Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mlp: Black Death

Jack Baker

Vaas followed the group traveling through the trees. He heard the noise that stopped the group slowly getting his bow ready to kill, when he saw Raze trying to talk to the strange ponies. Keeping an eye on Diego and the griffon and the two others following the griffon.

We're been friendly to unknown ponies?! How did they survive the plague this long? Everything is a treat to me no matter the pony...or griffon now. Staring down at the griffon and the two others noticing Judith. She reminds me of somepony... Feeling a shiver run up his spine.

I won't need these ponies once the blood gems are filled. The magic infused in the gems will grant me powers if all the gems are filled with the blood of those who have been killed by Bloodthrister. Once that is complete the bow will fuse with me and i'll be able to wipe this sad excuse of a village off the map with one spell! That will show everypony in Equestria to fear the one called Vaas and his outcasts! I'll make them all pay for casting me out of society! I'll teach them the definition of madness! Calm down Vaas you're getting ahead of yourself again. Just focus on the task at hand, and use the power of Bloodthrister wisely. Shaking his head regaining control of himself.

Animal was getting freaked out a little bit by this forest. "Well better turn on a spot beacon to calm me down." Animal pulls out a spot beacon and activates it. The beacon lights up in his hoof and it brings a wave of sonar over 300 feet of the forest. Animal then gets a count of how many people. It lit up and his eye said there were 11 friendlies near him. Wait 11? Animal counts everyone on the ground even himself and only counts 10. Huh where is that 11th friendly. He checks everywhere in the 300 foot range. Maybe he is above me. Animal looks up into the trees and finds the assassin guy from earlier. What was his name? Victor no. umm... Vaas ah yes Vaas was his name.Why is he up in the trees? Oh well I won't bother him to find out. Animal stops as his spot beacon lights up with 10 possible hostiles. "Judith my beacon just picked up 10 possible hostiles get ready." Animal then pulls out his bow and readies his arrow, but does not pull back on the string just yet. Then the group stops in front of the river, and Raze goes over to the chanting ponies. "These must be the possible hostiles. Lets stay ready Judith we don't want them to attack us by surprised and be left unguarded."

Judith took the spot beacons that Animal had given her. She put the rest in her saddle bag and put Dirge's spot beacons into. a little pouch on the side, so that she would not forget.

Judith grabbed out one spot beacon and activated it. The light turned green when she pressed the button on the side to show that it was on. Next she turned on the Tac-Com System and tested it out to see if it actually worked. She trotted thirty feet away from Animal and then spoke. "Animal, can you here me?" She peered out from where she was and saw that Animal nodded and gave her the hooves up, establishing that it worked.

She kept her weapon at ready since there was possible hostiles in the area.

Judith then proceeded to find Kazas. "Hey Kazas, here is some spot beacons that Animal gave me. He said to use them every two hours and that he could see all friendly ponies and enemy ponies 300 feet around us. Also we can communicate using the Tac Coms. All's you gotta do is put it in your ear and then speak." She hands him the supplies and continued speaking. "He said something about the three of us sneaking into the village, what do you think about the idea?"

Edited by TBB Symphonia

Ooc( dude I gave Kazas a complete personality change. He no longer has a nickname XD) following the rest of the group, Kazas readied his sword and his shield. " keep them for now, animal. I'll take them later." Kazas drew out his blade, and the familiar burning red aura of the ebony and gold incrested sword eminated, as the enchanted sword burned with kazas's willpower. " Diego, can you do me a favor, I know we just met, but I'd like a protection spell casted if you don't mind." Kazas then said " I'm going to go up front with raze to see what's happening." Kazas ran and caught up with raze. " hello, we haven't been properly introduced, but I'm Kazas. It's nice to meet you" but Kazas was did not look at raze as he was concentrated with the task at hand. " I hope I can assist you greatly." Kazas took fighting stance in preparation for an attack. " as you can see, my right eye is permanently shot for good.... how about I protect your left as you protect my right?" Kazas didn't expect the pony to accept his offer to be his shield sibling, as he seemed to like working alone. But he wouldn't take it offensively if raze refused.

@,

Diego stiffened when Kazas mentioned the possibility of him visiting the griffon kingdom; as far as he was concerned, it was out of the question.

"I don't think so," he replied. "At least, not any time soon. There are... personal reasons against my decision."

