Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

I have finished sir derpington and DashieInsaneProtector request , it turn great , check it out on tumblr wink.png

Alright, I'll take your suggestion and request my pic here img-1369565-1-laugh.png

So, could you maybe draw a group picture of these characters for me?

attachicon.gifmidnight_4.png

attachicon.gifpinko_1.png

attachicon.gifpsykko_1.png

{This one is a dude, though it might be kinda hard to tell tongue.png}

attachicon.giftrue_gem_2.png

attachicon.giftornado_wind_1.png

attachicon.gifjoyful_noise_1.png

blink.png Sorry dude , the sketching session is over now happy.png  i need to study for tomorrow , STUPID SCHOOL gave me so many assignment , maybe i will sketch it when i got free time , or maybe next weeks 

Next (tomorrow /next week): Midnight dragon

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've digitalised the Luna drawing, for whoever has requested this. By the way Digiral, you drew her really well! wink.png

Thank you my assistant , you so helpful happy.png  Great Digitalized , i like it , the color , the shading. You should make the tread, many people like me who can sketch need to digitalized too you know wub.png

I have finished sir derpington and DashieInsaneProtector request , it turn great , check it out on tumblr img-1369577-1-wink.png

img-1369577-10-blink.png Sorry dude , the sketching session is over now img-1369577-11-happy.png  i need to study for tomorrow , STUPID SCHOOL gave me so many assignment , maybe i will sketch it when i got free time , or maybe next weeks 

Next (tomorrow /next week): Midnight dragon

Then i got a request whenever you got the chance cobalt with twilight reading a book together

Heres the link again if its needed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5a5smiqf6k2q9c/Photo%20Sep%2014%2C%205%2017%2010%20PM.jpg

Then i got a request whenever you got the chance cobalt with twilight reading a book together

Heres the link again if its needed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5a5smiqf6k2q9c/Photo%20Sep%2014%2C%205%2017%2010%20PM.jpg

Sure , i will make it if i have a lot of free time wink.png

If you are digitalising drawings, may i ask you to do my recent request, if not, then that's fine, the Luna drawing looks kick-ass by the way.

You should visit mojodash tread for request

Next: (IF i have a lot of free time ) Midnight dragon and cobalt crescent

Hm, I have lots of OCs! But I usually just request a normal image of them, not a particular scene. Maybe I could come up with something a little more creative this time. XD Would you take any non-pony, but still FiM, characters?

>_< Meh fine, but in my defense pokemon is a cartoon...

Can you draw my OC instead? (And can you pwease post it here)

my reference:

attachicon.gifSapphire Storm.jpg

(and do whatever you want for the cutie-mark)

NOW I LIKE IT , never task me to draw anime , okay? Pokemon from japan , the animation called anime , that's why cool.png

are you sure the cutiemark is up to me ?blink.png

Next : (If i have a lot of free time ) Midnight dragon ,cobalt crescent , and Stormlight34 with her/his OC sketch

Hm, I have lots of OCs! But I usually just request a normal image of them, not a particular scene. Maybe I could come up with something a little more creative this time. XD Would you take any non-pony, but still FiM, characters?

Did you mean to draw anime ??!!?? NO!!! but you can request anything EXCEPT ANIME!!!

biggrin.png Yup you can do the cutie mark, but if you need a base then here, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sapphire-storm-r3040. I never really put much detail in it dry.png....

:3 Im a she =P

Im guessing you are a dude?

Thx for the detail , and yes , i'm 

Midnight dragon's and Coblat Crescent's request already finished , i'm so sorry if not really what you want , i mean the scene. I don't know each character.sad.png but it's look like cobalt crescent request turn greatcool.png

Next: Stormlight34

Did you mean to draw anime ??!!?? NO!!! but you can request anything EXCEPT ANIME!!!

Does this "anything except anime" really means ANYTHING except anime?

post-10241-0-80495000-1359380710.jpg

Me gusta.

Uhm, by the way, just kidding. Do you mind drawing my two OCs on my current avatar? I want you to draw them doing something cute or... snuggling, hugging, you know... pony stuff.

Here's the reference for the mare and this is the reference for the stallion.

Do you want me to specify the pose or you want to be creative and make it by your own? smile.png

Edited by Sky Warden

I have finished Stormlight34 , i don't know how it turn , feedback will be nice biggrin.png

yooHpcs.jpg

Excuse me, um...I'm not able to access tumblr sad.png (Stupid internet filter thing sleep.png)

Would you mind posting my pic here so I can see it? I would really appreciate that...

