Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop request any sketch

Digiral

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please draw me and Twilight kissing? (Alicorn Twilight would be nice.)

Here is my OC picture for reference or whatever:

img-1383581-1-482666_445088692232038_120

Kissing ? mmmm...... i don't take any mature stuff , sorry blink.png how about you request me over PM ? haven't i mentioned if someone want something privately and mature stuff (NOT r34 stuff) , just request it with PM ?huh.png

Next : (I need more time )mylittleponytales

Kissing ? mmmm...... i don't take any mature stuff , sorry img-1384442-2-blink.png how about you request me over PM ? haven't i mentioned if someone want something privately and mature stuff (NOT r34 stuff) , just request it with PM ?img-1384442-3-huh.png

Next : (I need more time )mylittleponytales

But you said you didn't take such requests? laugh.png

Oh, by the way, I almost finish digitizing the sketch you drew for me. Just need to fix the eyes and Saphie's mane. It's rather difficult since your lines are blur.

Have I said that you draw very fast? :wub:

Edited by Sky Warden

But you said you didn't take such requests? img-1384548-3-laugh.png

Oh, by the way, I almost finish digitizing the sketch you drew for me. Just need to fix the eyes and Saphie's mane. It's rather difficult since your lines are blur.

Have I said that you draw very fast? wub.png

Nah !!! just for you , you should send me request over facebook happy.png

Yes , i sketch it in 10 minutes .....

and one thing remember , sketching isn't same with drawing , sketching is the skelektal of drawing wink.png

Next: (need a little time to get inspiration) Mylittleponytales

Nah !!! just for you , you should send me request over facebook img-1384712-3-happy.png

Yes , i sketch it in 10 minutes .....

and one thing remember , sketching isn't same with drawing , sketching is the skelektal of drawing img-1384712-4-wink.png

Next: (need a little time to get inspiration) Mylittleponytales

Hey, Digiral. Can you help me to finish this? I've digitized most of the picture, but I found some parts are quite hard to do.

post-10241-0-92843600-1366353064_thumb.png

This is my first attempt in digitizing pictures, so please don't curse me. tongue.png

Edited by Sky Warden

Hey, Digiral. Can you help me to finish this? I've digitized most of the picture, but I found some parts are quite hard to do.

attachicon.gifSky Saphie.png

This is my first attempt in digitizing pictures, so please don't curse me. img-1384820-3-tongue.png

i think you can request it to mojodash , she the profesional of digitalizing.

Thanks again for yet another request man i appreceate it i really like your art style keep up the good work

thx for the feeback , i'm so happy to have a loyal costumer like you :D

thx for the feeback , i'm so happy to have a loyal costumer like you biggrin.png

happy to be a loyal customer of yours i got a question though does MojoDash  vectorize your sketches or am i thinking of somepony else

thx for the feeback , i'm so happy to have a loyal costumer like you img-1385320-1-biggrin.png

I just need the exact line for the rest of the part. Well, whatever. @MojoDash, help me with this one please. :3

By the way, am I one of your loyal customers?

Edited by Sky Warden

thx for the feeback , i'm so happy to have a loyal costumer like you biggrin.png

happy to be a loyal customer of yours i got a question though does MojoDash  vectorize your sketches or am i thinking of somepony else

oh wait never mind i just read the anwser to my question so ill make a request to MojoDash with  a couple of your sketches on it

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

I think I need to say this. Digiral's internet connection is troubled at the moment. There was a thunder which broke it (he said) and he can't upload anything until the techponies fix it.

He's still working on the requests though.

I think I need to say this. Digiral's internet connection is troubled at the moment. There was a thunder which broke it (he said) and he can't upload anything until the techponies fix it.

He's still working on the requests though.

AND.... I'M BACK !! STUPID INTERNET WORKING BACK !!! i have great news and bad news....

Good news is .....

Now i can sketch in digital or vector (My father just bought a draw pad)

here some example (I KNOW IT'S VERRRRYYYYYYY UGLLLYYY , urrgg, it so hard to draw it over draw pad)

ts1sZo0.jpgand 

The bad news is....

Mylittleponytales's request must dely , i'm so sorry. but i'm just to tired to search this draw pad.

Next (tomorrow) : Mylitleponytales

Oh yeah , if you ask me about loyal customers , i just make a list of it : 

-Skywarden 

-Cobalt Crescent

-Mojodash (ASSISTANT #1)

-Firestorm

AND.... I'M BACK !! STUPID INTERNET WORKING BACK !!! i have great news and bad news....

Good news is .....

Now i can sketch in digital or vector (My father just bought a draw pad)

here some example (I KNOW IT'S VERRRRYYYYYYY UGLLLYYY , urrgg, it so hard to draw it over draw pad)

img-1388641-1-ts1sZo0.jpgand 

The bad news is....

Mylittleponytales's request must dely , i'm so sorry. but i'm just to tired to search this draw pad.

Next (tomorrow) : Mylitleponytales

Oh yeah , if you ask me about loyal customers , i just make a list of it : 

-Skywarden 

-Cobalt Crescent

-Mojodash (ASSISTANT #1)

-Firestorm

post-10241-0-01671500-1366473517.jpg

First loyal customer!

By the way everypony, HE'S LYING! I know a liar when I see one. I've seen his drawing with that pad thingy in facebook. It's very good! Plus, it's just his first attempt! He sure will draw better with it in the following days. img-1388641-2-tongue.png

Don't forget my request, lad.

post-10241-0-41293300-1360073893.jpg

P.S. You missed a space in my name. "Sky Warden" not "Skywarden". >:3

Edited by Sky Warden

attachicon.gifaww yeah.jpg

First loyal customer!

