miss H,

What do you see? (And no, it's not The Dress or Yanny-Laurel or whatever audiovisual illusion the world stumbled upon this time...)

Gem remembering how she loved piano music when her parents would play it, but not enjoying the assumed terrible music coming from Dox or someone similar.

Edited by Miss H

20 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Gem remembering how she loved piano music when her parents would play it, but not enjoying the assumed terrible music coming from Dox or someone similar.

So I'm guessing you saw both images...

(Also, it's Nova (the green pony in my sig) and his aunt (not in my sig).)

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

So I'm guessing you saw both images...

(Also, it's Nova (the green pony in my sig) and his aunt (not in my sig).)

Eeyup. I figured out the secret by just doing what I do naturally.

Clicking on images to see them closer cause I'm blind as a bat.

18 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Just ignore everything me and Haven were gawking about and look at it... then click on it to get a bigger preview and look it again...

Alright then

2 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Holy crap, what happened?

I completely forgot about this place since it somehow became unpinned.

Didn't seem to miss much though.

It's pinned right now, so I dunno what happened...

Also, look at the image I drew...

On 9/23/2018 at 12:48 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

What do you see? (And no, it's not The Dress or Yanny-Laurel or whatever audiovisual illusion the world stumbled upon this time...)

mlpfim_gemmy_music_combined.thumb.png.e7257ac8eb18c426e07f752d51f8b18b.png