Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

(edited)

Hey There !!!  So ..... what in your mind ? ponies? or people you love? or whatever it's (not anime), I CAN SKETCH IT img-1347240-1-biggrin.png for example you can visit : http://askdigiral.tumblr.com

Just described in replies , or visit my tumblr img-1347240-2-biggrin.png and your sketches will POP OUT within 1 hour img-1347240-3-biggrin.png

(drawing session : (GMT+7:00) 17:00 - 21:00)

you can ask me for sketch photo , or any image too img-1347240-4-biggrin.png

you can ask me for sketch your OC img-1347240-5-biggrin.png

Want a private describing ? add me at skype img-1347240-6-biggrin.png

skpe : digiral62

SO , what are you waiting for? IT'S FREE !!!for now....

Edited by Digiral

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ok what about..super saiyan luna! that there is a challange super saiyan is from dragon ball z if you dont know looks like this http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130124144647/youtubepoop/images/9/91/Super-saiyan-140071.jpg thanks smile.png

do you mean to fusion princess luna with super saiyan ? ...... isn't it will be weird? or do you mean , princess luna fight super saiyan ? but i will be so wierd!!! XD

i mean to usion princess luna with super saiyan . haha yea it will be wierd lol but also cool at the same time. but like.. hard to explain but like have luna be all kung fu like XD

done ..... i hope you don't mad with simple pose blush.png check the tumblr : askdigiral.tumblr.com to see it :D Anyone want to sketch their favorite picture?

Ummm..... why my topic so quiet ? here i will make you some example again of my picture WP_20130407_004.jpg?psid=1..... PLease Anyone , make some request i'm so bored today D:

Hello can you make Rainbow Dash smiling maniacally with blood spattered on her face? I have more requests but i dont want to overwhelm you hehe 

Rainbow Factory? Sure i can sketch it ..... it's okay if you ask any difficult task , i already make somepony wierd request -_- seriously? Super sayan?

maybe i can finish all request at (GMT +7.00) 20.00 , sorry friend , it will take some time, cause i have my primary work to do (homework =.=)

Can you sketch my OC walking with jake the dog on it's back? tongue.png Oh and finn the human next to them just walking? smile.png Thanks - Ponloy How long will it take btw? smile.png

Is Jake who sit on your OC pony back or your pony who sit on Jake back? LOL i'm confused with that XD and do you want add some background ?  

Hi,

Please could you do my OC (Picture bellow...) and Applejack walking Winowna :D Thanks a lot, also if you could do Apple Acres as the background. Thanks!

wGuRsDF.png

OH MY GOD !!! so many request , I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS happy.png can all of you wait me XD , i just rembered I HAVE ALOT HOMEWORK today. 

Hello can you make Rainbow Dash smiling maniacally with blood spattered on her face? I have more requests but i dont want to overwhelm you hehe 

do you want anybackground on your rainbow factory dash?

Done with Rainbow Factory , Check it on my tumblr :D Next Ponloy with finn and Jake entering the treehouse , and Screw Ball OC with Applejack , winona walking  (SHOT , GRAMMAR) in Apple Acres :D

Hmm....i was thinking maybe a red or grey backdrop. that or a wall with blood spatter on it as well.  Also,would you be interested in drawing covers for one of my fan fics?

OH MY GOD , MORE REQUEST tongue.png SURE I WILL INTERESTED tongue.png  but maybe tomorrow ! I'm too busy with these HOMEWORK XD

if you have photoshop , just erase the white background and then add some picture you like wink.png for ponloy and screw ball , maybe your request can't be finished because MY FTW HOMEWORK blink.png so , yeah maybe tomorrow i will upload it wink.png

OH MY GOD !!! so many request , I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS img-1347598-1-happy.png can all of you wait me XD , i just rembered I HAVE ALOT HOMEWORK today. 

