Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Pony Cartoon Dolls

Pripyat Pony

(edited)

@@Sonicrules831,

@@NekromantiaFox,

Your dolls are finished! NekromantiaFox, I handdrew your cutie mark but there was no room on the doll to put it there so I put it up next to her.

Everypony, shop is still open!

She looks beautiful.Some of the colors are off a bit, but that's perfectly fine by me. Tanx you a bunches for your time. :P

Filler is filler

Edited by NekromantiaFox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, nice dolls there! I like your work

Can you make ones of my 2 OC's (if 2 are ok), which are

Roaring Rhythm :

And Nightraxx

Thanks in advance!

Really sorry that this is late; I assumed that nopony else had requested after the last one! derpy_emoticon1.png Anyway, just happened to look at this topic and realised my mistake. Anyway, here are your dolls, I hope you like them!

post-10207-0-69749600-1368391939.gif

post-10207-0-10465800-1368391972.gif

Really sorry that this is late; I assumed that nopony else had requested after the last one! img-1458341-1-derpy_emoticon1.png Anyway, just happened to look at this topic and realised my mistake. Anyway, here are your dolls, I hope you like them!

They are really awesose! I like the light effects, that you put on Roaring there. And Nightraxx sure looks pretty cool & serious there

Great Job!

• 1 month later...

Thanks, glad you like your dolls.

Everypony else: Shop is still open and making the dolls is fun, so please request! As long as you give me a reference or, failing that, a good description, I can make you a pony doll.

Can you do my OC, Princess Harmony Star, please? here's some pictures of her, can you do her with a hoodie and jeans with her crown? Thanx ;)

post-14112-0-48888300-1371499627_thumb.jpg
post-14112-0-26891700-1371406255_thumb.jpg

Can you do my OC, Princess Harmony Star, please? here's some pictures of her;

Can you do her with a crown behind her horn and for the clothes, can it be hoodie and jeans? Thanx ;)

post-14112-0-48888300-1371499627_thumb.jpg
post-14112-0-26891700-1371406255_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Could you do my oc? I can't get the picture on so here's the link to her! (The pictures in the link) And I would like the cutie mark as a headband or hairclip if possible. If not then anything else is fine. Also I would like her in a shirts and short skirt or shorts.

Here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lightning-dancer-r3516

Edited by Lightning Dancer

Can I have one of my OC, Minty? These look amazing. I'd appreciate it if you make one..! She's in my siggy. :D Take your time. These are sooo adorable. :3

Okies, will get these orders made on Friday, which is my next day off. So don't worry, I haven't forgotten and will get the orders done and posted!

OOOH My OC Please!!! Here's my image and her cutie mark is separate because I can't get it onto this image. You can choose which background color you like best for the cutie mark. Your work is great!!

post-17140-0-55003700-1372975531_thumb.png

post-17140-0-13324200-1372976378.jpg

post-17140-0-51629300-1372976388.jpg

@,

@@Lightning Dancer,

Your dolls are finished! Hope that you like them! :)

Everypony else: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you; just that I've been really busy with overtime at work so am fitting the pony dolls in between shifts. I will upload them as soon as they are ready!

post-10207-0-37330500-1373234737.gif

post-10207-0-67349000-1373234761.gif

Wow they're really good. Can't wait for mine! laugh.png I'm so EXCITED!!! They really do look like the OC ponies they go with. Even with the accessories.

@,

@@Lightning Dancer,

Everypony else: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you; just that I've been really busy with overtime at work so am fitting the pony dolls in between shifts. I will upload them as soon as they are ready!

Awesome! I love the crown, the jeans, the wings and the style of my hair. Everything! I'm saving this in my arts gallery. Well done :)

@,

@@Lightning Dancer,

Awesome! I love the crown, the jeans, the wings and the style of my hair. Everything! I'm saving this in my arts gallery. Well done :)

(edited)

could you please make a pony doll for mine  thank you if you do.

I've got a question, how do you make the dolls?? i would like to know

cutie mark: map

post-15851-0-45978600-1373270938_thumb.png

Edited by pwnylord37

OC: {Insert link here} - It's just so much easier that way

Male

Cutie mark: N/A

As long as you can try and make him look homeless in some way (the blanket/cape is a necessity!) I dont mind what you do with it. 

I think after beating the everliving crap out of him, you owe me, Lucy. (Seriously, that name is sticking with you forever)

@,

@,

Your pony dolls are ready!

Everypony else, stay patient and I promise yours will be ready in a little while. They do take quite a lot of time to do! ;)

post-10207-0-28436800-1373834659.gif

post-10207-0-79365600-1373834686.gif

@,

@,

Your pony dolls are ready!

Everypony else, stay patient and I promise yours will be ready in a little while. They do take quite a lot of time to do! ;)

OMG SHE LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!! THERE ARE NO WORDS!!  :D 

You really do a great job making these, I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work!!

@,

@@Bronyette,

@@Agent505,

Your pony dolls are ready! Hope that they're worth the wait! :)

Everypony else, shop is still open. Tho it might take me a while to post the dolls, rest assured that every order will be filled.

post-10207-0-22067800-1373927402.gif

post-10207-0-56820700-1373927421.gif

post-10207-0-88511000-1373927439.gif

@,

@@Bronyette,

@@Agent505,

Your pony dolls are ready! Hope that they're worth the wait! :)

Everypony else, shop is still open. Tho it might take me a while to post the dolls, rest assured that every order will be filled.

Awwwwwww! I love it so much, you are really good at keeping to character. Thank you so very much, I appreciate it a whole lot. plus the parasprites are a very cute addition.

HaHA! I love it! 

Creepy how he kinda looks like me in a way :/ 

But you actually managed to catch a good scruffy look on him, and kept the blanket too! Thanks Luce! :P

You are both welcome! XD

@@Agent505, You will not believe how long it took me to do Harmonic. XD Not just choosing the head and finding a cape, but trying to make him look like you described on his character page. Anyway, glad you like him!

These are simply adorable  and seeing other peoples OC's are just so cute I really need to get out of my art block or swap someone to do more of Moonpie or my other oC's

These are simply adorable  and seeing other peoples OC's are just so cute I really need to get out of my art block or swap someone to do more of Moonpie or my other oC's

If you want to make a request, I'd be happy to make you a pony doll of your OC. It's no trouble and I ask for nothing in return. :)

Shop is still open, everypony!