Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foal Celestia

Flailing Dinosaurs

(edited)

Herp derp. This is why I should never be allowed near the internet XD I make cute things... or really grisly things. One or the other. Good thing I'm in a great mood.

Enjoy your Foal!Celestia.

EDIT:

Lemme clear a few things up hurr XD

My style demands that I give everything realistic proportions, which is extremly hard to defy sometimes, so that's why she's a bit strange looking. But this is my style! I'm not trying to use the actual show style, I'm using mine!

Her mane is kind of a pain to color, so most times, I just use this base pinkish color. A lot of other artists use this too, because we're lazy XD

I'm not asking for a critique on this pic at all, this was just something I doodled in my spare time.

img-1342972-1-58004_432418500185421_1528

Edited by Velociraptor-Cozzie
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Herp derp. This is why I should never be allowed near the internet XD I make cute things... or really grisly things. One or the other. Good thing I'm in a great mood.

Enjoy your Foal!Celestia.

img-1342977-1-58004_432418500185421_1528

it's a good drawing, but she doesn't look foal aged. She looks more like she is the age of a teenager or a really young adult. But the drawing is good. The head is a bit small though.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

She looks like a teenager (college years).

Her neck is too thick.

Her head is too small.

Her wings are too small.

Her hair isn't the correct colours.

You should improve on those, then it would be epic~ :)

~Luna

it's a good drawing, but she doesn't look foal aged. She looks more like she is the age of a teenager or a really young adult. But the drawing is good. The head is a bit small though.

Thanks! I'm still practicing on aging, though it's a bit tough to make a character older or younger sometimes. The reason her head may look a bit too small is because my style calls for more realism, which I fight with all my might XD

Thanks! I'm still practicing on aging, though it's a bit tough to make a character older or younger sometimes. The reason her head may look a bit too small is because my style calls for more realism, which I fight with all my might XD

Try using Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake as a reference to drawing a foal. Just add attributes of Princess Celestia to the foal and you should be fine.

She looks like a teenager (college years).

Her neck is too thick.

Her head is too small.

Her wings are too small.

Her hair isn't the correct colours.

You should improve on those, then it would be epic~ smile.png

~Luna

I mentioned earlier, I'm still working on aging. Her proportions are something that are on purpose. She isn't too anything xD it's just my style showing through. And the hair... I'm lazy, and this is my preferred color when I'm doodling her.

Try using Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake as a reference to drawing a foal. Just add attributes of Princess Celestia to the foal and you should be fine.

The actual MLP models like that are something I'm trying very hard to stray from. They just don't look right, and are just... a pain. Celestia mane colors are something I don't like using unless it's a serious picture where I try hard.

I mentioned earlier, I'm still working on aging. Her proportions are something that are on purpose. She isn't too anything xD it's just my style showing through. And the hair... I'm lazy, and this is my preferred color when I'm doodling her.

The actual MLP models like that are something I'm trying very hard to stray from. They just don't look right, and are just... a pain. Celestia mane colors are something I don't like using unless it's a serious picture where I try hard.

Ok then, perhaps you can use this little guy for a reference. He is a real foal and is realistic looking and not cartoon looking.

animal-baby-animal-baby-pony-cute-foal-F

• Brohoof 1

Tbh i dont think it is that bad. I mean it is way better than i could do. This person has a real interesting art style n i like it so that is my opinion.

This is beautiful!

i love how she looks like candies xDDDD

her hair is like cotton candy and her body a marshmallow xDDDD

anyway, it looks really delicious :D

keep it up!

• 2 years later...