Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

Fire Storm request finished , it's so cute !!! you should check it out on my tumblr img-1351328-1-tongue.png

Sure , AppleJared i just need time to draw, maybe i will finish it tomorrow! Are you want to cutefied your draw ? i mean , isn't it too .... umm.... not cute to draw ? or you keep insist to same with your picture profile?

Next: zDashiez and AppleJared with his OC pony? wearing the headphones

Take your time. I am in no rush.

I am not certain I understood what you're asking about the "Cute" thing. I'm a guy so I would like it to look like a stallion, if at all possible. "He" is also a Pegasus so if you need to do a side view, there you go. I'm leaving everything else up to you. You're the artist, after all. :)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOSH !!! i overlooked your OC !!!! sorry , i think your OC it;s a mare ohmy.png are you want to make it side view or front view? and again , i'm not an artist !! i'm still young (i fake my identity, but i'm over from 13 ) and i just rookie with this thing !!!tongue.png

Next: zDahiez and AppleJared 

Sure laugh.png i can sketch it ! Are your OC's a stallion or a mare? i don't want to make same mistake like AppleJared OC tongue.png and can you please add more details about your OC!!

Next (tomorrow): zDashiez (sorry zDashiez , got a painful headche here ) , AppleJared and WhoFreak97 with his OC in twillight report.

Sure, my OC is a mare, she is an Alicorn with a light blue coat, and Luna-style wings, she wears semi-dork glasses. Her mane as you can see in my profile pic is like Rainbow Dash's but yellow and pink. Her tail is also like Rainbow Dash's. But again (yellow and pink instead of rainbows)

Sure laugh.png i can sketch it ! Are your OC's a stallion or a mare? i don't want to make same mistake like AppleJared OC tongue.png and can you please add more details about your OC!!

Next (tomorrow): zDashiez (sorry zDashiez , got a painful headche here ) , AppleJared and WhoFreak97 with his OC in twillight report.

(edited)

Screw ball and Nayruthepegasister requests have finished biggrin.png check it out on my tumblr biggrin.png next YuiNyan with applejack riding sushi? LOL request. Oh yeah about Screwball request , i'm so sorry about your OC pose , but i'm really avoid to sketch eyes , it's hard to make shining eyesimg-1347897-1-tongue.png i hope you okay with that , maybe if i have free time i will make another version img-1347897-2-cool.png

OMG thanks man you're the best drawer i know ^^ that fluttershy with armor is awesome too ^^ i hope you will become famous..xD and make more requests like these tongue.png

Edited by YuiNyan

WOW!!! great work on the Fluttershy drawing, It's absolutely awesome!!!

I'm now following your work on tumblr laugh.png you're awesome!

Also, great work on the Applejack riding a sushi drawing it's genius XD

(edited)

Sure, my OC is a mare, she is an Alicorn with a light blue coat, and Luna-style wings, she wears semi-dork glasses. Her mane as you can see in my profile pic is like Rainbow Dash's but yellow and pink. Her tail is also like Rainbow Dash's. But again (yellow and pink instead of rainbows)

thx for the detail laugh.png

OMG thanks man you're the best drawer i know ^^ that fluttershy with armor is awesome too ^^ i hope you will become famous..xD and make more requests like these img-1351453-5-tongue.png

thank you for the feedback tongue.png  , and thx for your hoping to me to become famous cool.png . i will make more request if i have some a lot of free time XD 1 week from now , i will be busy.

WOW!!! great work on the Fluttershy drawing, It's absolutely awesome!!!

I'm now following your work on tumblr laugh.png you're awesome!

Also, great work on the Applejack riding a sushi drawing it's genius XD

thx for the feedback , AND THX FOR FOLLOWING ME !!! GOSH, I HAVE FOLLOWERS tongue.png and yeah !! i guess Applejack riding sushi will be so epic !!! riding the meat ............ (NOOOO....... I JUST HAVE FLASHBACK ABOUT RAINBOW FACTORY AND CUPCAKES sad.png )

Next: zDashiez , AppleJared and WhoFreak97

Edited by Digiral

If at all possible, could you do a ponification of Relius and Ignis Clover? Here's a pic for reference: 

Relius_Clover_(Chronophantasma,_Characte

(Sorry, couldn't find a good enough smaller one)

Please, take as much time as you need. I'm not in a hurry. smile.png

:OO so.. so you got free time now? XD can you make 1 more request for me? than i will stop whining xD it's from a game called league of legends. uuuhm the real request is this photo: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/March_2012/2012_03_16_lulu_reveal/Lulu_Splash.jpg

if you have time XD ofcourse

Wow , this is the hard one , i can't draw it in one day blink.png i will draw it if i bored , is that okay?

