Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think many even look this way these days. Hell, even I don't actively refresh my tab of this page whenever I have to re-open my browser like I used to. Lurking has become a small chore at this point, ehe.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-06-28 at 7:53 PM, Retro*Derpy said:

Poor GCT, made since the instant chat was removed only to get it back lol. Is there still a good amount of lurkers here?

I often wonder if this were in the general section if it would be more active. Other than a few threads it seems like the forum lounge is kind of a dead section.

• Brohoof 1

I definitely don't think about this place anymore. I still have email notifications though so in the rare event there is a post I do see it. Always a weird feeling seeing them, was 13 years old when I first joined and now I'm in my third year of college during a pandemic

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I definitely don't think about this place anymore. I still have email notifications though so in the rare event there is a post I do see it. Always a weird feeling seeing them, was 13 years old when I first joined and now I'm in my third year of college during a pandemic

I joined way back in 2012, Just after graduating high school.

I'm in my late 20's now. I feel this spiritually.

1 hour ago, Blitzo said:

I get it. These forums are kind of dead. I get kind of bored coming on here tbh 

It might just be me, but I figured most forums by this point were a dying breed. This one looked active enough at one point, but sadly for me, not in the right ways to actually pull any interest back.

• Brohoof 3

27 minutes ago, Haven Celestii said:

I joined way back in 2012, Just after graduating high school.

I'm in my late 20's now. I feel this spiritually.

It might just be me, but I figured most forums by this point were a dying breed. This one looked active enough at one point, but sadly for me, not in the right ways to actually pull any interest back.

Tbh I have noticed that a good chunk of forums I left in the past that were once super active are now pretty much dead. I've been looking for other forums of other things I like and everything I've found has been practically dead.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Haven Celestii said:

It has been for a while, yuss. Even I've somehow given up on it.

Hello, old pal. :o

Damn kids and their Discord servers (presumably) killing off chat threads and forums in general. :T

Hullo. How goes? 

8 hours ago, Zoop said:

Damn kids and their Discord servers (presumably) killing off chat threads and forums in general. :T

Hullo. How goes? 

Honestly, prolly Discord and every other instantaneous serotonin filling app.

It goes....all over the place. Life has been hectic and I've had to learn a lot of life lessons as of late, but i'm making it.

How goes it for you? 

15 hours ago, Haven Celestii said:

Honestly, prolly Discord and every other instantaneous serotonin filling app.

Thankfully I'm allergic to serotonin so they've never really held too much sway over me... though I suppose an alternative theory would be that I'm simply out of touch with The Youth™️, but I prefer my other explanation.

15 hours ago, Haven Celestii said:

It goes....all over the place. Life has been hectic and I've had to learn a lot of life lessons as of late, but i'm making it.

Thaaaaaat makes sense. I'm guessing pandemic related matters probably haven't helped with regards to things being hectic? And life lessons are good, if sometimes uncomfortable in the moment(s) that one is undertaking them. Its been largely the same on my side to be honest with regards to that. I'd like to think that I'm less of a conceited jackass than I sometimes tended to be in times past, if nothing else. :V

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-02-02 at 12:58 PM, Zoop said:

Thankfully I'm allergic to serotonin so they've never really held too much sway over me... though I suppose an alternative theory would be that I'm simply out of touch with The Youth™️, but I prefer my other explanation.

Thaaaaaat makes sense. I'm guessing pandemic related matters probably haven't helped with regards to things being hectic? And life lessons are good, if sometimes uncomfortable in the moment(s) that one is undertaking them. Its been largely the same on my side to be honest with regards to that. I'd like to think that I'm less of a conceited jackass than I sometimes tended to be in times past, if nothing else. :V

I'm getting out of touch too cause I can barely manage on Discord and such places anymore, but I also don't know where else people even go at this point.

Pandemic related issues have seemingly been much less bothersome than my other life stuff, but it has definitely not helped being stuck inside a house all day where its easier to realize such things going on. They are, just, ugh, they dont need to be painful toooo. That is def a plus side of them and I can say I've grown a lot too from them all, but man, i'm just having too many in such a short time and I feel its wearing on more than just me. Hopefully thatll change soon with me next self-improvement work though. 👀

Super sorry for late reply, I adhd'd and forgot to respond like twice, and then oops, its been two weeks.

(edited)
On 2022-02-07 at 9:22 PM, Sir Punicpunch said:

Yeah, I spend all my time on Discord now. Always a pleasure whenever I see a notification in my emails though, nostalgic even at this point. I hope all of you guys are doing well, I care about y'all. 

I honesty sorta do get a little trickle of happy nostalgia remembering or seeing even a little bit of use out of this place. 

and that's really sweet to hear after all this time of this place being dead, punic, I care about you and the other users this place used to hold a chunk too. I'm making it with some extreme construction to myself going on, but hey.

Edited by Haven Celestii
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...