Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

16 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H @Sir Punicpunch @Olly

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that I went out of my way just to deep-fry one of my own in-progress images or the fact that someone went out of their way just to make a deep fryer. (I'm sorry for the cancer, by the way; those California cancer warnings only work in California.)

Also, agility and div-div sucks.

im not sure what your purpose was slapping on all the meme filters for something that isn't even memey.

Also watch your mouth, heathen. Div is ok, sometimes, but not most times.

Agility can burn in hell though.

9 minutes ago, Miss H said:

im not sure what your purpose was slapping on all the meme filters for something that isn't even memey.

Also watch your mouth, heathen. Div is ok, sometimes, but not most times.

Agility can burn in hell though.

I don't have a good excuse other than I wanna screw stuff up.

I wonder what frustration level you have to be to use a divination hole (energy rift) as a garbage disposal...

Yeah I tried to do agility during DXPW and the XP rate was mindnumbingly slow.

8 minutes ago, Woona :3 said:

Like hair

Hmm...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

5 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I don't have a good excuse other than I wanna screw stuff up.

I wonder what frustration level you have to be to use a divination hole (energy rift) as a garbage disposal...

Yeah I tried to do agility during DXPW and the XP rate was mindnumbingly slow.

Hmm...

Fair enough, ha. I actually know how that one goes, so I feels ya.

A very high one, hopefully, cause that's terribly rude and disgusting. D<

Why would you use something like that for your trash anyway?

That's basically how I felt while doing WC. I always thought people said it was one of the faster ones, or even one of the fastest (or was), but man, I only managed to get from 81 to 86 somehow.

capture_i_wonder_what_else_i_can_add_in_here.thumb.PNG.b44057eebd61e23036a7fc5c2b69e0e4.PNG

I wonder what else I can add in here... I was thinking a heart monitor with nonsensical outputs...

32 minutes ago, Miss H said:

Fair enough, ha. I actually know how that one goes, so I feels ya.

A very high one, hopefully, cause that's terribly rude and disgusting. D<

Why would you use something like that for your trash anyway?

That's basically how I felt while doing WC. I always thought people said it was one of the faster ones, or even one of the fastest (or was), but man, I only managed to get from 81 to 86 somehow.

If the pic itself isn't entirely nonsense, it's common for me to sneak in random nonsense into whatever I make; for example, the above pic with Glimmy and Gemmy hospitalised, on Gemmy's side of the room, she (or one of the nurses perhaps) tried to plug something in only to force the plug into the drywall. Other examples include:

Spoiler

mlpfim_rs_ocellus_vs_ocellus.thumb.png.9fd8f45de864559440cdacc9248dd04e.png

capture_mayo_and_peanut_butter.PNG.6ee9fb34ec85fce921d8a4ac488acea4.PNG

There was a bottle of glue I added into a picture whose shape was indicative of Gorilla Glue, so I called it Dead Memes glue.

I was hoping I'd get to 90 agility, but that didn't happen. I didn't prepare all that well for DXPW even though I was planting lantadymes like crazy in anticipation of using them for herblore. I still have 3800 adrenaline potions from last DXPW I participated in (which got decanted into 2800 4-dose potions). But, hey, overloads.

Why use a divination hole as a garbage disposal? Maybe because the kitchen sink was clogged this weekend, but there's this level of humour where it relies on something working in all the wrong ways; for example, "beans to replace water in 2020 Olympics" meme, or a highscores list in inappropriate places, like a speed limit detector or a heart monitor.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Olly said:

It's in the way

I have a hard enough time driving 50 miles across SoCal; how much more to driving 500 miles across the midwest? Like, what if I have to refuel or my car needs to pee?

31 minutes ago, Olly said:

Sorry it's got to go 

Have fun losing your bottled water, bread, corn, potatoes, and meat. Unless you like any type of Cancer.

Edited by CinnamonPop

6 minutes ago, CinnamonPop said:

Have fun losing your bottled water, bread, corn, potatoes, and meat. Unless you like any type of Cancer.

I wont miss country music 

12 hours ago, CinnamonPop said:

Welp, guess I get to live out Fallout 4 IRL if @Olly becomes president.

2020, woo...

8 minutes ago, Olly said:

I wont miss country music 

Just don't wall off the midwest along with all of Mexico; interstate commerce would be a nightmare.

Context: I spent way too much time looking at maps of the US Interstate Highway System and just walling off New Mexico would already be a nightmare.

Example: Any interstate commerce between California and Texas could simply take Interstate 10 (or 40) and cross two states. Wall off New Mexico and your detour goes through five states (six if you count that tiny sliver of Arizona) at worse. (Sorry; roadgeek...)

Also, petition to make Interstate 10 its own state.

• 2 weeks later...

*Yoda Voice* "Hey, Dan! I've got a funny joke for you!"

"What is it, Joke Yoda?"

"What is a Jedi's favorite Italian dessert? ... Obi-Wan Cannollis! MMM, MMM! FUNNNYYYY JOKE!"

Breaking News: A recent study shows that teenagers with parents that make more money are more likely to get a car when they turn 16. :D 

No shit, Sherlock. :lostit:

And, yes, this was an actual, televised headline that I watched on the news this afternoon. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

13 hours ago, Miss H said:

Of course they forcibly put that shit ass Discord song on here for today. So original.

Shame I can't figure out how to kill it off without touching my own volumes, ugh.

I can see this doesn't tickle your pickle

• 1 month later...