Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mlp: Black Death

Jack Baker

Diego watched silently thru the viewing window he'd made so that he and the others could watch what went on in Vaas' village. He knew he didn't have the courage to face up to what he'd done himself to the ponies in his own home town; he knew too that he couldn't even bear to return there, and be forced to see the mass grave of ponies who had died when he had unleashed the full fury of his chaos magic on them. He was angry tho at Vaas saying that since he had a wife and foal, then he had no problems. Didn't Vaas realise that, after what Diego had done, he never could go back to his wife? He had seen it in her eyes that terrible night; she had been terrified of him, and of what his magic could do, so she had fled.

Perhaps Kazas knew of where Starfall and the foal lived. Diego knew however that he'd never ask the griffon that question. As he was thinking this, the viewing window split in half. The right side still showed the village, but the other focused on a light blue pegasus mare with an aqua mane and tail, and a cutie mark which was a comet surrounded by stars. She stood on a mountain top, the wind blowing her mane back. In the background was the mountain stronghold of the ruling griffon clan. Starfall stood there, staring into the distance at her old home of Equestria, til the mist swept back and covered everything. The pegasus mare sighed heavily, and stepped down.

Standing nearby was a teenage filly who was quite obviously Starfall's daughter, and also obviously Diego's, too. The filly had lavender fur and a black mane and tail. The really strange thing about her was the fact that she had a horn as well as wings; she was a rare pegacorn, which occurred when a pegasus and unicorn mated, but only once in every ten thousand births. Usually, the foal would be either one or the other. The filly's cutie mark was a mark of infinity, which signified a talent for prophecy. Diego watched the vision in silence, wondering if the reason it was appearing was some magic affecting the area, and also painfully aware that everypony around him could also see what he saw.

Vaas slapped Raze's hoff away standing up for himself, "Fuck off! I don't need your help." Vaas grabbed the knife and rushed raze and slammed him against a wall. "I don't give a fuck about your past. You can cry about your past, but I've done shit that would make most ponies kill themselves." Letting go of Raze, "Go back to being a lover boy." Starting to head for the exit. "Punch me again, and that will be the end of you." Looking back with eyes full of rage.

Vaas entered the house and walked to the master bedroom where he found Winter laying down, "I'm sorry winter, but you have been infected with the plague. I must stop it from spread no matter how much I don't want to, and it requires killing you also..." pulling out the blade. "I'm sorry winter." A tear falling from his eye.

"Vaas stop! No I'm not infected with the plague it's just a fever I swear! Vaas I loved you!" Panicking as he approached.

"Forgive me Winter..." Grabbing her and ramming the blade into her heart.

"Vaas..." Blood pouring out of her and she slowly closed her eyes.

"I can't let you go winter..." Holding her lifeless corpse in his hoofs blood dripping off the knife. Laying the body down on the floor he began to make a circle out of her blood. "I submit my life to Bloodthrister." Cutting his own hoof, and dripping it onto winter's body. As the blood hit the body the body started to disappear, and slowly bloodthrister was forged from her body. When the ritual was complete he took a moment, and sighed as he grabbed the bow. Vaas's eyes went black, but soon his eyes turned a darker shade of red and the voices of the dead soon spoke, "WE SHALL WIPED THE PLAGUE FROM HERE!" vaas shouted as he jumped out the window of his house. Looking over at Raze he pointed, "We know what you did." Turning back to the village.

Edited by Plague Doctor

"Come at me, then, if you're so tough!" Raze said, drawing his two blades out. "You think you can intimidate me?! Well bring it on! You sicken me. I offer you help, and you SPAT IN MY FACE!"

Saying this, he charged at Vaas with lightning speed, tackling him and pinning him to the ground.

"You think I cry about my past?! Oh no, I relished it. It made me who I am today. A cold-blooded killer!"

He punched Vaas in the face repeatedly with the butt of his swords, his anger rising from within him.

"You think me a lover boy? Well, FUCK YOU! You loved once too! I see it! We all saw it! Don't deny it!"

He began to puch at Vaas even harder at this point.

