Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums is going to BronyCon!

Twilight Sparkle ✨

There are fourteen staff members that are currently planning to attend:

~Chaotic Discord~ (maybe)

I've been a definite at this point for about a month, just as a side point :3 Room, tickets, train ride, etc is all covered now, and I will definitely be there.

• Brohoof 4

Maaan, why does nothing fun happens in Chile... Or near Chile at least.

There was a BronyCon here that i missed, well, at least I'm going to  the FanViña 2013 and the ComicCon in santiago :)

Still, I hope you have a great time!

• Brohoof 1

have fun!

i can't go, uk bound, 

if there was a pony con in London i would go, but I don't know if the fandom's big enough to justify a con here.

Ohh well, maybe some day.

So I told my mom about BronyCon, and she asked if it was a hint to go. I said yes, and she said I better start working, implying that there is a chance I could go.

My question is, how do we go as part of MLPForums? I mean, is there a special ticket we have to buy, or do we just state that we have tickets and are going and we'll be added to some list?

• Brohoof 2

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I can hardly wait for this!  :D

You all will finally get to meet the-mod-who-nobody-knows-is-a-mod-until-i-delete-a-post!  And, of course, meeting all of you.  I am fully ready for my wallet to be sucked into some space-time abnormality due to all the money I'll be spending (worth it).  ^^

• Brohoof 6

Darn! I can't go :( Baltimore is waaay to far from where I live. Bleh, My mom wouldn't let me go anyways! But, I'm glad about the expansion to MLPforums! :)

• Brohoof 2

Hmm.. I am set in stone and I am def. going and can't flipping wait. I have a couple of questions though? Where will we meet there and other questions concerning this? Have these questions already been answered?

I am literally so excited about this really :D

• Brohoof 2

My question is, how do we go as part of MLPForums? I mean, is there a special ticket we have to buy, or do we just state that we have tickets and are going and we'll be added to some list?

There is no sign up sheet for this or any kind of offer for members attending. MLP Forums was invited as an entity, so it's pretty much a staff thing. Many of us aren't even getting any kind of special treatment from BronyCon, we're just going to share whatever workload we'll face with the table and panel, and to represent.

There is a general member meetup being organized (see below).

Hmm.. I am set in stone and I am def. going and can't flipping wait. I have a couple of questions though? Where will we meet there and other questions concerning this? Have these questions already been answered?

There is a meetup thread in Sugarcube Corner for those who wish to participate. No details have been decided upon yet. As @Apple Bloom stated in the OP, he'll send a PM to everyone planning to attend when the time draws near so the details can be hammered out.

• Brohoof 3

Cannot wait :D! This will be so awesome :D!

Looking forward to getting to meet loads of new members that will join the forum after bronycon as well :D!

Make sure you take loads of pictures for the people that can't make it ;P

• Brohoof 1

There is no sign up sheet for this or any kind of offer for members attending. MLP Forums was invited as an entity, so it's pretty much a staff thing. Many of us aren't even getting any kind of special treatment from BronyCon, we're just going to share whatever workload we'll face with the table and panel, and to represent.

There is a general member meetup being organized (see below).

There is a meetup thread in Sugarcube Corner for those who wish to participate. No details have been decided upon yet. As @Apple Bloom stated in the OP, he'll send a PM to everyone planning to attend when the time draws near so the details can be hammered out.

Thank you!

I sent a link to my parents. Now it's a matter of waiting. I'm pretty sure that they'll let me go. I'll post in that thread if I'm able! :D

• Brohoof 1

Once again I would have so lovedddddddddddddddddddddddd to go especially since there was that bus that took you right there near Penn Station. If This weren't so close to my West Coast August trip and if I was sure I wouldn't spend every single cent I have on Pony Merch I would of so done this no question. I guess I just have to buy a ton of Pony merch off red bubble that day. I wanna see Pictures of this after the brony con.

I'm doomed.... ._.

post-382-0-10796900-1365580592_thumb.png

post-382-0-92693800-1365580592_thumb.png

Hehe.. so yeah screw pocket, i'm going anyway. You never know if you will be able to travel whenever you want to in the future, better do it while it's possible. x)

So add me to the list.  tongue.png

Edited by Leafeon
  • Brohoof 11

Guys please promise me to film a lot inside and take a lot of photos C:

Take a picture of Feld0 and post it! x)

I'm doomed.... ._.

img-1357671-1-attachicon.gifESTA.png

img-1357671-2-attachicon.gifNAprice.png

Hehe.. so yeah screw pocket, i'm going anyway. You never know if you will be able to travel whenever you want to in the future, better do it while it's possible. x)

So add me to the list.  img-1357448-1-tongue.png

sad.png I wish I could go but 8600 SEK just to fly there is way too much for me. I wouldn't be able to pay for a hotel, or buy anything at the con :C also, where are you flying from?

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 4

Take a picture of Feld0 and post it! x)

img-1357671-4-sad.png I wish I could go but 8600 SEK just to fly there is way too much for me. I wouldn't be able to pay for a hotel, or buy anything at the con :C also, where are you flying from?

It's quite a hit for me as well, trust me.

Uhmm.. the flight path is the same to / from NA.

Gothenburg -> Frankfurt -> Washington D.C (10-13 hours) with Lufthansa

Edited by Leafeon
  • Brohoof 3

It's quite a hit for me as well, trust me.

Uhmm.. the flight path is the same to / from NA.

Gothenburg -> Frankfurt -> Washington D.C (10-13 hours)

Ah alright. Which company? SAS or something?

Anyways, the season why I can't go, is because I recently bought a new monitor for 3000 SEK, a new motherboard for 2000 SEK, a new graphic card for 4000 SEK and a new cpu for 2000 SEK. :L I have like 7000 left or something. So I can't even afford the flight.

hm maybe if I try get some money.. taking some from my bank account I use for saving.. and selling my other computer (which I built with my old parts).. am I got a bunch of things I could sell.. hmm maybe it will work

but jokuc hates to travel alone, he's just a lil 17 year old kid

Edited by Jokuc

If everything goes as planned for me, I will be going with mai boyfriend. Then the following weekend we will be attending Otakon. Whew. Busy busy busy. Thank goodness I live less than half an hour away. 

• Brohoof 3

AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!! COOL!!! RAD!!! YAY!!!

Lol, sorry about that xD

I think this is a great step for MLP Forums. I don't know much about BronyCon, but I do know it will be %20 cooler now that MLP Forums has been invited.

• Brohoof 1

At times like these, I really wish I could actually travel to places just to attend conventions.

You lucky SOBs who live in Baltimore or can get there in August, have fun in my name, k?

Cuz you'll get to meet more than a dozen staff members in person. I only met one - although it WAS our tyrannical dictator benevolent ruler himself...

Oh, I'll most probably write a poem about this though. Or a shipping fic where Feld0 and Kurtiss live happily until Zoop arrives and we get a love triangle.

and will allow people to rub my head - just once - for the low cost of five dollars.

How 'bout 500 bucks? Also, do you accept euros or credit card?

Now will we finally see if our great leader Feld0 looks like a teenage verision of Steven Hawking! c:

Neigh, he looks like a mustache-less version of Nikola Tesla.

The booth should be well moderated? o_O

Feld0 is set in stone!!!

OMG Get him out of there!!!

I-See-What-You-Did-There.png

I second that notion.
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wait...I have to tell my mom where I'm going...damn it!

"I'm going to a gathering of extremely distinguished gentlefolk that have come together from all across the nation for the sake of celebrating candy colored equines"

Sounds legit to me. Shouldn't get any complaints. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 5