Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

It was good, actually, the mane 6 were the best sketched part of the drawing, you are extremely talented, can't wait to see more.

No!!! it was terrible! it's a horror , but since you said it's good , i will look it good too :D but sorry for your OC , i gues , it wasn't big enough , isn't it? your OC just look like filly , I'M SO SORRY!!!!

Next: (tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJLuna

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

No!!! it was terrible! it's a horror , but since you said it's good , i will look it good too img-1354720-1-biggrin.png but sorry for your OC , i gues , it wasn't big enough , isn't it? your OC just look like filly , I'M SO SORRY!!!!

Next: (tomorrow) Yosef , skyeribbon and DJLuna

If you ever have any time when you aren't doing requests but still feel like drawing, could you "fix" it? Not a priority. Or maybe Missy facing the other direction reading a book.

Edited by WhoFreak97

Could you please do a picture of my ponysona Fireball Rush and Rainbow Dash in a flying race over Sweet Apple Acres?

Fireball's picture is here:

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png
Also, Fireball has to have a long trail of fire behind her. 
Thanks!

If you ever have any time when you aren't doing requests but still feel like drawing, could you "fix" it? Not a priority. Or maybe Missy facing the other direction reading a book.

sure , i will fix it happy.png

Could you please do a picture of my ponysona Fireball Rush and Rainbow Dash in a flying race over Sweet Apple Acres?

Fireball's picture is here:

Also, Fireball has to have a long trail of fire behind her. 
Thanks!

Sure , i will sketch it. Can you give me more detail for cutie mark , i can't see it clearly

Next: (tomorrow)Yosef , skyeribbon ,DJLuna and -chaotic fireball- with her OC race with rainbow dash over apple acres

Can.... you ... forgive me ?

Yea sure I can, I actually quite like itlaugh.png ... Yea also my bad on the description, I was kinda out of it
But yea, its really quite good. g
  Edited by zDashiez

I love these kinds of threads!

I don't really like using the pony creator so I hope that this description will suffice.

Appareance: Unicorn stallion with a brown coat,green eyes and a short green mane. Has a slim body type and a chained dead tree as a mark. 

Pose:Leaning against a dead tree with a slight tilt of his head and an evil smile.

I love these kinds of threads!

I don't really like using the pony creator so I hope that this description will suffice.

Appareance: Unicorn stallion with a brown coat,green eyes and a short green mane. Has a slim body type and a chained dead tree as a mark. 

Pose:Leaning against a dead tree with a slight tilt of his head and an evil smile.

Sure , thx for the maximum detail tongue.png

Yosef request has finished. check ti out on tumblr laugh.png i don't make it actually , there some ponified picture on google.

Oh!i just want to note to you all , i'm not an artist, i'm rookie in this sketch. actually, I can't draw OC, but if you want to fusion your OC with a pose , i can do it. i just want to note you allph34r.png

and want to note you guys , that sketch not draw !!!

BTW ..... why i haven't accept request face sketch ? anyone want request face sketch? i want to practice face sketch sleep.png

Next: skyeribbon ,DJLuna,(tomorrow)-chaotic fireball- and  king thorn with his OC sketch.

I have finished skyeribbon request , actually this is the hardest one , i can't sketch ponies dancing. So yeah , i make it twillight style , if you okay with that? if no , then ..... i will make another , i guess (if i have time ) so sorry blush.png

Next : DJ Luna 

tomorrow: -chaotic fireball- and king thorn

I have finished with DJ Luna request.Sorry if it not good as yours sad.png i just don't have enought time to drawblush.png

Next: (tomorrow)-chaotic fireball- and king thorn

Thanks for the amazing picture! It looks really good! Really glad I requested it because it looks fabulous! But anyways its amazing!

I have finished with ~Chaotic Fireball~ and King thorn request.Today , i have alot of free time , and my head doesn't hurt. So i give their request special treatment , COLOR laugh.png

Thanks for the amazing picture! It looks really good! Really glad I requested it because it looks fabulous! But anyways its amazing!

Thx for the feedback screwballhappy.png  , ..... why you so long to reply ? i have waited for a long time to get your feedback wink.png

Next: ------(empty)---------

I'm sad to see that you have closed your drawing season, but I geuss you have worked quite hard the last view days...
Also good to see that you're adding collors to your latetest drawings. You should definetly continue practicing with different shades and all sorts of fancy drawing stuff, because that should improve your drawing skills even more!

