Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

On 2023-05-06 at 2:03 PM, Gun Metal Zebra said:

Second post of 2023. :P 

First quoted in 2023 :)

Hope everyone had a good mother's day/ weekend. Now just four more days...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow - no one answered for a week. This place sometimes...

I'll be working all weekend to chip away at a massive backlog while picking up my life from some disasters from last year...and the year before...oh and the year before that.

I've seen times no one responded to a chat or post for months before so it doesn't seem to unreasonable really. 

The response time here is a bit faster than other sites for sure though.

Anyways, myself I'm just going to be home with my family for today and the rest of the weekend getting in some quality time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-06-21 at 2:13 PM, Star heart 777 said:

Well, how's hump day for the rest of you? Me I finally downloaded filly fantasy and am looking forward to playing the SNES romhack.

Actually quite the revelation for me. It was super nice and all about release, rebirth and transformation. Still kinda painful for me as I try to become a better version of myself but it's the sacrificing of some ideals that really hurt... wanting to deeply connect but being unable to because of many life factors going on. Le sigh... oh well... that's life sometimes...

I hope you've been having a lovely weekend and if not, I hope your week shall be a lovely one.

I am, was spending time looking over new game hacks. Found, one for shining force that makes the game mega easy. Your stats are max, your money is max, every character has every single spell, ALL items.can be bought in all shops, all characters csn be promoted at any time, and finally there is no cursed item status. 

Without a doubt a very broken game with all of that done but if you've already beaten it and seen everything anyways it's fun to do it like that.

• 1 month later...
On 2023-05-15 at 2:29 PM, Longhaul said:

Just dropping in to express my hope that everyone had, or has, a good day today.

Same to you! I hope everyone is doing well.

• Brohoof 1

Hi everyone

I've been going through many stressful moments during these last years.

Seeing the notifications of this topic on my email made me a little bit happy. I'm happy that this is still alive, even though I haven't wrote almost anything here.

And that's it, I guess I just wanted to say that, i just wanted to write something here, but at the same I don't know why am I writing this, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks for reading

Hope you're all well

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

13 minutes ago, scars said:

Hi everyone

I've been going through many stressful moments during these last years.

Seeing the notifications of this topic on my email made me a little bit happy. I'm happy that this is still alive, even though I haven't wrote almost anything here.

And that's it, I guess I just wanted to say that, i just wanted to write something here, but at the same I don't know why am I writing this, I just don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks for reading

Hope you're all well

oof, sorry to hear. i´m well, hopefully things get better for you

Hello, everyone. Semi funny story. Last weekend I got drunk and was watching the MLP EG live stream.

I thought my audio was messed up because something didn't sound right with the voices.

Anyways after trying EVERYTHING I realized I was listening to the German dub of Rainbow Rocks.

Lol

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...