By the way everypony, HE'S LYING! I know a liar when I see one. I've seen his drawing with that pad thingy. It's very good! Plus, it's just his first attempt! He sure will draw better with it in the following days. img-1388641-2-tongue.png

Don't forget my request, lad.

P.S. You missed a space in my name. "Sky Warden" not "Skywarden". >:3

why i must lying , LOL!!! anyway , i just finished the drawing wink.png i don't know , is it turn well or not ,i really appreciate feedback,

And i been thinking , should i continue to sketch just by hand or digital sketch? 

vIwrq2N.jpgNext (tomorrow) : MyLittlePonyTales

why i must lying , LOL!!! anyway , i just finished the drawing img-1388739-3-wink.png i don't know , is it turn well or not ,i really appreciate feedback,

And i been thinking , should i continue to sketch just by hand or digital sketch? 

img-1388739-4-vIwrq2N.jpgNext (tomorrow) : MyLittlePonyTales

Try digital. You just need to get used of it. Also, if you draw digitally, the result can be used as wallpaper or avatar instantly. :3

Try digital. You just need to get used of it. Also, if you draw digitally, the result can be used as wallpaper or avatar instantly. :3

I have try it , here some another example: 

nFl4NdU.jpg

Mmmmm..... what do you think ?laugh.png

Oh yeah .... about Mylittleponytales' request , it's bit difficult. I can't draw female bufallo , i even don't get image of it sleep.png

So.... this maybe take a longer time.....

Next :(I'm so sorry , it's just to hard to imagine what you requestsad.png ) Mylittleponytales

Do you know anyone that could draw a gala dress for my OC? It's to do with an RP, any help would be appreciated.

Why you don't ask me instead? i can design the dress for your OC , although , if you want someone pro , you must come to comission tread ....... 

Next : (tomorrow)my littleponytales

Why you don't ask me instead? i can design the dress for your OC , although , if you want someone pro , you must come to comission tread ....... 

Next : (tomorrow)my littleponytales

That would be really quite helpful, if you need any kind of inspiration, just tell me.

Anyway, it would be the same colors as her cutie mark (greenish blue), also a sort of head thing

with a star next to her ear in the style of the cutie mark.

I have try it , here some another example: 

img-1391028-1-nFl4NdU.jpg

Mmmmm..... what do you think ?img-1391028-2-laugh.png

Oh yeah .... about Mylittleponytales' request , it's bit difficult. I can't draw female bufallo , i even don't get image of it img-1391028-3-sleep.png

So.... this maybe take a longer time.....

Next :(I'm so sorry , it's just to hard to imagine what you requestimg-1391028-4-sad.png ) Mylittleponytales

Stop talking about your lack of confidence and start drawing! You're very good with that thing. Even, in my opinion, better than your traditional drawing. Draw with that pad more, and people will love you. Yes, I'm a bucking oracle.

I find your lack of confidence disturbing. Draw now I dare you!

Or I will haunt you with this face forever.

P.S. Request *cough* Friday *cough* Sky Warden *cough*.

That would be really quite helpful, if you need any kind of inspiration, just tell me.

Anyway, it would be the same colors as her cutie mark (greenish blue), also a sort of head thing

with a star next to her ear in the style of the cutie mark.

Sure , i will design it :D but i need more time ,i got so many homework happy.png

Stop talking about your lack of confidence and start drawing! You're very good with that thing. Even, in my opinion, better than your traditional drawing. Draw with that pad more, and people will love you. Yes, I'm a bucking oracle.

I find your lack of confidence disturbing. Draw now I dare you!

Or I will haunt you with this face forever.

P.S. Request *cough* Friday *cough* Sky Warden *cough*.

i guess , i can't draw it in digital, i'm still can't controling or manipulate image on digital. I guess i can ask mojodash to digitalized this private request happy.png

Hey i got a request that i would like to be done digitally when ever you get the chance

Its of Cobalt with a black fedora and sunglasses as always here is the reference pic

I'm so sorry cobalt , i can't manipulate drawing in digital , it so hard sleep.png maybe i will sketch traditionally and then digitalized it by mojodash

Sure , i will design it biggrin.png but i need more time ,i got so many homework happy.png

i guess , i can't draw it in digital, i'm still can't controling or manipulate image on digital. I guess i can ask mojodash to digitalized this private request happy.png

I'm so sorry cobalt , i can't manipulate drawing in digital , it so hard sleep.png maybe i will sketch traditionally and then digitalized it by mojodash

post-10241-0-50741200-1362570375.jpg

No. That one is just for you. By the way, do you know what does 'private' mean?

I you don't have to ask Mojodash to digitize it. I can do it I think.

Disregard this my ipods on the fritz! Ill edit more when i am at a computer tomarowjd

font want you to manipulate it i want u to sketch cobalt in a black fedora with sunglasses on just sketch it like you have done with every other request and i and everypony else who has posted on this thread just do it on the drawing pad pls

Sure , i will design it :D but i need more time ,i got so many homework img-1393424-1-happy.png

i guess , i can't draw it in digital, i'm still can't controling or manipulate image on digital. I guess i can ask mojodash to digitalized this private request img-1393424-2-happy.png

I'm so sorry cobalt , i can't manipulate drawing in digital , it so hard img-1393424-3-sleep.png maybe i will sketch traditionally and then digitalized it by mojodash

Ok that ill work take your time to do whatever you have to do i can wait for however long i have to Edited by COBALT CRESCENT