He didn't much like the place they were currently travelling thru; it looked alright on the surface but there was a definite wrongness about it that he could sense, and it made him feel uneasy. When the griffon suggested that he cast a protection spell, Diego was surprised, but nodded anyway. It would be just as well to do so and he was glad that somepony had suggested it. Even if the others didn't want it, they would be under its protection anyway and perhaps it might go a little way towards changing their attitudes towards chaos magic and chaos mages in general.

Diego stepped aside for a moment. His horn glowed with magic as he cast the spell; it would cover the entire company and protect them from harm. Anypony who tried to breach it would be instantly detected, and could therefore be dealt with before they could become a threat.

Vaas watched the group getting ready for a fight with some random ponies, "This is taking to long." Mumbling to himself as he sat on a branch. Putting his arrow and bow away he waited to see what was going to happen between the two groups, "Maybe i should explore around here for anything useful..." Getting up and jumping to another branch slowly leaving the group.

I can cover more ground by myself then with those peaceful ponies. Do these ponies relies that we are on the end of losing everything? I guess the old saying is starting to come into play now...Survival of the fittest, and Diego...his mind could be easily be tempered with...that's not a good thing for me. That griffon could turn him against me...night needs to arrive faster I need to find somewhere quiet and secluded. I must clear my thoughts, so i can focus on killing and finishing this mission. Stopping on a branch near a creek.

"A water source. This could lead to the village." Walking to the water looking up stream. "Hmm...up stream or down stream?" Looking for any sign of life around in the area. "I could poison this water..." Pondering his thoughts. "On the good side it would hurt the village, but on the bad side I don't know who will be drinking this water..." Pulling out a vial of poison. "I'll wait before waste one of my vials." Talking to himself. Jumping up into a tree he started to wonder around the forest when he heard a familiar voice, "Raze..."

White Darkness was able to- stealthily- ninja his way to examine the ritual that was taking place. Looking at it closely, and bringing up his memories of various rituals, he examined it and tried to figure out what is was and why they were doing it.

"Finally..." The Jester murmured. He was now incased in a two ton suit of armor. It was actually pretty easy to carry, considering the fact that he had numerous power batteries on it. He stomped over. "Huh... what are they doing? It seems like some daemonic ritual of some kind..."

Shadow Seer walked along in the shadows, eventually leading himself to a small clearing in the Everfree Forest that Vaas was sitting in, trying to compose himself. Thinking about how to approach him, he silently stared at the other pony, almost invisible in the shadows, before speaking. "Hello... Vaas. Or do you prefer Insanity?"

White Rose stared at the cultists suspiciously. She absentmindedly drew her swords and kept them at a ready position,  yet not intimidating or provocation.  "There isn't any energy coming from this ritual- yet- so I suggest that we keep moving. For now. But we need to keep our guard up."

Raze looked back at the chanters. The ponies were only a speck now. As long as they didn't bother him, he was okay with it. He then started moving again, at the same time he made sure no one was following them. They seemed safe, for now.... then he saw the griffon approach him, asking him if they could work together.

"You want to team up?" Raze said with a slight laugh. "No thanks; I prefer to work alone." He gave the griffon a slight bow, then made his way across the stream.

----------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours later

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Not sure how much more I can take," Raze said with a huff. He had to admit: he was beat. They already had walked nine miles of the way, rarely stopping for a break. He wondered how everyone else was able to keep up. The chaos mage, he could probably understand; he could some sort of steroid spell for all he knew--

Raze's thoughts were interrupted by a howling in the distance. So there are animals still alive, Raze thought; but he didn't know if they were friendly or not.

The howling sounded closer, and was a visible rustling in the trees. Raze kept a hoof to his swords, ready to strike if he had to.

Then he saw it: yellow eyes glowing in the bushes, it could only mean one thing.

"Shit," Raze said, drawing his blades out. "Timberwolves..."

