Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Anypony want me to do an IRL picture for them?

Blue Moon

(edited)

I like doing IRL (in real life) pictures of ponies and wanted to get some practice. So I decided to take requests for pictures. All you need to do is leave the picture you want me to use and the pony. I don't care which pony you want to use, canon or OC, so use whoever. And let me know if you want anything special for it and I will try my best to do it. But I am a beginner, so I might not be able to certain things.

Here will be a waiting list of requests.

Here is some examples of my work.

post-13690-0-99960100-1365216231_thumb.jpg

post-13690-0-12416900-1365216221_thumb.jpg

Credits:
Vectors used:

http://teiptr.devian...eping-323863991
http://kenrick55.dev...ector-293701030

Sorry, but IRL picture requests are now closed. Sorry for any inconviences that may occur. I may open it back up again at a later date.

Edited by Blue_Moon

(edited)

Why I would love an IRL, thanks for asking! smile.png

Can I please have my OC, Brown Horizon with the elegant Fluttershy? Oh, and can they be like holding hooves or hugging or something?

Here's my oc: 

post-13325-0-59138100-1362872396_thumb.png

Thanks so much, and bro hoof /)
Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

Why I would love an IRL, thanks for asking! smile.png

Can I please have my OC, Brown Horizon with the elegant Fluttershy? Oh, and can they be like holding hooves or hugging or something?

Here's my oc: 

Thanks so much, and bro hoof /)

Ok, I will try my best. Making them hug or hold hooves could be hard, but I'll try. Could you give me a picture for the background of them though? I need a place in the real world for them to be.

Ok, I will try my best. Making them hug or hold hooves could be hard, but I'll try. Could you give me a picture for the background of them though? I need a place in the real world for them to be.

Yea, sure. Here is a background, but if you need another one, just tell me.

post-13325-0-75879500-1365209026.jpeg

Thanks for getting back so fast, and I cannot wait to see it.

/)

Sure, I'll bite.

Do you think you could put my OC and Rainbow Dash in this picture with me?

381015_10151088976575521_2117790935_n.jp

Heres my OC:

a691527e735169ddbf522b33d4329a43.jpg

It would be nice if you could have them flying around me/posing, though I'll let you do what you see fit.

Yea, sure. Here is a background, but if you need another one, just tell me.

attachicon.gifUnknown-2.jpeg

Thanks for getting back so fast, and I cannot wait to see it.

/)

That picture's area is a bit big so your OC and Fluttershy will be very small if I use that picture. Would you like to pick a different picture?

Sure, I'll bite.

Do you think you could put my OC and Rainbow Dash in this picture with me?

img-1342878-1-381015_10151088976575521_2

Heres my OC:

img-1342878-2-a691527e735169ddbf522b33d4

It would be nice if you could have them flying around me/posing, though I'll let you do what you see fit.

Would you happen to have the character code for your OC? It's fine if you don't, as I can do it fine anyway, but it would quicker if you had the code.

That picture's area is a bit big so your OC and Fluttershy will be very small if I use that picture. Would you like to pick a different picture?

Yea, sure. Thanks.

Would this one be better?: post-13325-0-98969100-1365209957.jpeg

And thanks so much for checking in on me about the background. If this is not any good, ask me again.

Thanks so much!

/)

(edited)

Yea, sure. Thanks.

Would this one be better?: img-1342918-1-attachicon.gifUnknown-3.jpeg

And thanks so much for checking in on me about the background. If this is not any good, ask me again.

Thanks so much!

/)

Ok, that is much better. Your picture will be probably be finished today or tomorrow (Tomorrow most likely). You wouldn't have the character code either, would you? Like said above, it's fine if you don't, but it would be quicker if you did.

Fluttershy perhaps? I don't really care much about what she is doing I just want her to look cute /)^3^( Lol and thanks a lot for this!

Ok sounds good, Do you want me to use of my pictures or do you want to send me one of your pictures to use. And you are welcome. I will make to sure to make it cute as can be. Then again, it's kind of impossible to keep Fluttershy from being cute.

I forgot to add some examples of my work making IRLS. Here are some IRL pictures I have made recently. (I think it's obvious who my favorite pony is.)

post-13690-0-14542200-1365211230_thumb.jpg

post-13690-0-56531000-1365211239_thumb.jpg

Credits:

Vectors used:

http://teiptr.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-Sleeping-323863991

http://kenrick55.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Fluttershy-Vector-293701030

Edited by Blue_Moon

Ok, that is much better. Your picture will be probably be finished today or tomorrow (Tomorrow most likely). You wouldn't have the character code either, would you? Like said above, it's fine if you don't, but it would be quicker if you did.

Ok sounds good, Do you want me to use of my pictures or do you want to send me one of your pictures to use. And you are welcome. I will make to sure to make it cute as can be. Then again, it's kind of impossible to keep Fluttershy from being cute.

