Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

I can get you the link. And what about that - being your assistant? :D I'd love it for you do draw the line art and maybe I could fill them in... :P I'd love to help out! But if you were sorta joking, or if you don't want to that's fine... I do have my own to get on with! ;)

Again, thank you for my lovely drawing, I started going over it, but did the layers wrong and had to delete it! :( I really liked it as well xD Oh well, I'm just gonna do it all again!

~MojoDash

EDIT: I've finally finished, and I hope you like it! My new profile picture as you can see... ~

post-10819-0-62081700-1365798667_thumb.jpg

Edited by MojoDash

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love it its is ten times better than any thing i could do and i like to color you added thanks for the sketch man smile.png

like the color and the ponies that are in the background like the one drinking out of the punch bowlbowl

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

Um, can you draw some shipping for meeee?

>_< Um, Some May and Drew from Pokémon..biggrin.png

Also, can you post the pic on the thread, my computer seems to block tumbler.

Edited by Stormlight34

(edited)

I can get you the link. And what about that - being your assistant? img-1365329-1-biggrin.png I'd love it for you do draw the line art and maybe I could fill them in... img-1365329-2-tongue.png I'd love to help out! But if you were sorta joking, or if you don't want to that's fine... I do have my own to get on with! img-1365329-3-wink.png

Again, thank you for my lovely drawing, I started going over it, but did the layers wrong and had to delete it! img-1365329-4-sad.png I really liked it as well xD Oh well, I'm just gonna do it all again!

~MojoDash

EDIT: I've finally finished, and I hope you like it! My new profile picture as you can see... ~

OMG!!!! IT SO AWSOME !!!! img-1365329-5-wub.png I'M NOT KIDDING ABOUT YOU BE MY ASSISTANT !!!img-1365329-6-laugh.png I NEED YOUimg-1365329-7-blink.png you should make a tread about it , so i can make request img-1365329-8-happy.png maybe , like finishing any sketch request  you have a talent man 

@COBALT CRESCENT

Oh yeah the pony who drink , i don't really to make it , but if you say it's great , then i will make it more XD

Maybe OC like skye , fireball rush and sky warden will be any background sketch img-1365329-11-laugh.png

@DashiesinsaneProtector

Oh sure , but which one? can you post the OC?

Next: DashiesInsaneProtector with his OC 

I'm so sorry to Stormlight34 , i don't want to draw anime , i'm bad on it !! if you read the first post in this tread , i have mentioned to draw anything but not anime 

Edited by Digiral

Well done on the Clovers!

May I ask for another, possibly in color if it's not too much to ask?

Basically, Twilight Sparkle with one of her forelegs completely black save a structure resembling the eyepatch in this picture: http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/3/3d/Nu-13,_Azure_Grimoire.png. (Note, just the eyepatch, not the character.) Then, she needs to be running away from this thing:

Arakune_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Sele

*Note, it's just an amorphous blob with a mask and possibly some bones sticking out. The only essential things are the mask and black blob, the bones are optional, the face should be dropped entirely, and due to its blobby nature, you can draw it however you wish.*

It would ice the cake if the blob was screaming "AZUREAZUREAZUREAZURE!" (repetition of "azure")

Again, take as much time as you need. No rush. smile.png

(edited)

Well done on the Clovers!

May I ask for another, possibly in color if it's not too much to ask?

Basically, Twilight Sparkle with one of her forelegs completely black save a structure resembling the eyepatch in this picture: http://images.wikia.com/blazblue/images/3/3d/Nu-13,_Azure_Grimoire.png. (Note, just the eyepatch, not the character.) Then, she needs to be running away from this thing:

img-1365777-1-Arakune_(Chronophantasma,_

*Note, it's just an amorphous blob with a mask and possibly some bones sticking out. The only essential things are the mask and black blob, the bones are optional, the face should be dropped entirely, and due to its blobby nature, you can draw it however you wish.*

It would ice the cake if the blob was screaming "AZUREAZUREAZUREAZURE!" (repetition of "azure")

Again, take as much time as you need. No rush. img-1365777-2-smile.png

..... So i sketch twillight wear the eyepatch from the picture you gave , running from this monster , and this monster can stick out some bone? is that what you wish? i'm so sorry , but can you make it simple XD i appreciate the detail . but i can't understand it 

Next :DashieinsaneProtector and Yosef with ..... a difficult request

Edited by Digiral

..... So i sketch twillight wear the eyepatch from the picture you gave , running from this monster , and this monster can stick out some bone? is that what you wish? i'm so sorry , but can you make it simple XD i appreciate the detail . but i can't understand it  Next :DashieinsaneProtector and Yosef with ..... a difficult request

Sorry, I tend to get a bit off sometimes. laugh.png 

So, there should be two characters: Twilight Sparkle, with a scared look, and with one of her forelegs being entirely black with the eyepatch on it just below the knee-line, running away from the blob.

The blob, just draw in whatever shape you like since it's a shapeless blob. Make sure the mask is toward its front. The bones sticking out is optional, but if you do want to use them, it's known to do shape the bones into arms to walk on. Again, entirely optional. It needs to be chasing Twilight, screaming "AZURE!" over and over again.

Did that clear it up? 

(edited)

I have finished DashieInsaneProtector and Yosef request , it turn great laugh.png Check it out on my tumblr

oh yeah , since i got a lot free time , it's time to get "fix it" Session. So if you feel not statisfying enough , ask me.

