Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 12:27 PM, Ixrec said:

Been a long time since I watched any anime, but so far every time Netflix shoves something in my face and half the internet seems to be raving about it the same week, I never regret trying it, so I'll probably look at BNA soon.

Turns out I vastly underestimated how much content EQD links to. I've only been trying to keep up with the music, art, comics and fic links for a little over a week, yet I've still got half of the Ignite album, three Bandcamp pages and one fic to work through. And that's before I can start on anyone's "best ever" lists with stuff like Fallout: Equestria, not to mention join a single chat room (I've only managed two forums so far).

d5b.gif

So far it's a good problem to have.

I used to go on that website all the time but now I’m always so behind cause I just come here. At this point though I just go to get caught up on new episodes for Pony Life and for the comics.

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 11:52 PM, Olly said:

Did they get rid of the debate forum? 

I almost can't imagine doing something so stupid. Maybe it's just moved 

Aye, it's been removed. Dunno if it's temporary or permanent. Some think it's better this way, others would prefer it to stay.

Regardless tho, having more available staff wouldn't be a bad thing considering the sheer amount of users on this site. The ones we have are already strained as it is from the looks of it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm I don’t think I’ve ever posted here before... what should I say?

Well.. it’s 3:39am and I sure hope you’re all doing well! Most people are asleep but... you know.

Pretty excited because I’m getting myself a new turntable for Christmas! Does anyone here enjoy vinyl?

Ending my rambling here lol.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I haven't been on this forum in any lengthy way since 2015. 2020 really just be getting to us all, eh? 

I've been going through my old posts, cringing a bit, smiling a lot. Many good memories on this forum. :)

I'd love to get back into the swing of things here, maybe reconnect with some old friends, or make new ones!

Good to be back. 💜

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, super2379 said:

Well, I haven't been on this forum in any lengthy way since 2015. 2020 really just be getting to us all, eh? 

I've been going through my old posts, cringing a bit, smiling a lot. Many good memories on this forum. :)

I'd love to get back into the swing of things here, maybe reconnect with some old friends, or make new ones!

Good to be back. 💜

Welcome back! Nostalgia is good! ^-^

I'm a new user but I assure that my mind has been frozen in time!

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...
On 2021-02-09 at 10:35 PM, Daemon said:

Trying to get back into this site after many years of inactivity. Stressed as hell these past few months so I could do with meeting some new people.

Many people seem to be drawn back to their old fandoms and places. I used to lurk around a couple of years ago. This place was crazy fast back then. :wau:

On 2021-02-06 at 12:22 PM, PCutter said:

So I am finally done with uni. Major in economics.

Hooray

Late with a month and a couple of days but... congratulations! 

On 2021-02-11 at 5:04 PM, Blitzo said:

b06981db0ce597cd2ad3f405af53f48794525cdb
Hows it going everyone?

Feeling chill, had quite a lot of hot wings. Having a good time?

• Brohoof 2

On 2021-02-12 at 1:35 PM, Nori984 said:

Many people seem to be drawn back to their old fandoms and places. I used to lurk around a couple of years ago. This place was crazy fast back then. :wau:

Late with a month and a couple of days but... congratulations! 

Feeling chill, had quite a lot of hot wings. Having a good time?

Oooo nice. I’ve not had hot wings in a while.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Nori984 said:

@Blitzo @Daemon Thanks goodness for those pre-made ones you just need to fry a little.

So. How's everybody doing? Let's make this thread/topic more lively. :proud:

Yeah I think if this was in the general section where post count was affected it probably would be more active tbh. 

I’ve not had wings since I was able to actually sit down and walk in the local pub/bar.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

I’ve not had wings since I was able to actually sit down and walk in the local pub/bar.

In some places that is not the most practical nowadays. ^_^ But yeah spicy food and some booze with pals is a good time for sure.

6 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

Yeah I think if this was in the general section where post count was affected it probably would be more active tbh.

Ah! That can be possible, ironic. I am glad they don't increase the post count. In general I don't like internet points much.