I hope to see some more of your work in the future! wink.png 

I'm sad to see that you have closed your drawing season, but I geuss you have worked quite hard the last view days...

Also good to see that you're adding collors to your latetest drawings. You should definetly continue practicing with different shades and all sorts of fancy drawing stuff, because that should improve your drawing skills even more!

I hope to see some more of your work in the future! img-1360967-1-wink.png

Yeah , i will open other drawing session when all my assignement have been finished , STUPID SCHOOL!!!angry.png  why i get so many assignment huh.png !!! what they really want ?!?!?blink.png ! anyway thx for the feedback happy.png , i will open drawing session ASAPcool.png

oh maybe , i should try new tricks (but it won't be called by sketch anymore sad.png )

-improve outline ?

-add color?

-shading / shadow?

So , what should i improve?huh.png

oh maybe , i should try new tricks (but it won't be called by sketch anymore sad.png ) -improve outline ? -add color? -shading / shadow? So , what should i improve?huh.png

Maybe you can alternate between these options, so for some drawings you specify in the oulines and others the shading
Altough the color might be a litte wierd to do it only on certain drawings (also it might be a bit upsetting for someone if someone doesn't get color on his/her request when others do...)

But if you plan on improving anything I would advise you to just do whatever you feel like doing at that moment, it's the easiest to learn something if you want to do that certain ting

(edited)

Maybe you can alternate between these options, so for some drawings you specify in the oulines and others the shading

Altough the color might be a litte wierd to do it only on certain drawings (also it might be a bit upsetting for someone if someone doesn't get color on his/her request when others do...)

But if you plan on improving anything I would advise you to just do whatever you feel like doing at that moment, it's the easiest to learn something if you want to do that certain ting

Oh !! thx for the tips happy.png yeah , maybe i just make what i like wink.png maybe someday i can do all three stuff things in one request cool.png

oh !! i know , my relaxing time is Thursday , Saturday , Sunday (in these time , i will make color , outline , and shading) 

but don't mad if it's not good , i just new to these things , like outline and shading XD

Edited by Digiral

but don't mad if it's not good

I think people should be happy you're willing to draw things for them, even if it's not realy good they ask you to do it because they would do a worse job at it...

Personaly I'm not that good at drawing, I can only replecate certain tings (pony's not being one of those sad.png)

Still I could very easiely make hate comments about enyones work, yet I don't! Why? > because I'm not obligated to watch or listen to anyones work, people should remember that before wirting hate comments!
Just let someone do someting without any negitive atitude from anyone, though if you realy feel the need to write a comment, keep it to expanatory comments discribing what could be improved and how...

Also: we might be getting a little off toppic here, since the main purpose of this topic was for people to request sketches it might be better to leave this side topic here and get back to the requesting part of it all (when your next drawing season starts ofcourse)happy.png

Sure , thx for the maximum detail img-1357720-1-tongue.png

Yosef request has finished. check ti out on tumblr img-1357720-2-laugh.png i don't make it actually , there some ponified picture on google.

Oh!i just want to note to you all , i'm not an artist, i'm rookie in this sketch. actually, I can't draw OC, but if you want to fusion your OC with a pose , i can do it. i just want to note you allimg-1357720-3-ph34r.png

and want to note you guys , that sketch not draw !!!

BTW ..... why i haven't accept request face sketch ? anyone want request face sketch? i want to practice face sketch img-1357720-4-sleep.png

Next: skyeribbon ,DJLuna,(tomorrow)-chaotic fireball- and  king thorn with his OC sketch.

I have finished skyeribbon request , actually this is the hardest one , i can't sketch ponies dancing. So yeah , i make it twillight style , if you okay with that? if no , then ..... i will make another , i guess (if i have time ) so sorry blush.png

Next : DJ Luna 

tomorrow: -chaotic fireball- and king thorn

I have finished with DJ Luna request.Sorry if it not good as yours sad.png i just don't have enought time to drawblush.png

Next: (tomorrow)-chaotic fireball- and king thorn

I'm perfectly ok with anything lol, i really just wanted a picture of her alone lol

Thank you for do it it for me, by the way, have you sent it to me already? 

I think people should be happy you're willing to draw things for them, even if it's not realy good they ask you to do it because they would do a worse job at it...