"One more punch and you'll be the end of me, huh? Well, lookie-lookie! I'm PUNCHING!"

Rage was now evident in Raze's eyes, no signs of stopping his rampage. He kept punching until Kazas and Animal had to pull him away from Vaas.

"THIS ISN'T OVER, YOU HEAR ME?!" Raze shouted, a tint of red shown in his green eyes if you looked real close. "YOU TURN ON US AND I WILL BEAT YOU WITH MY BARE HOOVES! YOU THINK YOU'RE SOME SORT OF COMIC BOOK HERO!? WELL YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER COLD-BLOODED KILLER LIKE ALL OF US! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE RIGHT! YOU ARE A MONSTER! AN INSANE, TWISTED MONSTER!"

Animal led him to the exit of this madness, while Kazas tried to check on Vaas. When he was out, Raze gave a bloodcurdling yell.

"This is why I hate others. All they do is spit in your face, and make you feel like a fool for helping them." The red tint in Raze's eyes was becoming more visible by the minute.

Kazas and his companion simorgh watched the ritual. Kazas sat there, speechless, but with a calm demeanor on his face. He looked to simorgh, which, strangely enough, fire drops were falling from his eyes to the ground.... The spirit commented.

"' and thus.... Vaas has chosen the path of insanity once more, master... if the power gets too out of control... Them we'll have no choice Kazas... I know you are starting to think of vaas as a beloved friend.... But some events are just out of control within the realm of mortals."

Kazas answered " I know old friend... But it pains me to know you speak the truth... And stop calling me master, simorgh, we've been over this a million times! Friends aren't masters of each other."

With this, simorgh was voluntarily drawn back into the sword. Kazas kept watching the carnage until the fight with vaas and raze broke out. " raze, what in the griffon empeoer's name are you doing? Get away from him, you angry fool! This is no time to fight your allies! As you said, we have a necromancer to fight, dammit!" Kazas forcefully, with animal's help, pulled raze away from vaas. " the others think of you as a kind of leader, raze... Start acting like one."

Kazas looked into the distance... He couldn't believe what he saw.... It was starfall and her daughter... He called to her. " Starfall what are you doing here? I promised you I'd bring your beloved back! I haven't gone back on my promise! I've found him and he matches your description! He's safe and sound! I just haven't delivered your letters just yet, but that's the

Next thing I'm going to do! you need to get back to the village! It's not safe here! Ask taya to cook for you once you get back and enjoy yourself for awhile! Your lover will be back to you in no time!"

Kazas didn't realize that it was an illusion until now. " wait... Diego must be around here somewhere... Why else would i see them? no time to think. First I' check and vaas... Then I'll go to Diego."

Kazas walked over to vaas. " hey... Are you alright?"

Blood dripping off his face he stood up staring at Raze, "I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU!" His eyes being to glow with rage. Grabbing bloodthrister he commanded the bow's spirits "The dead rise again, and the dead are angered!"

Ghosts began to pour out of vaas's body, "Raze will die tonight!" All the ghost began to say as they stared at Raze and Animal.

Vaas was no longer filled with sadness, but only rage, "I must thank you Raze. You awaken a new side to me I no longer what ponies call me, but now I will live up to those names!" Vaas's skin began to crack as if he was changing into something else. His voice got darker and you could see his breath. "Make him regret attacking us!"

The more he let his rage show the darker vaas turned. His whole body turned black with red glowing veins, and his eyes felt like they could suck the life out of the pony who meet eyes with him, "Come Raze come fight death himself!" Bloodthrister turned into a giant scythe, and his footsteps would decay anything around him. "Think you could mess with us? Now you get the cold blade of death!" Starting to charge at Raze with all the spirits following close behind. "Unless you want to die animal move!" Shouting at animal.

Raze gave a wicked laugh as he saw Vaas charge toward him.

"BRING IT ON, THEN!" he shouted as he raised his blades to answer the challenge. The red tint completly enveloped his irises, turning his green eyes blood red, and Raze knew exactly what it was...