If at all possible, could you do a ponification of Relius and Ignis Clover? Here's a pic for reference: 

img-1351566-1-Relius_Clover_(Chronophant

(Sorry, couldn't find a good enough smaller one)

Please, take as much time as you need. I'm not in a hurry. img-1351566-2-smile.png

sure, I can make it !!! i just need time , tha's all!!!cool.png

Next: zDahiez , Applejared , WhoFreak97 and Yosef with ponified sketch

Can you maybe draw my oc dancing? I have been trying to get one of her by herself lol I'd like her cutie mark to be totally visible but if you can't, it's ok. Also I do want one of her front legs to have a green ballerina-type ribbon done up on one of her front legs.cAll the ribbons make her SkyeRibbon, lol

So here hse is, (the purple pegasus)

post-9480-0-90368000-1365491460_thumb.jpg

post-9480-0-87530800-1365491470_thumb.png

And heres the cutie mark

post-9480-0-51601900-1365491473_thumb.jpg

Can you maybe draw my oc dancing? I have been trying to get one of her by herself lol I'd like her cutie mark to be totally visible but if you can't, it's ok. Also I do want one of her front legs to have a green ballerina-type ribbon done up on one of her front legs.cAll the ribbons make her SkyeRibbon, lol

So here hse is, (the purple pegasus)

attachicon.gifhuggles.jpg

attachicon.gifskyjetedit.png

And heres the cutie mark

attachicon.gifSkyeRibbon.jpg

WHOA!!! can you describe it more detail? i can't understand what you mean !! i understand that your pony want to be sketch , with dacing pose. but can you describe it more easy !! please!!!

Next: zDahiez , Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef and skyeribbon with her OC dancing

WHOA!!! can you describe it more detail? i can't understand what you mean !! i understand that your pony want to be sketch , with dacing pose. but can you describe it more easy !! please!!!

Next: zDahiez , Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef and skyeribbon with her OC dancing

Honestly, I can't um.....go into any more detail. All i want is the ribbons, dancing...And really its sort of a free-for-all. Just make her look cute i guess. Sorry if it sounds muddled. Can you maybe explain what you mean by more detailed?<3 

Honestly, I can't um.....go into any more detail. All i want is the ribbons, dancing...And really its sort of a free-for-all. Just make her look cute i guess. Sorry if it sounds muddled. Can you maybe explain what you mean by more detailed?<3 

Upss... I mean to make it more simple tongue.png but thx you have simple it to me , two keywords , dancing and ribbon , ok !! i will make it (tomorrow) Oh!!! by the way , what dancing pose you want ? human version or pony version ? 

Next: zDahiez , Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef and skyeribbon

Upss... I mean to make it more simple tongue.png but thx you have simple it to me , two keywords , dancing and ribbon , ok !! i will make it (tomorrow) Oh!!! by the way , what dancing pose you want ? human version or pony version ? 

Next: zDahiez , Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef and skyeribbon

I definitely want  the pony OC. I guess maybe her wings open, if you could show her cutie mark, that would be nice. Nothing too hard, really just a simple OC <3 she just has a bunch of ribbons. Oh, eyes open please! sorry. thanks!!!

zDahiez's request has finished , sorry for the bad sketch , i'm so confused with your describe , especially for psychopath part. huh.png

Can.... you ... forgive me ?sad.png

Next: Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef and skyeribbon

Could you please sketch my OC and Colgate hugging? If it isn't too much trouble. :3

And I mean Colgate the pony, not the actual toothpaste. xD

I would sketch it myself, but I currently have 7 assignments x_x

And the background can just be random, I don't care. :)

~Luna

Could you please sketch my OC and Colgate hugging? If it isn't too much trouble. :3

And I mean Colgate the pony, not the actual toothpaste. xD

I would sketch it myself, but I currently have 7 assignments x_x

And the background can just be random, I don't care. smile.png

~Luna

Sure i can sketch it , but .... isn't your sketch more better than me? I mean , i just view your sketch , and IT'S SO AWSOME.

and sorry for asking stupid question , but where is your OC?

