Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm this place looks nice.... I wonder if we can make this the troll pit?

If the majority considers one thing is true and you alone think its false? If you alone think its true and everyone else think its false, would you still be right?

Hey everyone...I know this is a general chat thread and there's temptation to bring up political stuff, but sadly...it still won't fly around here. Just don't want this to turn into a debate, rather keep it as a general thread to shoot the breeze. Thanks everyone and happy chatting! :Daydreaming:

17 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey everyone...I know this is a general chat thread and there's temptation to bring up political stuff, but sadly...it still won't fly around here. Just don't want this to turn into a debate, rather keep it as a general thread to shoot the breeze. Thanks everyone and happy chatting! :Daydreaming:

Political stuff? Is trolling political?

Is mayonnaise political? Is political political? 

Politics is boring anyway. Please dont compare trolling and sillyness to politics. Its better than that :ButtercupLaugh:

I'm a lot less political than I seem, there's just to many problems with the world that entail being political to create actual resolutions for 

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...

Fourth post of 2023. :proud:

In all seriousness, hello! I don't think I've ever posted in this thread in all my time on here.