Raze knew about a pony's aura, and how some ponies had the gift of seeing others's. But Raze had the ability to manipulate his aura, and use it to his advantage, giving him a huge burst of strength and speed. But the downside was, Raze could only activate it when he was in a complete state of rage, and once it hit, it was almost impossible to stop. The only way to stop it was for him to be in the oppsite of rage: a complete state of calm, either somepony had to get him to calm down, or he had to do it himself. He had discovered this talent of his when he had nearly brutalized a couple of ponies from his high school who made fun of him and beat him a long time ago, and ever since, he has tried to keep it at bay...

But it didn't matter now. He didn't care what anypony said to him at this point, even that Kazas. The others thought of him as a leader, huh? Well, it sure didn't seem like it. And he didn't need their sympathy, he was fine by himself.

Raze charged towards Vaas, his aura giving him quick speed and heightened senses. He seemed like a blur, the red in his eyes leaving a trail as he ran toward Vaas. He swung his blades for a horizontal slice, but Vaas dodged it, and brought down his scythe to decapitate Raze. But Raze's heightened senses had him parry the blow at the last second before it touched his throat.

"Too slow," said Raze with a wicked grin, then slashed Vaas's chest with his toothed blade, followed by a kick under Vaas's chin. He flew upward, a trail of blood flowing from the wound, and fell to the ground hard. Around them, the "village" was burning up as the battle was taking place.

Raze gave a another wicked laugh. "I'm giving you the gift of pain." he said, his blood red eyes glowing brighter, as if in response to Raze's statement.

((Ooc: @Plague Doctor It's on! It's on like ping-pong in Hong Kong!))

Vaas stood up licking the blood off his hoof, "This is nothing! If this is the best you got you better quit now!" Vaas rushed back into the fight rising his scythe getting ready to cut Raze's head off. Both Raze's blades and Vaas's scythe met. Both held their ground until Vaas punched Raze in the face with his decaying hoof. "I hope you like a slow death." Pointing to the hoof mark. "Can you feel the decay working inside your body?" Rising his scythe, and striking the floor opening a fissure to the underworld. "Join the dead Raze they would love to have you." Spirits started to come from the fissure trying to grab Raze. Raze jump away from the fissure trying to stay focus on Vaas. "You can't stop death you're only delaying your death." Vaas taunted Raze to attack. "Come Raze fight me fight your love." Vaas transforming into White Rose. "Come Raze fight me kill your love!" Vaas rushed Raze knocking him back. Vaas threw his scythe charging closely behind Raze dodged the scythe, but failed to dodge Vaas. Vaas stabbed him in the shoulder with Ritual knife jumping over him he grabbed the scythe, and waited for Raze to make his move, "Come my love KILL ME!"

Raze saw the decay, but his aura protected it from him, another advantage if his blood-red aura.

"You think a little dirt and decay will slow ME down?!" He gave another twisted grin. "Don't make me LAUGH!"

He charged up to Vaas and flipped in the air, bringing his swords down on Vaas's head, who quickly blocked it and pushed Raze back.

Raze landed on his feet giving an evil laugh.

"You're boring me," he said, raising his blades up. "Give me a real challenge!"

Suddenly, he saw White Rose in front of him, telling him to kill her, charging up to him and stabbing him in the shoulder, at the same time grabbing the scythe, but Raze was undaunted.

"I see through your pathetic lies," Raze said, chopping the White Rose illusion in the neck. She fell to the floor, slowly turning back to Vaas Taking the ritual knife from his shoulder, he took it out and stabbed Vaas in the gut.

"Resulting to cheap tricks, huh? Ahahaha! How sickening..." He stomped on the handle of the knife protruding from Vaas's belly, jamming it in his gut, and kicking him in the side, which sent Vaas flying.

"You could have avoided this, you know! Instead of being such a tough guy and trying to beat me, but NO! Your emotions cloud your judgement, and that is something that will lead to your downfall."