Personaly I'm not that good at drawing, I can only replecate certain tings (pony's not being one of those img-1361292-1-sad.png)

Still I could very easiely make hate comments about enyones work, yet I don't! Why? > because I'm not obligated to watch or listen to anyones work, people should remember that before wirting hate comments!

Just let someone do someting without any negitive atitude from anyone, though if you realy feel the need to write a comment, keep it to expanatory comments discribing what could be improved and how...

Also: we might be getting a little off toppic here, since the main purpose of this topic was for people to request sketches it might be better to leave this side topic here and get back to the requesting part of it all (when your next drawing season starts ofcourse)img-1361292-2-happy.png

Thx for supporting me happy.png

I'm perfectly ok with anything lol, i really just wanted a picture of her alone lol

Thank you for do it it for me, by the way, have you sent it to me already? 

why you don't say sosleep.png if you have the photoshop , you can trim it wink.png

Can you sketch Cobalt (linked below) plz i don't mind what u do with him

If you have any trouble with the link plz let me know and i will fix it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5a5smiqf6k2q9c/Photo%20Sep%2014%2C%205%2017%2010%20PM.jpg

Sure I will make it

Next : (SPECIAL) COBALT CRESCENT with his OC , Sky Warden OC , SkyeRibbon OC , fireball rush , and digiral have PARTY laugh.png

Cobalt Crescent request have finished wink.png , i made it colored and crowd cause i'm so happy today laugh.png PARTY HARD cool.png

about other OC , i have made your OC (skyeribbon , chaotic , skywarden) to be background pony happy.png

next:-----(empty)------ AGAIN?

Okay I'm going to request a pretty hard one. Could you do Stella, my OC, (link in signature) hugging Rainbow Dash? You know the Scootaloo style in, Look Before You Sleep. But... Stella is going to have to be her normal size. So the poses will be quite different... But please could you have a go? I'd love a picture of that ;3 Thanks

~MojoDash

EDIT: not look before you sleep , I meant Sleepless In Ponyville

Edited by MojoDash

(edited)

Okay I'm going to request a pretty hard one. Could you do Stella, my OC, (link in signature) hugging Rainbow Dash? You know the Scootaloo style in, Look Before You Sleep. But... Stella is going to have to be her normal size. So the poses will be quite different... But please could you have a go? I'd love a picture of that ;3 Thanks

~MojoDash

Sure , I can , but ,...... won't it be weird? it's just like.... ehrrr..... something what rainbow dash thinks lame! but i will draw it 

Next : MojoDash with Her OC hugging with rainbow dash with scootaloo style

Edited by Digiral

Sure , I can , but ,...... won't it be weird? it's just like.... ehrrr..... something what rainbow dash thinks lame!

It might not be something Rainbow does regularly, but she does still do it every so ofthen when she gets (over) exited
proof:

I have finished Mojodash request , check it on tumblr. mmm .... actually , it come pretty good laugh.png  what do you think? 

It might not be something Rainbow does regularly, but she does still do it every so ofthen when she gets (over) exited
proof:

LOL , maybe you're right happy.png

Next: -----(empty)--------

Aww thank you! It's so cute!

Now I have an idea. Would you mind, if I drew over the lines and coloured it in on some art program I have? If I ever uploaded it, I can give all credit to you? Is this okay?

If its not then that's fine.

Again, thank you for your lovely work! Keep it up!

~MojoDash

Aww thank you! It's so cute!

Now I have an idea. Would you mind, if I drew over the lines and coloured it in on some art program I have? If I ever uploaded it, I can give all credit to you? Is this okay?

If its not then that's fine.

Again, thank you for your lovely work! Keep it up!

~MojoDash

OH !!! WOW !!! YOU GOT THE PROGRAM !!! YOU CAN BE MY ASSISTANT !!!(sorry for using canterlock , i'm suprised)

OF COURSE YOU CAN , and yeah thx for the credit wub.png I..... WILL...... BE....... FAMOUS.by the way , what software do you use?

Well I use an app on my iPad - it's called Sketchbook Pro. Oh, and I just made a page sorta like this... Check it out please! :*

~MojoDash

an app huh? , where i can check your page anyway? Any challange ? I'm bored now sleep.png

Oh yeah , Note : don't request to many things on weekdays , but request it on weekends wink.png

Next:------(empty)-------