" I understand and respect your decision" Kazas said. Kazas fell behind the ranks of the group, walking alone. his sword eminated a firery aura. the others didn't know it, but Kazas was never alone, for the sword was inhabited by something that only he, his father, and his predecessors knew of. the spirit of the sword spoke to him, but was unheard by the others. ' eventually... You may very well have to use my true power. I hope you have trained enough... The power can leave you exhausted and unable to fight..... Or worse. be very careful in choosing when and why to use it.... Lest your life be forfeit.' Kazas mumbled, making sure no one could hear him. " I'll use it carefully, and only to protect my allies, or as a last resort. Hopefully I won't have to use it. It'd be a shame if I couldn't return to my wife or the rest of my family." The sword eminated and spoke directly to his mind. ' beware the name of insanity... For there is one that carries such an artifact amongst you that can rival the flames of the Phoenix...' Kazas looked confused. " insanity? who names their kid insanity? Hell, I might as well be called insanity... I look crazy because I'm mumbling to a damn sword." the sword's aura abruptly disappeared. The spirit was done talking. Kazas caught up to the group and took a walking position near Judith and animal. " sorry... I was making sure no one was following us." Kazas saw Diego lagging behind. " hey Diego, Walk with us! lets talk for a while!" but his anticipation to consort with his allies was cut short. Yellow eyes surrounded the group. " Everyone get ready! Wolves!" Kazas drew his sword and readied his shield. The sword's burning aura returned slightly. it spoke to him one more time before battle. ' remember what Terminan, your father taught you... Gauge your willpower.'

Diego had warning a split second before the wolves closed in, as the protection spell he'd cast gave him warning. He stood facing the wolves, as he prepared for a fight, not only running thru several spells in his mind but also making sure that he could grab his katanas at a moment's notice. He hoped that he wouldn't have to kill them; in his experience, killing timber wolves tended to attract more and more to the spot. They were a formidable foe, and he was prepared to defend himself. However, he felt that the others would just have to look after themselves, if at all possible; Diego doubted anyway that they would ask for the help of a chaos mage.

He sent a spell at a wolf who lunged at him from the side; the spell hit the wolf in the side and immediately turned it in colour to bright pink, sticking its paws to the ground; its paws were now covered with cotton candy. Confused, it howled, forgetting its original intentions. This wasn't one of Diego's more powerful spells, but he figured it would do to lighten the mood a little.

Kazas parried the wolves' attacks with sword and shield. He fought bravely with his allies. he slashed each wolf with his sword. They were afraid of the burns that his sword blows inflicted. Kazas fought alongside Judith and animal, relying on them to protect his right. Kazas kept slashing at the wolves, setting parts of them ablaze with every cut. Eventually, he caught sight of what Diego did to the timberwolves. Kazas, unable to control himself, burst out laughing. " Diego that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Haha! Look, he's taking the walk of shame. " Kazas continued fighting, but was distracted by the thought of the candy timber wolf. he was so distracted, a wolf managed to get a claw in. Thankfully, it bounced off his armor. He bashed it away with his shield. He kept fighting. " when will they ever stop coming?" Kazas brutally slashed the legs out from one wolf, and stabbed the sword into the wolf's chest. That wolf burst completely into flames from the spirit of the sword's power. The other timberwolves saw this, and were vengeful for their fallen pack brother, but were also afraid. Kazas kept fighting along with his allies.

Animal then went to ready position because his bionic eye lit up with an unknown amount of creatures surrounding the group. "We've got company." Animal said pulling out his serrated knife. "Oh no it's timberwolves. Kazas I need you to light some of my arrows on fire." Animal walks over to Kazas and lights some of his arrows on fire. " Lets dance timberwolves." Animal starts to shoot the fire arrows that he got from Kazas fire sword. He then lights a shrapnet bolt on fire and shoots it towards one of the wolves. The arrow then enters his wide open mouth. The shrapnel bolt then explodes within his throat and sends what his head used to be flying into a million pieces. then the carcass of the timberwolf lands right in front of Animal trying to rebuild its head, but can't seem to put all the pieces of his head together, or even just find them to put them together. Animal walks up to the headless wolf and pulls out his knife. Animal carves a hole into the chest cavity of said wolf and pulls out his heart. "Die you sad waste of wood." Animal throws the wolfs heart in the air and cuts it in half. The wolf's headless body goes limp and stays down on the floor.

Vaas heard the cries of the timber wolfs, "Not much game in them, but I'm ready to waste a few arrows." Rushing to the area where the timber wolfs were. Seeing the others fighting the wolfs he drew his bow and started to pick off some of the timber wolfs.

This is to easy! I need something that can fight back, but I wont pass up a chance to kill something. I guess I'll stick around these ponies for a bit longer. I'll just trail them and see how long it takes before they know I'm missing.

Vaas pulled out one of his flame arrows and aimed it near a small group of timber wolfs, "Time to burn you pieces of wood!" Shouting as he let the arrow go moving his hoof to the button on his vest waiting to trigger the explosion. When the arrow landed in the middle of the timber wolfs he pushed the button, as the arrow turned into flames the wolfs caught ablaze. Burning them into ash Vaas waited for the others to clear the rest so he could loot the bodies for anything useful.