Vaas began to cough blood, "If I'm going down you're coming with me!" His body began to glow red. Dropping his scythe he grabbed Raze's face. "I think someponies would like to meet you!" Vaas opened his mouth which spirits began to flow into Raze's body. "I may die, but you will be stuck in my realm for ten long years, and I will make sure your love will hate you forever..." Vaas let go of Raze. "Hate forever...winter..." Staggering backwards falling onto his back. "It's getting cold...how is this possible...I am death...no I'm just a pony..." Blood pouring out of his mouth. "Keep her safe Raze...I guess that note was right..." Pulling out the note and reading from it, "Watch yourself...somepony will try...to kill you...." Vaas started to breath heavily. "Go now I'll end this nightmare..." Vaas stood up blood pouring out of him he grabbed a arrow that had spirits circling around it. "I was going to use this to kill you...but this is what killed my village the first time." He threw the arrow at the village as the arrow landed the spirits ripped the village apart killing everything in the area.The memory faded they returned to the woods. Vaas walked over to a tree and waited for his death to come. 

Edited by Plague Doctor

Raze, seeing what happened, tried to get a grip and calm down. Using what little control he had over himself, he used his aura to heal his and Vaas's wounds.

"You think... I'll let you.... die that easily?" Raze said, a partial twisted laugh coming out. "No... your blood... will not be... on my hands... besides... I don't wanna end you yet... hell, I didn't even wanna start you."

Once both of their wounds were healed, and the knife was out of Vaas, Raze got up. The blood red aura was still there, as Raze hadn't completely calmed down.

"Now... go... before I lose it again and finish the job... GO!"

Raze held his head as he tried to regain control of himself. The influence was too much, and he couldn't seem to stop. His eyes were throbbing now, the red flashing by the second.

"No... I won't... can't... succumb to the rage. I will not... become... insane... like him..."

Raze's breathing got heavier and heavier. Pretty soon, he would be subject to an unquenchable blood lust. Something he tried to avoid for a long time.

Keep a cool head, Raze, keep a cool head, he thought as he fought with his curse of a gift.

Kazas watched the entire fight from afar. He would not interrupt, as this was a duel of honor. He watched calmly, and analyzed each of the fighting styles, strengths, and weaknesses. When the contest was over, Kazas witnessed raze's aura heal vaas, albeit not completely, as vaas still showed signs of an open wound.... Kazas walked up to vaas. He sat next to vaas. " leave it be vaas... Just save if for another day... Your wound is still open, even though raze stopped the bleeding. It's too deep to cauterize. I'll have to use the same power as before..."

With that, a peaceful flame surrounded Kazas's body. He raised his enveloped claw to vaas's forehead, and began to transfer life energy to vaas. The wound completely closed and vaas was restored to good health. Still enveloped in fire, Kazas looked to raze and said " your aura... Is an aura of hate and malice... You can only heal minor cuts and bruises with that power, raze... That's a power meant for major death and destruction. I'm surprised your aura even has a small amount of curative magic in it,.."

The flame enveloping Kazas disappeared. Kazas had used the power of life giving in a short amount of time. " now he'll defintely be okay...."

Kazas was very light headed as he walked away from the previous field of battle. He yelled back at vaas and raze. " Keep your anger in check, or it'll destroy you all! God, your both more dramatic than a damn 16 yr old filly who's carrying a foal inside of her. Get over your damn selves. This isn't equestria shore! I honestly expected better of you raze. How sad. Now if you don't mind, ive got an errand to run, then we can all get back to the mission!"

Kazas limped and used his sword as a cane. He wouldn't be concious for long. He'd given too much life energy. " Diego... Must... Find Diego...."

After walking around, Kazas spotted him where his viewing window was. " Diego... There you are... You know... I made a promise to a friend... And I intend to keep it."

Kazas pulled out the letters from starfall and her daughter. " they came to my village years ago... Said they fled because she didn't want her daughter to grow up in a hostile environment... Diego, she left so the child wouldn't be persecuted... Not of fear for you... They have homestead in my village. My wife invited them over and we had dinner. She talked about everything that had happened to her and was surprisingly open about it. She said that she had to leave the love of her life back, so that the child may know peace.... Diego... These are the letters of your love, and your daughter."