Done with Rainbow Factory , Check it on my tumblr biggrin.png Next Ponloy with finn and Jake entering the treehouse , and Screw Ball OC with Applejack , winona walking  (SHOT , GRAMMAR) in Apple Acres biggrin.png

Thanks! :D I like your tumblr by the way the drawings are fantastic, I cannot wait to see my request I think it will be epic!

Sure cool.png i can make it ..... BUT .... I NEED MOAR TIME , SO .... please you guys , just patience , BTW ponloy  request have finished , check it out on tumblr ...... next screw ball request and  Nayruthepegasister with her OC pose like fluttershy yelling YAY 

(edited)

so.. you will eventually sketch everything? i have an request: can you make applejack that's riding a sushi? it sounds weird but i think it's awesome xD

Edited by YuiNyan

Screw ball and Nayruthepegasister requests have finished :D check it out on my tumblr :D next YuiNyan with applejack riding sushi? LOL request. Oh yeah about Screwball request , i'm so sorry about your OC pose , but i'm really avoid to sketch eyes , it's hard to make shining eyestongue.png i hope you okay with that , maybe if i have free time i will make another version cool.png

thank you Ponloy :D Your OC pony sure look awsome tongue.png  with mouse cutie mark tongue.png and blue mane XD but still , one thing still bothered me. If your OC pony a stallion , why your OC face look like a mare ? or you more like to mare looks? Just wondering , 

Next Request : YuiNyan (tomorrow)

So I heard from a friend of mine that you where drawing pictures of other people's ideas of whom may not have the skill to do so.
And for that I would like to thank you in advance!

Than when my friend told me that you where going to draw applejack riding sushi (can you guess who he is yet?) I had to see it for myself.

And than ofcourse I have a request of my own..

Could you draw Fluttershy wearing the armor she had in the "Hearth's Warming Eve" episode and than sleeping on a cloud for me?
I think that would be an awesome and realy cute sight!

Whoa , whoa , whoa , slow down a little ....... About Applejack riding sushi still not finished , maybe tomorrow tongue.png OMG , word spread fast isn't tongue.png ? Fire Storm are you requesting two pictures? Fluttershy sleeping in cloud and Fluttershy wears armor ? or do you mean Fluttershy slept in cloud wearing the armor ?

Next request: YuiNyan and Fire Storm with Fluttershy wear armor and sleeping in cloud 

Sorry for rushing you  that wasn't my intensionhappy.png
Take all the time you need!!! or welll, not too long cause than the suspense would kill me!

And I meant the one picture: Fluttershy sleeping in a cloud wearing the armor!

(edited)

If you can find some spare time post-6061-0-74524900-1365346392_thumb.png
She has a split personality. One of a timid, quiet mare., the other a psychopath. If you want to, it'd be cool to see both personalities shown in the same pic....Like in a reflection or something :3

Edited by zDashiez

If you can find some spare time attachicon.gifNavyandhisepicphotoshopskills2_zps9305852e.png

She has a split personality. One of a timid, quiet mare., the other a psychopath. If you want to, it'd be cool to see both personalities shown in the same pic....Like in a reflection or something :3

Sure , zDashiez Tomorrow i will make it in 10 second flat XD  What the perfect background would be fit ? or maybe you request without background ( maybe will more better , you can cut the background and edit it at photoshop)

Don't forget to follow my tumblr , to see many moar sketch XD

Next : YuiNyan , Fire Storm , and zDashiez with his OC 

YuiNyan request was done , check it out in askdigiral.tumblr.com. About Applejack expression , i can't think about it , so i make he yell SUSHI !!! LOL

Next: Fire Storm and zDashiez

Fire Storm request finished , it's so cute !!! you should check it out on my tumblr tongue.png

Excuse me sir, but could you make a picture of my profile pic pony and have him wearing headphones under his hat and a devilish smile? It would be much appreciated.

Sure , AppleJared i just need time to draw, maybe i will finish it tomorrow! Are you want to cutefied your draw ? i mean , isn't it too .... umm.... not cute to draw ? or you keep insist to same with your picture profile?

Next: zDashiez and AppleJared with his OC pony? wearing the headphones