What can i make out of timber wolf's parts? I could make a thorn surprise, snap trap, or maybe a howling arrow. Which one will be useful to me... He thought watching the others fight.

Raze saw as more and more wolves were rushing out of the darkness. He didn't know where they were they all coming from, and yet, he didn't care. He only cared about surviving. Suddenly, he saw a wolf charge out from behind him. He quickly dodged, and while the wolf was in the air, he grabbed it by the back of its neck, and brought it down to the ground; stabbing it in the head to finish it off. The wolf crumpled into nothing but a pile of sticks and wood, signifying it was dead. Two more wolves ran towards Raze and leaped toward him, meaning to pin him to the ground. Raze stabbed the first wolf in the abdomen easily, but the second one managed to get at him. Raze soon found himself on the dirt with a 95-pound wolf baring its fangs down on him. Before the wolf could tear his face apart, Raze blocked it with his toothed blade.

Man, does this thing come in handy, he thought to himself. He then pushed the wolf's face back, and used his othernsword to stab the wolf in its right side. The wolf howled in pain, then used its claws to slash Raze's face. They hit the right side of his face, leaving a not-so-deep wound. Raze could feel blood pouring down, followed by pain. He easily ignored it, as he was able to withstand a lot of pain. Meanwhile, he saw another wolf come towards him...

Diego used his chaos magic to airlift several wolves into the air. Then, he tangled them up so that they were all stuck together with tree sap before dropping them in a heap on the floor. The wolves howled dismally as they struggled to extricate themselves from the mess of sap, before giving up and dropping down on the ground. Diego wondered if any of the others thought about the fact that he wasn't killing; the thing was, he didn't really like to kill with his magic unless it was absolutely necessary. He'd found out the hard way that ponies hated anything being killed if chaos magic was the tool used, no matter how they may support death being dealt thru other methods, like swords or arrows.

He stood to one side, helping the other ponies by utilising his magic to throw tree sap or sometimes, cotton candy, to stick the wolves together and make it impossible for them to fight, making them easy targets for the weapons of the other ponies. This way was better, in his opinion. It was less complicated.

At this, The Jester of Death didn't even bother trying to draw his axe. He charged- hard and slow, almost going through a tree on his way. The timber wolves started to attack him in a very devious, grim way. But they've never met a Metal Pony before, and, they thought as they bit him, he tasted horrible, like what one tasted when one was inflicted with a bad fever that accompanied the plague. Although the first bite blunted their teeth and did nothing but scratch the paint, the continued to attack, hoping that they could see what was inside of their first Metal Pony- hopefully, it was softer than it's shell.

Meanwhile, The Jester stuck his forehoof through one of the timber wolves- pulverizing it to twigs- and smashed another's head against a tree, causing it to take on a very funny shape and start leaking sap.

This, along with the fact that a few were currently stuck to the ground with Deigo's chaos spell, and another half of the pack currently suffering a lot of damage, from the other members of the traveling mercenaries, the Alpha Male- wisely- decided to call off the pack from the misfits and hope that they didn't follow them back to the cubs. With a howl, they all- eventually- disappeared back into the forest, though it took a few more casualties to convince the pack of the Alpha's decision.

Edited by The Space Marine Twi

Raze saw as the wolves all retreated.... it was... an unnecessary distraction, and it cost them time. Raze put a hoof to his wound and found a small amount of blood on it when he removed it.

"Not too bad," he thought, wiping the blood off of his hoof. "Should be fine... for now."

He stood up, a bit shaken from being pinned to the ground by a timberwolf. They needed to keep moving. It was going to get dark soon, and who knows what beats lurked around in the dark. Raze sheathed his swords, wiped a bit of dust from his combat armor, gathered his bearings, and looked around, seeing if there was anything else in store for them. He then looked back at the others: everyone else seemed to look fine, and unhurt.

"Good for them," Raze said under his breath. The more ponies there were, the better they could withstand a large amount of enemies, whether they be beast or pony. He didn't need anyone dying on him.

He looked at Vaas and Diego. Their combat skills were impressive; if they did turn on the group, he needed to be extra prepared for them.

He then looked at the griffon. "Your alive and still fighting," Raze thought. "It doesn't look like you need my help..."

Finally, he looked at White Rose, then shook his head. He didn't know why he kept thinking about her; but he really needed to stop.