Kazas gave Diego the letters. " Diego... They have an almost complete life.. They have many friends... And are not judged for their past or what they are... All they need to be happy is you. Your daughter already has learned great amounts of chaos magic, which she has helped the village with on a great scale. She needs a father though... And your lover cries almost every night without you.... You are loved, Diego. Rejoice in this."

Kazas, exhausted, passed out and hit the ground hard, face up.

Edited by Dirge of souls

"Oh, crud," commented The Jester at the destruction.

Shadow Seer was staring at disgust at what was left of the illusion. "Daemonic forces abound here..." She quickly knocked out Raze with a short spell, ending his struggles with the spirit aura.

White Rose growled. "Shadow, repair and strengthen the dimensional barriers. White, help me do get these... ponies-"

Idiots.

"Shut up, Ixkom. Help me get them to saftey. Jester, keep watch."

It took themseveral hours, but they were able to get all the wounds cleaned and bound, and put them all in their appropriate tents, on cots." White came back and sat down hard. "Gosh, I'm tired. But I suppose-"

Rose shook her head. "No. I have first watch. Go rest." White Darkness nodded in thanks and left.

White Rose spent her time on watch alone to think about her allies. It seems that Vaas was growing more and more unstable by the moment. He needed to be dealt with. Fast. Before it lead to dire consequences for many ponies. Probably including Raze and her. Kazas was loyal to his friends to the point of suicide, it seems. Unless he was playing that way to merely trick them. She decided to start to trust him, but to still be wary. Animal seemed more into talking more than fighting. He might be of use, he might not. Deigo... although a chaos mage, he has proved to be a beneficial chaos mage. Someone who got his power from the lighter sides, rather than from darker forces. Raze... she didn't know what to think. He presents himself as cocky, then as humble, and then as a maniac. She shook her head slowly. She would have to watch them all and reserve her judgement.

Edited by The Space Marine Twi

Vaas seemed more worried then before, "They all are going to be watching me, but no understand what a monster Raze is also." mumbling to himself. "At least I've seen what Raze could do. I still have a few tricks left in me." Grinning to himself. He knew what everypony thought of him.

As everypony was getting ready to set camp he sneaked away from the camp. He walked through the forest hoping no pony would find him. "Raze insults my past and all the spirits that have died from along the way. He is the true monster, and I will have his soul by the end of this." Talking to himself. Vaas opened a fissure around him a glowing blueish barrier covered him. Seating down putting the scythe in front of him. his eyes became a peaceful blue, so did his veins.

"This sound be far enough for no pony to see the glow of my barrier. I should be safe for them. Need to clear my mind of today's results." He went quiet only focusing on his meditation. Seeming to be in a perfect peace he just sat there in his barrier waiting for night to pass or somepony to interrupt him.

Ooc: Ha, you read my mind! XD That is exactly what I wanted to happen with Starfall, how you do it?

@,

Diego had watched the fight between Vaas and Raze, but had stepped aside, not wanting to interfere. He knew perfectly well what carnage he could release with his magic should he be angered and he didn't want to end up killing either of the ponies. When the fight came to an end, he stayed where he was, looking at the viewing window and at Starfall and their daughter. He wondered why she looked towards Equestria; wasn't she happy where she was, without having to fear for her very life due to his chaos magic? Diego had worked hard to suppress his emotions and his face was like stone as he watched.

When the griffon Kazas came over and handed him the letters, Diego took them without a word, not even noticing Kazas falling to the ground. He read them over, and came to realise the truth; Starfall still loved him but hadn't wanted their daughter to grow up in an atmosphere of hate and persecution. Perhaps after this misson was concluded, and ponies were to realise that chaos magic wasn't synonymous with evil, maybe she could come home. Maybe he could at long last gain happiness and acceptance...

• Brohoof 1

Ooc: you hinted at it very strongly. I couldn't resist XD.

Kazas woke up in a tent a few hours later, well into the night. His upper armor was striped , and was lying in the tent with him, as well was his sword, and his non lethal small iron ball and chain. He came out of his tent, to see that the others were sound asleep, with the exception that white rose was standing guard. Kazas could only remember the letters he gave Diego and what he told them... He thought of what starfall said to him.