I forgot to add some examples of my work making IRLS. Here are some IRL pictures I have made recently. (I think it's obvious who my favorite pony is.)

attachicon.gifpicture000.jpg

attachicon.gifFluttershy'sBox.jpg

Credits:

Vectors used:

http://teiptr.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-Sleeping-323863991

http://kenrick55.deviantart.com/art/Filly-Fluttershy-Vector-293701030

Fluttershy is my favorite pony also! :D Um you can go ahead and use one of your own pictures for it. Also if you haven't started, do you mind adding doctor whooves? If you can't it's perfectly fine :3

Fluttershy is my favorite pony also! biggrin.png Um you can go ahead and use one of your own pictures for it. Also if you haven't started, do you mind adding doctor whooves? If you can't it's perfectly fine :3

Ok, I'll use one of my pictures. And no, it's not too late, I will add Doctor Hooves as well. I haven't started yet (I will after the other two people).

Ok, I finished Sir.Derpington Hooves picture. Hope you like it and let me know if you want anything changed in the IRL picture.

post-13690-0-29581600-1365215986.jpg

Ok, I finished Sir.Derpington Hooves picture. Hope you like it and let me know if you want anything changed in the IRL picture.

This is great! I love this, and this exceeded what I asked for! Love how they seem to be dancing, and the background fits Fluttershy so well. Thanks again!

/) 

(edited)

Ok, here is pokesonicfan11's picture. I did yours before because it would be faster than Lawful Jordo. So I did it first (Sorry Lawful Jordo, but yours will take longer and I will work on it as soon as I can)

post-13690-0-69442200-1365217746_thumb.jpg

Vector used:

http://thehellbean.deviantart.com/art/Popstar-Fluttershy-310454144?q=gallery%3Amlp-vectorclub%2F29968919&qo=191

Edited by Blue_Moon

Oh good evening old chap, you couldn't put my favorite background pony Derpy in a fitting background could you? That is if it's not too much trouble - I was thinking something along the lines of space, or something like this... post-14607-0-69293700-1365707894_thumb.jpg

Oh good evening old chap, you couldn't put my favorite background pony Derpy in a fitting background could you? That is if it's not too much trouble - I was thinking something along the lines of space, or something like this... attachicon.gifmoon.jpg

Sure, I'll get to work on it as soon as I finish the other ones. 

Also, I am actually a pretty young chap. :l I'm only fourteen years old.

Sure, I'll get to work on it as soon as I finish the other ones. 

Also, I am actually a pretty young chap. :l I'm only fourteen years old.

Sorry about the language old boy, I'm prone to being very quintessentially british. Appreciate the work, especially since I know it's something I probably could do myself. Which would probably make it less of a priority... img-1361573-1-huh.png

Edited by DwarfEmo13

13 Here, sorry about the language old boy, I'm prone to being very quintessentially british. Appreciate the work, especially since I know it's something I probably could do myself. Which would probably make it less of a priority... huh.png

No, it's not the "chap" part. British is my favorite accent. I just don't want to be called old. Or is old usually put before the chap part? Wait, are you British?

No, it's not the "chap" part. British is my favorite accent. I just don't want to be called old. Or is old usually put before the chap part? Wait, are you British?

Yep, sure am. I don't know if the quarter Irish part counts, but I was born here so I consider myself British.

Edited by DwarfEmo13

Yep, sure am. I don't know if the quarter Irish part counts, but I was born here so I consider myself British.

I wish I was British. But of course I had to get stuck with a stupid southern accent. But I can hide it pretty well most of the time. I am trying to learn how to speak in a British accent, but its hard when you live in a place with southern accents.

Could you add in my Cobalt and twilight into this picture pls u do whatever you want with this i am using links bc i dont know how to upload so if u cant get them to work let me know

Heres the irl pic

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vhy7s3uq3buflx/Photo%20Apr%2011%2C%205%2026%2045%20PM.jpg

And heres cobalt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5a5smiqf6k2q9c/Photo%20Sep%2014%2C%205%2017%2010%20PM.jpg

Like i said if you have a problem let me know

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Ok, I have finished you guy's pictures. Sorry it took an extremely long wait or them. My computer got taken away, so I couldn't work on them. Anyway, here they are. Hope you like them.

@~Lawful Jordo~

post-13690-0-38555000-1366761243_thumb.jpg

post-13690-0-00598300-1366761265_thumb.jpg

@DwarfEmo13

post-13690-0-72745400-1366761277.jpg

post-13690-0-77503500-1366761308_thumb.jpg

VECTORS USED:

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Derpy-in-a-hole-339243681?q=gallery%3Amlp-vectorclub%2F32559349&qo=24

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Lyra-Harpflank-Running-340214549?q=gallery%3Amlp-vectorclub%2F36303766&qo=8

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/art/Oh-you-c-354150465?q=gallery%3Amlp-vectorclub%2F29968911&qo=34

Edited by Blue_Moon

@ Cheers man, thank you for taking your time to do the picture for me, and I liked the other ones too! (PS: You should do @(Member='Forum Name') except with square brackets so they get a notification.)

Thanks, but I did put them i brackets and membername thingy. I hope you don't mind if I used a different Lyra picture than the one youbgave me. I couldn't find a picture appropriate for that pose.