He thought something for a second. "That Jester's a freakin' rhino," he contemplated, then shrugged.

Kazas looked around himself, spotting numerous ash piles, at least a dozen. Kazas mumbled to himself. " hmmmm. Not bad, since I haven't practiced in weeks. That was a nice warm up. I'll do even better next time." Kazas called out to the group of warriors to make sure no one had been dragged off by the timberwolves. He thought to himself ' no casualties.... This is great news. Now I know I can trust them to handle theirselves in a fight." Kazas retrieved searing agony from the ash pile, formally the timberwolf of whom he plunged his sword into and burned like a bonfire. Kazas then began to assess the damage done. He mumbled again, his eye focusing on one group member to another. " not wounded.... Not wounded... Neither is she... Wait... Raze is wounded! Maybe I should offer my help." Kazas walked over to raze and offered his assistance. " that wound maybe small, but it'll keep bleeding. with the heat my sword can generate, I can cautaurize the wound and it shouldn't bleed anymore. do you want me to do it? I will warn you... It'll sting a little, if I do it."

Vaas sat on the tree branch staring down at Raze and the griffon, "I'm surprise you got hurt by those timber wolfs raze. I was hoping to see something like your duel at the castle." Laying down on the branch. "Jester...let me just say you're are a impressive pony, but that gear will be the death of you." He said. "And Mr.griffon that's a very nice sword you have there, but do you have the skills to use it properly?" Smirking a little.

They aren't that bad of fighters, but I'm starting to see weak points in each one of them. Jester can rush through anything, but one shot from my napalm arrow and he would be cooking. Something has Raze's focus...but what could it be? Looking through the side of his mask.

"Oh yea...before the timber wolfs attacked I did a little scouting and found a creek that could possible lead to the village, but that's just my guess. I had a plan to poison the water to possible hurt the village, but I felt I should warn you before I set my plans in motion." Jumping down from the tree. "Just give me the order and the water is good as poisoned." Staring at the so called leader of the group.

(OOc-Sorry for the late post. I've been sick so I haven't really been checking the forums.)

Judith saw the glow of the timberwolve's eyes showing from within the bushes. She stops for a second and pulls out her spear and readies for combat. She looks over at Animal and Kazas, and they were already to fight too. So were the rest of the ponies in the group.

The next thing they new, the wolves come upon them. They jumped and slashed, and most of the attempts were easily blocked. Kazas was at her left fighting with his sword that glowed an awesome power.  Animal had made a distance between himself and the wolves, so that he could get a clear shot and provide support with his flaming arrows. 

Judith realized that her attacks were futile because every time you would destroy a wolf, it would put itself back together. Suddenly she had a epiphany.

Looking over at Kazas's fighting, "Hey can you set my spear on fire so we can end this." Kazas did so and now her spear emitted fire.  She then would kill two wolves by piercing them with the spear tip, causing them to burn to death. The wolves retreated and the battle was won.

It seemed to Judith that everypony or griffon was unhurt.

Diego looked around the others, now that he finally had room to do so. Everypony seemed to have made it thru the battle fairly alright, which boded well for the future of the mission. It wouldn't do if members of the group were weak enough to get injured badly in a fight with timber wolves; all that would mean would be that everypony else would have to waste their time propping up the weak ones. At least it hadn't come to that.

"Poison the water?" Diego commented when he heard Vaas' idea. "Sounds like an effective gameplan. Of course, with my chaos magic, I can ensure that we will always have plenty of pure water to drink for ourselves. That is, if you don't mind me using my magic for the good of the team."

He was, now that the threat of the timber wolves was now gone, more than ready to press on and find the village. He hoped too that he'd proven his worth to everypony else and also proven the value of his shunned and spurned talent to the others in the group. Maybe they might even trust him a bit more; that would be a bonus.

White Rose met Raze's stare, then quickly looked away, blushing.

You're doing it again. Just admit it, you're i-

Shut up,  Ixkom.

She shook her head. "Poison the water...? That seems strangely suicidal. Is there-" White Rose looked up at the chaos mage's suggestion. "Hmm... well, if Deigo can ensure a pure supply of water, then it's a decent option."