," equestria is war torn... And I'm so worried... Kazas, please. Bring my lover back to me", the words of starfall echoed in his head. If he failed at the rest of his objectives, at least he would succeed in reuniting Diego, starfall, and their daughter. Kazas grabbed his sword. He wasn't tired any longer, as he'd taken two dirt naps within 24 hours. He walked over to white rose.

" it must have been you and the rest of your group that brought me here. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry that we weren't properly introduced... My name is Kazas... But with the noise and trouble that I've been stirring up with vaas and raze, you probably knew that already. You must be white rose. It's nice to meet you. " Kazas said with a light hearted chuckle.

"Look... I woke up not too long ago... And I had been thinking about the events passed... And what maybe to come... And I fear that it may be very grim. It involves a possible reason why vaas is with us on this mission. Would you like to hear my theory on this?"

(I'm really sorry that I haven't been posting. I'm still sick but I will be on more often, meaning more posts)

Judith sat near the fire and thought to herself Hmm, things really seem to be picking up. There has been a lot of bloodshed thus far, and a lot of drama. At least I now know what some of the group is capable of.

Judith got up from the ground and reaches into her saddlebag and grabbed a spot beacon." Well its been a few hours, so I might as well put turn this on." She also grabs the Tac Com headset and speaks into it. "Hey are you guys there?" Waiting for a response to either Kazas or Animal.

Then she realized that they probably had the headsets off because they just got back to the camp. I guess i'll go over and see how Kazas is holding up.

Walking over to the other side of camp, she spots Kazas talking to other ponies about something. "Hey." She waves her hoof at him, and then sits down. Kazas was talking about some theory that he has, and about the mission concerning Vaas. She was interested in what he had to say since he was put  in danger on the mission.

Animal was up all night from insomnia. " I can't fucking sleep well I guess I could go have a walk in the forest. " Animal pokes his head out of the tent. "Hmm looks like White Rose and Kazas are having a conversation. I don't want to bother them so I will go in the opposite direction so they don't see me." Animal said to himself. " I guess I could get some training in as well while I am out there." Animal starts his walk out into the forest starts to think about home. "Hmm I wonder what Amethyst is doing right now. Man I hope her and Sea Spray are ok. Dad will see you soon I promise you that Sea. Same goes for you Amethyst we will go on the greatest date night ever when I get back. Even though you 2 can't here me. I am sorry that I forgot to say goodbye to you both. I didn't even tell you I was leaving damn how could I forget that." If anyone would have heard that conversation between Animal and himself then they would have thought that he was crazy. "Well time to take a piss." Animal went over to what looked like a rock and started to take a piss. Something was wrong though it stopped him from pissing. "Ugh I should turn on a beacon so I can piss in peace and stay alert." Animal turns on his spot beacon.

Edited by TBB Animal

Raze awoke, noticing that he didn't feel any rage anymore. It was already dark, and everyone else was sitting by a lit fire. He didn't know what to feel at the moment, not knowing if anypony still trusted him anymore. They all saw what he could do, and he knew that could affect his standings with the rest of them.

Fuck, he thought. I need time alone to think...

"Yo," he said to everypony else. "If you need me... which you probably won't.... I'll be at the edge of the camp.."

He walked slowly over to a tree, and sat down to think. That Vaas really was dangerous, and even more so now that he had that little tussle with him. Raze knew what he could do, so IF they ever fought again, he would be ready, but so would Vaas. Diego, he didn't know if Vaas would send him after him now, so he had to keep an eye out. As for the Daemontouched.... they may see him as a threat now.

"Damn!" Raze slammed his hoof against a tree. No... he needed to stay calm again... for his own sake.

He noticed that his swords were a bit dull since the fight with Vaas, and decided maybe he should sharpen them... it'd probably take his mind off of things.

He took a stone out from his saddlebag-- his sharpening stone-- and started to run the stone against his blades. After a few minutes both the serated and unserated blades were sharpened to the tip.