Next: YuiNyan with Lulu Splash sketch (I accept your challange) and (Fix it) WhoFreak97 with fixed sketch from previous request

Edited by Digiral

Next: YuiNyan with Lulu Splash sketch (I accept your challange) 

Awesome you wanna do it ^-^

are you going to draw the background too? or just lulu and the butterfly thing;p ?

(i think you just going to draw everything >:D)

Awesome you wanna do it ^-^

are you going to draw the background too? or just lulu and the butterfly thing;p ?

(i think you just going to draw everything >biggrin.png)

Maybe i will draw the background , but not so detail , oh yeah , i'm so tired today , so i will do it tomorrow wink.png

What was this guy on when he draw this freaky creature?

(100 character filler, 100 character filler, this is probably against the rules.)

I think it's okay with the request cool.png and please if you don't want to get warning point , just use the talk to character fill wink.png

is it possible for you to do one of Cobalt by himself pls if you do i will be ever so happy  

heres the link again 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n0ltk5ep42hb23w/PxR0Rsk69T/Photo%20Sep%2014%2C%205%2017%2010%20PM.jpg?m

What do you mean? are you want to make avatar ? and no pose? or something? if you want avatar , tell me. 

Next: cobalt crescent (tomorrow) YuiNyan , Whofreak97

What do you mean? are you want to make avatar ? and no pose? or something? if you want avatar , tell me. 

Next: cobalt crescent (tomorrow) YuiNyan , Whofreak97

yes avatar you do what you want with the pose it dosnt matter to me 

ifif you need me to answer anymore questions let me just ask ill get back to asap

Cool I'll definitely be your assistant! :D Are you sure about a new thread? I mean, I could do it, or if its easier I could just do it straight here. :P what do you and the guys think? :D

First off, your a great artist, keep it up!

Second, I would like to make a request. Can you draw my OC, Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, and The Doctor Whooves sitting around a table sipping coffee? It would be pretty neat.

Thanks!

Here is a pitcure of my oc:

post-13325-0-59138100-1362872396_thumb.png

/)

Cool I'll definitely be your assistant! biggrin.png Are you sure about a new thread? I mean, I could do it, or if its easier I could just do it straight here. tongue.png what do you and the guys think? biggrin.png

Mmmmm...... I gues you have the point ,  but it will be more official , if you make a new tread. And don't forget to send me the link , you can use PM or reply in here.

If i could, can i request a picture of my OC and Twilight lying on a hill, Missy snuggling into Twilight and Twilight's wing over her.

No shipping, never, just sisterly.

...... So then how about "fix it" session ? cancel it ? and then do the new request? i can't take 2 request from 1 people in one day it's  so unfair.

First off, your a great artist, keep it up!

Second, I would like to make a request. Can you draw my OC, Fluttershy, Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, and The Doctor Whooves sitting around a table sipping coffee? It would be pretty neat.

Thanks!

Here is a pitcure of my oc:

/)

Sure i can make it wink.png it will be a snap sleep.png

Next : YuiNyan , WhoFreak97 ( Pending......{make your choice ASAP}), and Sir Derpington hooves with a tea party sketch 

(edited)

Sorry, the new request will be good, i apologise for any inconvenience it may cause. Thank you.

Well , That make me easier to doimg-1368243-1-happy.png

hhokiq1k2i3waan6g.jpg

Oh i have finished Cobalt crescent avatar request , i will post picture in here , i don't want to place it in my tumblr (it's not for avatar )

oh if you want the 150px x 150 px size , i will pm you

Next : YuiNyan , whofreaks , and sir derpington hooves

Edited by Digiral

Well , That make me easier to doimg-1368243-1-happy.png

img-1368243-2-hhokiq1k2i3waan6g.jpg

Oh i have finished Cobalt crescent avatar request , i will post picture in here , i don't want to place it in my tumblr (it's not for avatar )

oh if you want the 150px x 150 px size , i will pm you

Next : YuiNyan , whofreaks , and sir derpington hooves

Nice job your really good at this keep up the good work if i have any more requestin the future i am bringing them to you

(edited)

Nice job your really good at this keep up the good work if i have any more requestin the future i am bringing them to you

Thx for the feedback , and yeah , if you need somehing , just request it in here. Maybe i should make new tread about colored ponies , or maybe i will fusion it..... MAYBE ...

Guys , if you see the first post i posted, i mentioned , that i will work at 7.00P.M to 9.00 P.M (GMT +7) , i'm just want all of you know the works

I think , i have a little mistake with dashieinsaneprotector , so i will add it at fix it

Next: YuiNyan , Whofreak97 , sir derpington hooves  and (fix it) DashieInsaneProtector 

I have finished YuiNyan request , it seems , it's turn great biggrin.png

Next: WhoFreak97 , sirderpington and (fix it ) Dashieinsaneprotector

From now on , i'm will using eco paper , is that okay? 

WhoFreak97 request have finished , what do you think? i draw it on eco paper ....

Next :  sirderpington and (fix it ) Dashieinsaneprotector

Edited by Digiral

It is absolutely amazing, you are just awesome at doing this, keep up the fantastic work! happy.png

(First time i've ever used an emoticon because i didn't know where they were.)

THx for the feedback , LOL it's your first time ? really? this so hilarious

Next :  sirderpington and (fix it ) Dashieinsaneprotector