Shadow Seer stepped out of the shadows. After looking at the others, he looked at Raze's wound. It wasn't deep, but, especially with the plague going around, it needed to be binded fast. "This will hurt..." He drew out a short piece of cloth, coated it in antiseptic, and, quickly, wiped it clean and pulled out the bandage. Before he was decapacitated by Raze, growling in pain, he quickly bandaged it and stuck it in place. "There..." he said. "Cleaned out, cautarized, and bandaged. It needs to stay like that for a few days." He looked around. "It is about midday. I say that we should at least take a few minutes to rest and eat a little something."

The Jester stomped over, grinning. "That's one pack of timber wolves that will never bother us again fro a while."

Edited by The Space Marine Twi

@@Pripyat Pony, @,

Vaas grinned when he got the ok to poison the water, "It shall be done. Diego care to company me?" Jumping back up in the tree waiting for Diego's answer. "Mage it's good to see you again..." giving him a nervous stare. "Oh yea...white rose my methods are darker than most ponies, but my plans are affective." Staring down at white rose with malevolence. 

Seems I've found Raze's weakness...Take the love out of his life and he will work with me easily, but if he joins me before it comes to that I shall let them be together if they fall under my banner. Now the only problems are Mage, jester, the griffon, Judith, and animal...Just need to keep them away from my plans and if anything they will get unpleasant event. I need to insure Diego will stay loyal to the pack we made. I'm putting myself in harms way to find a place where we could live the rest of our lives in peace. I don't think I will ever find inter peace, but I can promise my followers of a home where they are family the moment they join my order. Hopefully this group will see what my dream could lead to and join me. He thought.

Kazas, though humble, scoffed at the thought that he wasn't strong enough to use his precious blade. " you have no idea vaas... I spent years in war and have honed my skills over the years. Or do you not see the many ash piles behind me? Besides.... You ain't seen nothin yet vaas. Just stick around... You might just be impressed" Kazas said with a joking smile. he kinda did like vaas, but was weary of him. Kazas's expression changed to a serious demeanor. " but in all seriousness, poison the river? Not only will we be contaminating a pure drinking source, but you'd be affecting life up stream and down stream. Now I'm more than willing to share with all of you, but I've only got 2 canteens of clean water. We'd be shooting ourselves in the foot if we did that. I'm strongly against that motion, my friend. It's not a very logical idea. All things must be taken into account. That is the key to victory" Kazas said. Kazas looked to his sword, and saw that the aura had vanished. Kazas comtemplated.

' that vaas.... He has the urge to kill. He is almost primal in that instinct... he's almost insane about it..., wait.... Insane.... Insanity....'

The sword's spirit's words echoed in his mind. '" beware the name of insanity. '"

Kazas then looked upon vaas with a new found suspicion. ' it's final.' He thought. ' what ever that sneaky man is planning, it's not good... He must be the one the spirit was talking about. That bow of his... That must be the object that rival's searing agony's own power... And in the hands of vaas.... It could bring mass destruction'

Blazing agony's aura reappeared, and it was very strong. Unlike last time, Kazas couldn't conceal that the sword had some otherworldly spirit inhabiting in... Blazing agony spoke into Kazas's mind. "' yes.... You have realized... Remember... Your journey will only continue to escalate in difficulty.... You may have slain Gorven years ago... But now you're dealing with an enemy that you have never even heard of... Your skills.... your decision making.... And your very morals will be challenged.... Do not allow yourself to be conquered...'"

With this, the sword's aura extinguished itself. though nobody could hear what the spirit said, they all knew that something was up with kazas's beloved sword. They all knew that the sword held more than just an extremely powerful flame enchantment.

Edited by Dirge of souls

@,

"Oh you think a war will hone your skills? Ashe piles of timber wolfs really hardcore killing..." Joking with Kazas. "Me and my bow are one.This bow has saved my life more than once, and this bow has seen more blood then your little sword." Poking at Kazas. "Maybe you would like to test me and see what a Shadow archer is truly made of?" Holding the base of the bow.

Test me I dare you. You'll see what I can do even without all the blood gems filled. Kazas you're a alright guy, but if you stand in my way I will strike you down and not even give a buck. Staring down Kazas. 

"And poisoning the river will hurt the village we are attacking. There is other ways of getting water, and we can just clean the water after we take the village. I know how to cure my own poison, so I'm thinking into the future. I'm just a step ahead of you." Moving his hoof away from the bow. "We could take a vote, but the best course of act is to hurt that village anyway possible don't you agree?" Looking at the others. "We need to decide fast before night falls. I would like to find a place I can sleep without the fear of being killed in my sleep." Seeing how long before nightfall.