Raze decided to test it out though. He took a small rock that he found, threw it in the air, and used both swords to slice the stone in half. It was a clean, swift cut, and Raze smiled at that.

Sharp as ever, he thought.

He looked to the side, and saw White Rose taking first watch, looking troubled. Obviously, it had to be the theoretical metric ton of mistrust she probably had against everypiny here, and his fight with Vaas didn't make it any better.

Ah, what's the point of talking to her, or anypony for that matter? Raze thought about what Vaas said before his near death.

"Keep her safe..." Raze said to himself, echoing the words of Vaas. He walked over to her.

"Hey," he said solemly.

Kazas aknowledged that raze and Judith joined them. " ah, good. You're both awake. The more people who hear this, the better..."

Kazas had a very grim expression on his face. " anyways, here it is. I believe that vaas Is planning to obtain the power of necromancy for himself, though you all already probably knew that yourselves.., but here is the kicker. The fact of the matter is that vaas's beloved weapon contains hundreds, if not thousands of souls. I believe that vaas wants to gain necromancy to bring back the corpses of his loved ones, and then infuse them with their spirits, effectively reviving everyone he lost... But here's the thing. Vaas's weapon is also home to countless evil spirits who seem to be gaining more control as time goes by... If vaas were to gain the power of necromancy, the bodies could be re-ensouled with evil beings, and will slaughter anyone for the sake of pure bloodshed. Of course, vaas is slowly losing it anyway. His plan could be to raise legions of undead and sow evil spirits into them, effectively creating an army of intelligent undead. If this turns out to be true.... Then we have no choice. We can't let that happen..."

Kazas stared at the ground... " and one more thing..., I'm going to keep trying to convince him that the path he chooses will mean self destruction. If I fail to do this..., I want to be the one who ends vaas. If saving him was a mistake after all, then I want to wipe my hands clean and fix my own mistake. I'm not asking to be the one to do it. I'm telling you That I will. I want to see who is stronger.,, the power of life? Or death? a question pondered by many that I will answer if vaas doesn't change. Thanks for listening to me."

Vaas eyes turned red once a spirit brought back the information laid out by Kazas, "So this is their thinking...my goal is to make armies of undead...I don't plan on any of this! I knew they were planning something...they don't except raze of anything when he was the attacker back there!" His blood started to boil as he thought more of the topic. "I guess this is the mission I go down, but I'm bring them with me! Return to spying on them my ghostly minions." He returned to his blueish status. "These fools are blind. They see me as the monster when there are others that almost match my blood lust." Raze invading his mind then Kazas, "If they wanted me dead why did they heal me? Kazas I will make sure you suffer the most...you backstabber. Diego good luck with your family I wish you the best."

Vaas left his body and became a spirit, "I must seek out the power of the necromancer I must gain this power. Kazas I won't forget this chat you had with them. I should of killed you when I had the chance! I must kill the goodness that's left in me." Returning to his body, "Nothing."

" of course, that's all theory. I hope it doesn't come to that... I like vaas, regardless of what others think. I kinda think of him as friend. One thing that I hope to call all of you, if you'd let me. But raze.... You were indeed the aggressor in that event. There was no need to even lay a finger upon vaas. I'm afraid you have invoked his wrath upon your head. Raze, there is no doubt that you make one hell of a warrior. But there is one thing you must understand. You may not have seen it, but vaas wasn't trying to kill you. He was only trying to defend himself. Had he tried to use the full extent of his power, there is no doubt that you would probably be naught for this world. I believe that somewhere inside, the real vaas still exists. Like I said, the statements I made earlier are purely theory. None of it may be true. I'm just stating possible logic and what not. I hope my theory is wrong. Dead wrong. I don't want any of it to be true. I've grown fond of vaas and I'm not one for putting down my own allies. I care for you all as well. I'm trying to ensure everyone's survival, even if it means forfeiting my own life."

She looked at him and nodded. "Hey..." She looked out on the forest, her eyes resting on a series of river reeds. Using her magic to pick them up, she began to weave them together into something. "How are you recovering from this afternoon's incidents?" she asked.

Then she heard what Kazas said. Making her all the more interested in what happened in the dimensional aura.

