Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's One Things You Haven't Told Us?

Zero000

There's a lot in every brony's life that makes us each a little different. Tell us one thing that makes you you!

I listened to Hey Ocean before I became a brony. Therefore I was a destined fan of Ashleigh Ball and Rainbow Dash.

Edited by Zero

Hmm...

I'm Hispanic and I dance like so at times, really loving to randomly shake my hips. I also often go around singing random songs and making up weird things, and can be much more hyperactive/crazy than my posts make me seem on here.

• Brohoof 2

I'm Hispanic and I dance like so at times, really loving to randomly shake my hips. I also often go around singing random songs and making up weird things, and can be much more hyperactive/crazy than my posts make me seem on here.

+1000 for being Hispanic and hyperactive.

I consider reading articles about weird physics stuff to be entertainment. For instance, I spent several hours yesterday reading about particle-wave duality.

Sometimes I wish to leave my home and disappear. I would find a new place far away from anyone I ever knew and start things over.

If I were to do something like this I'd change my whole identity. I would be an agender or gender ambiguous person (as in behaves like both genders but doesn't openly admit which gender I physically am). I would also change my name. I'd go with something odd, like Pink. (A not so clever Pink Floyd reference, but I like the word Pink as a name.)

I just don't like my hometown or the people in it... hell I don't even like my home country. So just leaving and starting anew is a dream of mine.

I speak to myself and I am also prone to creating multiple storylines in my head, as well as hypothetical situations in my life as to what would happen if I did this or that, when I'm not occupied or busy doing something or when I'm too lazy.

TL;DR version, I have an ultra-hyperactive imagination.

Edited by Mr. Cricket
  • Brohoof 1

When imaging political scenarios or using thinking about a tempered middle aged man/reading about one/writing about one, I ALWAYS picture Adolf Hitler. That guy was a terrible person, but for some reason how he looks just fits some things so well.

>random as hell

A few random facts about me:

I am kind of a walking contradiction. xD

I am part-time hyperactive(I have a small heart-desease that makes my puls not regular which means I can go from calm to totally nervous in one second flat)

I am allergic to strawberries(But ah really like apples)

I've already broken many bones and 1 tooth