Sure.... internet flitter huh? i think you can turn the flitter off to see it

dGHQgUx.jpg

Does this "anything except anime" really means ANYTHING except anime?

Me gusta.

Uhm, by the way, just kidding. Do you mind drawing my two OCs on my current avatar? I want you to draw them doing something cute or... snuggling, hugging, you know... pony stuff.

Here's the reference for the mare and this is the reference for the stallion.

Do you want me to specify the pose or you want to be creative and make it by your own? img-1376223-1-smile.png

Sorry , NFSW not allowed in here and in my tumblr.  I don't take r34 things angry.png .... i guess , i will just make it hugging.huh.png 

Next : Skywarden with random requestph34r.png  

I have finished Stormlight34 , i don't know how it turn , feedback will be nice img-1376247-1-biggrin.png

Sure.... internet flitter huh? i think you can turn the flitter off to see it

Sorry , NFSW not allowed in here and in my tumblr.  I don't take r34 things img-1376247-3-angry.png .... i guess , i will just make it hugging.img-1376247-4-huh.png

Next : Skywarden with random requestimg-1376247-5-ph34r.png  

Yes. There's a technology called Proxy that forbids access to certain websites. derpy_emoticon1.png

I didn't mean something like that. img-1376247-6-tongue.png

You know... what I mean with pony stuff is snuggling, hugging, and other cute thingy. img-1376247-7-laugh.png

Ah yes, please do something which is not mainstream since I want to keep it as my avatar for a pretty long time (if it's very good). smile.png

P.S. I will support you with papers and pencils when I get a job. tongue.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Sky warden request have finished , it turn great , check it out on tumblr. ( i made little change about your ask)

P.S. I will support you with papers and pencils when I get a job. img-1376247-9-tongue.png

Thank you laugh.png can't wait to get the resources happy.png hope you get a job ASAPwink.png

Next : ----(empty)------ Wew , i guess i just close the sketching session now

I... did not say Anime at all. O_o I said non-pony, but still a Friendship is Magic character. Like Buffalo or Dragons or Griffons. Would you like to take a shot at Sand Dune?

Maybe this task will be difficult , but i will accept that..... can you give me the preference like picture or any drawings? I see you active on other tread too , so maybe if someone has finished the draw , post it in here.... but if you don't have any prefences , then i will just press this imaginary button happy.png

Thanks so much for the sketch! biggrin.png It looks great!

Oh, and...sorry, but I'm not able to turn the filter off :/

Thanks for the feedback laugh.png i just planning to make another sketch with different scene from your part of OCs , is that okay?cool.png

Next : (if i have a lof of time) Mylittleponytales with ..... sketching his buffalo 

Thanks for the feedback img-1378979-3-laugh.png i just planning to make another sketch with different scene from your part of OCs , is that okay?img-1378979-4-cool.png

You're welcome ;) And yes, that's totally cool with me!

I've already saved the sketch in a folder on my computer so I can look at it :lol:

Maybe this task will be difficult , but i will accept that..... can you give me the preference like picture or any drawings? I see you active on other tread too , so maybe if someone has finished the draw , post it in here.... but if you don't have any prefences , then i will just press this imaginary button img-1378979-1-happy.png

I'm sorry, I do not have any references for her at the moment. Hence, why I want you to draw her! XD Being a teen, she'd be somewhere between Little Strongheart and like a full grown Buffalo. So, kind of an age we didn't see in the show.

I'm sorry, I do not have any references for her at the moment. Hence, why I want you to draw her! XD Being a teen, she'd be somewhere between Little Strongheart and like a full grown Buffalo. So, kind of an age we didn't see in the show.

Hey can you wait for lot of time , i need an inspiration from your request ..... it's was the hard one sleep.png

ican you make a sketch of a sleepng Cobalt pls whenever you get the chance would be nice heres a reference pic

Sure , it will 10 seconds flat XDimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Next : Cobalt Cresenct and (pending) mylittleponytales

oh yeah , i also starting to learn "Digital Sketch" img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png, here for some example, but i don't take digital sketch request ,because i still learning 

cFb7ZEm.jpg

Hey can you wait for lot of time , i need an inspiration from your request ..... it's was the hard one img-1382150-1-sleep.png

No problem-o! This is free art, after all. I can be a very patient pony. I'll try to remember to keep checking the thread for it though. wink.png

I have finished with Cobalt Crescent request, check it out  on my tumblr, to see i. Oh yeah , i'm very sorry , i'm late uploading it XD 

Next : mylittleponytales