• Dice -> Douse
  • Nice -> Do I wanna go there, too?

It is glorious

But yeah maybe it’s best we just . . . don’t go there

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/10/2020 at 1:18 AM, Kronos the Revenant said:

I just had a temporary high moment where i was watching YouTube on my phone then started to look for said phone. 🤣

This happened to me as well, more times than it should have. Haha!

On 2/22/2020 at 11:27 AM, WinterMane said:

ME:

"Can't find my phone. I'll call it."

>takes out phone

>buffering

>buffering

"Ah, I'm an idiot"

relatable as heck. 

Same vibe when you wear your glasses while looking for your glasses half panicking. 

Hmm...?

Hi again from me. Haven't been on this forum for 2,5years. My last login date was june 19, 2017.

Not many people probability remember me since I was gone for such a long time. The last few years were very stressful and I was and still feel mentally drained. Anyways hello.

heyooo there~~

2 hours ago, zerox said:

The last few years were very stressful and I was and still feel mentally drained.

i hope you start feeling better soon, take care of yourself!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slow motion is the way to move forward in life. Always walk in slow motion. I know people will look at you, thinking you are odd, walking in slow motion. But they will never understand, the benefits of moving in slow motion, is that you can think way longer than them, about things they would have always moved on from too quickly, making you live in the moment just a little bit longer, making you actually take in the present, while others might move too quickly into the future.

So when you are taking your first step, and it never seems to end, you have all the immeasurable time to breathe the air and feel like you are living! All the other people around you are just streaks of colored lights, moving too fast for you to care about, like pretty aurora borealis. You are you, the slowest moving entity in the know universe, and you look just like you were born into life, as you almost fly against the wave of endless time...

/Splashee 2020

Spoiler

Seriously, I have no idea what I am typing. I don't know what general chat means anyways. So BLEH!!! :Pharynx:

(edited)

Do people really have chats here? I don't understand? :ButtercupLaugh:

Anyway, let me just say that everyone is unique, none of you have an equal anywhere, so focus on the good things you are and enjoy being yourself cause you have the very special limited edition of you which no one else does.

This just popped out of my head god.:blink:

Edited by Bastian
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I was going down memory lane (typical 3am shenanigans) and seeing some of these old posts/members is kinda crazy now. I feel like a site boomer at this point, despite not posting much. I know most people probably flocked over to the discord, but is there any one still following? Just curious.

On 4/3/2020 at 12:55 AM, Bastian said:

Do people really have chats here? I don't understand? 

It was big before we went back to using an instant messenger :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Four words: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Additional two words: Essential worker. 

I've not picked up Animal Crossing, but I'm sure it'd be a drain of my time. And essential worker huh? Hope you stay safe, what work are you doing?