Next: Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJ Luna with her OC hugging with colgate

Sure i can sketch it , but .... isn't your sketch more better than me? I mean , i just view your sketch , and IT'S SO AWSOME.

and sorry for asking stupid question , but where is your OC?

Next: Applejared , WhoFreak97 ,(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJ Luna with her OC hugging with colgate

I thought you'd see it in my signature, but anyway. Here she is: 

2nytcaG.png

And like I said, I haven't got time to sketch at the moment. :l

Anyway, I appreciate you sketching this! :)

~Luna

(edited)

Hello!

Oh! I surely won't miss a chance of getting another sketch done from an Artist! tongue.png

I was hoping if you could sketch my OC - Concord. There are numerous references on my profile of him, but just remmember to sketch him as a Unicorn, not an Alicorn tongue.png. I'm trying something for a change, and i believe it would be healthy for him to take off the wings for a while. happy.png

Try playing around with the mane styles, as i am searching for a new one, and would love to see different ideas from different artists. tongue.png Good luck! smile.png

Edited by Concord

Hello!

Oh! I surely won't miss a chance of getting another sketch done from an Artist! tongue.png

I was hoping if you could sketch my OC - Concord. There are numerous references on my profile of him, but just remmember to sketch him as a Unicorn, not an Alicorn tongue.png. I'm trying something for a change, and i believe it would be healthy for him to take off the wings for a while. happy.png

Try playing around with the mane styles, as i am searching for a new one, and would love to see different ideas from different artists. tongue.png Good luck! smile.png

Sure Concord , maybe i can finish your sketch today , sorry everypony , i guess this is the most easy request i can take. Can you give me a detail about your OC personality , or just tell me , what he pose!! (oh my god , sorry for bad grammar , i can't chose to use simple present and other tenses tongue.png )hope you can understandblush.png 

Next:  Applejared , WhoFreak97, Concord with his OC  ,(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJ Luna 

Sure Concord , maybe i can finish your sketch today , sorry everypony , i guess this is the most easy request i can take. Can you give me a detail about your OC personality , or just tell me , what he pose!! (oh my god , sorry for bad grammar , i can't chose to use simple present and other tenses tongue.png )hope you can understandblush.png

Next:  Applejared , WhoFreak97, Concord with his OC  ,(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJ Luna 

Great! :P. Thanks a lot.

Well, there's not much i can say about the personality. Quite mannered, quite classy, but a little silly at times :P Loves music, Rock music especially.

It's up to you really! :P:)

Great! tongue.png. Thanks a lot.

Well, there's not much i can say about the personality. Quite mannered, quite classy, but a little silly at times tongue.png Loves music, Rock music especially.

It's up to you really! tongue.pngsmile.png

Thx for the detail.

I have finished with AppleJared and WhoFreak97 request , see my tumblr for result. For AppleJared , i'm so sorry if the sketch was bad , and sorry for not add the cutie mark ( i don't know what your OC pony cutiemark). For WhoFreak97 , I'm sorry to you too!!! I sketch 6 mane horribly , and make your OC small than the others , it's so hard to sketch your OC with the others. Sorry !!!

Next: Concord ,(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJ Luna 

I have finished Concord request , i make it simple , cause that's my style. Oh !! I just make simple comic , check it on my tumblr.

Next :(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJLuna

Thx for the detail.

I have finished with AppleJared and WhoFreak97 request , see my tumblr for result. For AppleJared , i'm so sorry if the sketch was bad , and sorry for not add the cutie mark ( i don't know what your OC pony cutiemark). For WhoFreak97 , I'm sorry to you too!!! I sketch 6 mane horribly , and make your OC small than the others , it's so hard to sketch your OC with the others. Sorry !!!

Next: Concord ,(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJ Luna 

I have finished Concord request , i make it simple , cause that's my style. Oh !! I just make simple comic , check it on my tumblr.

Next :(tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJLuna

It was good, actually, the mane 6 were the best sketched part of the drawing, you are extremely talented, can't wait to see more.