Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums is going to BronyCon!

Twilight Sparkle ✨

I'm totally hoping to make it to Bronycon this year. First con ever. Should be fun.

So long as everything goes as planned, I should hopefully make it. :3

will allow people to rub my head - just once -  for the low cost of five dollars.

This only makes me want to work harder to get there.

and 5$ is totally worth it.
  • Brohoof 2

Well this gives me one more reason to go to Bronycon now. . . Man these forums grew a lot since then. Hopefully we can get more bronys/pegasisters into the forums. I am so proud how much these MLP Forums grew into a big, friendly community!derpy_emoticon1.png

I can't even imagine how Poniverse could get any better. I don't really want to though, because I know it'll be better than anything I can imagine. August is getting closer. It's going to be so awesome once everything's officially connected to each-other.

If Bronycon was in New York City like I think last time or something, I would DEFINITELY go. I have not been to a Brony/pony con EVER!

Though I do want to go to Galacon. But it is too far away!

I'm totally hoping to make it to Bronycon this year. First con ever. Should be fun.

So long as everything goes as planned, I should hopefully make it. :3

This only makes me want to work harder to get there.

and 5$ is totally worth it.

That's what I said. Zoop, is going to be one helluva rich person after he scams us all. He's been secretly plotting he isn't bald, and he has a bald cap; just to make it look like he's bald.

• Brohoof 2

BronyCon is unattainable for me this year as everyone probably knows, but Im looking forward to rubbing Zoops head next year :D

and throwing a waterbomb at Key Gear.... :3

• Brohoof 1

Ah, seems I forgot to post on this thread after all. 

I'm indeed confirmed to be attending the Con.  Hotel and ticket expenses are taken care of and I will be staying at the 'Royal Sonesta' Harbour Court Hotel, which is indicated as "11" on this map. [source]

Definitely an exciting event to attend especially considering it will be my first convention ever, and a big one at that!  Hope to see a good turn-out of you folk around sometime.

• Brohoof 3

That's awesome! Bronies all together in one place :D. Only that I won't be going there, I don't even live near any of those cons. Damn shame :'(

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I know I will be going as circumstances have allowed me to do so.  The chance to meet AppleBloom, Princess Celestia, and so many other cool VAs and cool bronies from the forums is too much of an opportunity for me to pass up.

:catface:

• 2 weeks later...

I cant wait for BronyCon to arrive. I dont think my friends are going but I sure am. I cant wait to meet all the new people that show up, so many new friends to meet.

I am so taunted by this!

I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO!

I seriously kinda do, but my parents would be like "Why would you wanna do that? We can't even afford a plane all the way to NYC."

Oh well, whatever... Guess I'll just be here alone on my video games... :(