"I want to know what happened in there," she demanded. "If that... what ever it was... lasted for ten more seconds, a dimensional rip would have opened, spilling daemons, evil and Celestia knows what else into the real world."

The Jester sighed as he sat by the fire, sharpening his many blades. "Y'know... I wonder why everryone's so angry at each other. I mean, we all have a common enemy. Can't we just go get him, then go our separate ways?" he asked himself. "All this drama just gives me headaches."

Shadow Seer followed Vaas silently into the forest, where Vaas was sitting silently. She sighed. "Vaas... are you recovering well from... today's events?" She smiled. "It seems like an eternity ago that we disembarked our train this morning."

Edited by The Space Marine Twi

"I'm fine," Raze said, looking up at the starry sky. "Look.... what happened with me... was something I tried to hold back. My power could kill me, others, and more, and I realized that as soon as I discovered it. It drove me insane, and well... what I'm saying is what you saw... wasn't me... at least, not anymore..."

He paused, as White asked him about what happened in there.

"I want to know that myself," he said with a slight laugh. "We were in a village-- Vaas's village, from what I saw and heard from him. It was like he could materialize memories from within himself, like how some unicorns can, but... it was as if you were actually there. He revealed his entire past to us, up to the point where he had to kill his own wife to get that bow he uses. Then the fight happened. He... changed, no, transformed into something else. Something... unreal. He was glowing red, ghosts surrounding him, weilding a blood-red scythe ready to chop off my head and probably Animal's and Kazas's if they interfered. We fought for a while, and surprisingly, my power bested his. Before he died, though, he grabbed me and tried to fill my body with spirits, but I managed to hold my ground. He then told me that I would suffer in his realm for ten long years... As if anypony was capable of that..."

He finished his long speech, recalling all the memories prior to this moment, then looked at White.

"Now it's my turn to ask you a question... you've been acting weird around me. Everytime I look at you, you turn away... and, well, blush. What's up with that?"

• Brohoof 1

Diego stayed on the outskirts of the main group. Even with what he now knew about Starfall, he still didn't feel as tho he fitted in with the group so thought it best to stay away. He busied himself with putting up powerful wards around the camp which, if breached, would notify everypony within of any danger, whereever it came; from inside or out. He did this almost automatically, walking around the camping area. Each ward glowed white as it was put up, before it vanished from sight but was still there, invisible to all but the mage who put them there.

The patched unicorn sat down after setting up the final ward, and thought over things. He still didn't know what was up with either Raze or Vaas, but was determined to remain loyal to the end. After all, nopony else had even considered him as a friend before, and many had tried to end his life. He still carried the deaths of those who had died that night he had unleashed the full fury of his chaos magic upon the town where he'd lived on his conscious and he knew he always would. After all, the dead could not be brought back. That was why he felt that the necromancer was wrong in what he was doing; shades from the land of the dead could be brought back to the living world, but they'd never fit in with the living world and would be forever in a state of undeath. Anything he could do to stop this happening, he would.

Judith having listened to Kazas's theory, thought that it could be a accurate depiction of what is to come later on. She did not say a word throughout his little speech, but thought to herself as he spoke.

This is really interesting. Having all of those souls within his bow, Vaas could resurrect all of those that he had killed and could use them for evil if brought back to life. Scary thought. 

Grabbing her favorite javelin from beside her and holding it in one hoof, she makes a statement.

"So what if Vaas isn't going to use the power of necromancy and resurrect the dead. What do we do about him then? Another question, don't we have a job to do? We need to spend less time worrying about what could happen, and actually take care of what is happening right now. The necromancer of the village needs to be stopped, more and more are dying everyday because of this plague.....If Vaas is really planning to use the power of necromancy, then shouldn't we go after the one who actually possesses the power to use it so Vaas can't."

Judith really was tired of everypony not dealing with the task at hand, and doing side-quests like everypony has the time. To be honest, she missed her home and wanted to get there as quick as possible to see her surviving loved ones.

(OOC-1000 words exactly lol- not including ooc)

Edited by TBB Symphonia