Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

On 2/14/2019 at 12:38 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, @Olly

I was gonna ask what you think of this "Better Names for Things, God Wars Dungeon Edition" thing, but I already came up with even better names:

• Growler -> Gilda
  • Forgot Umbra, so -> Sombra
  • Sergeant Grimspike -> Grimreaper

Perfect

28 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

*pokes my head in* Hellooooooo?

Helloooooooooooooo

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I mean, I did, damn cold around these parts.

But that was a week ago, I got better.

I haven't. Well, it's more of an endless cycle of freezing and thawing with anxiety-depression-frustration (can I lump emotions?) and cooking mixed in.

Oh, and I drew a bug.

capture_i_have_an_odd_fascination_with_the_bugs_dont_i.thumb.PNG.8a4a49a7a5e5276190ffae3618034161.PNG20190211_025319.thumb.jpg.e6173e2ed551504fdc65defa34272889.jpg20190215_024315.thumb.jpg.76ba77afa451c782e8edd477a4b5ec13.jpg

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I haven't. Well, it's more of an endless cycle of freezing and thawing with anxiety-depression-frustration (can I lump emotions?) and cooking mixed in.

Oh, and I drew a bug.

capture_i_have_an_odd_fascination_with_the_bugs_dont_i.thumb.PNG.8a4a49a7a5e5276190ffae3618034161.PNG20190211_025319.thumb.jpg.e6173e2ed551504fdc65defa34272889.jpg20190215_024315.thumb.jpg.76ba77afa451c782e8edd477a4b5ec13.jpg

You know, people hated the design of the changelings at first, but I never minded them.

Noice drawings too.

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

You know, people hated the design of the changelings at first, but I never minded them.

Noice drawings too.

And that's half the reason I keep hiding half my drawings. Or throwing them out.

I also have a storyline in mind where Trixie gets turned into a bug because she bugged Glimmy too much and then Trixiebug ends up taking care of and relating to a terminally ill bug and whatever, all because I listened to a "this song will help you study" song that ended up being a billion times more derpressing than it's supposed to be especially when you watch the music video for it and it's also because of that that I wanna get a piano and re-learn the piano, but I hate how the keys on a piano are laid out and I have to explain that (in general, it's how an object's ubiquity does not necessarily imply it's been optimized) and how come back home from Ralphs with a Walmart bag and vice versa to my roommates and I hate February so much becuase I blame Cinema4D and Photoshop and why can't I just optimise what I know instead of re-learning what I already know but differently.

Also, I ship Ocellus with Ocellus.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

You're the prayest now.

I made the snap decision to go for 99 herblore; may as well.

Now I can be twice as devout to Guthix. o3o

Ooo, nice. We can be herb buddies then.

Idk what I'm gonna start on next. Maybe WC for how fast it is, but then Thieving i also at 93....

Also, Dungeoneering sounds EXTREMELY fucking fun to do right now, I don't know why, but I really wanna do it.

I just wanna make overloads, but ehh; whatever reasoning made me go for 99 player may as well work here (I wanted to use soul split).

Side note: I put very little effort into getting 99 farming; POF was really generous and before I knew it, I was already at 98 farming.

34 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I just wanna make overloads, but ehh; whatever reasoning made me go for 99 player may as well work here (I wanted to use soul split).

Side note: I put very little effort into getting 99 farming; POF was really generous and before I knew it, I was already at 98 farming.

Overloads are cool. They're a big reason i did it as well.

I've stopped caring about my farming and I've yet to touch POF at all. Prolly won't for a long while.

@Miss H @Sir Punicpunch @Olly

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that I went out of my way just to deep-fry one of my own in-progress images or the fact that someone went out of their way just to make a deep fryer. (I'm sorry for the cancer, by the way; those California cancer warnings only work in California.)

capture_never_mind_i_deep_fried_it.thumb.png.64bbb0a279a97b49eed367c792a7ed0f.png

Also, agility and div-div sucks.