Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mlp: Black Death

Jack Baker

(edited)

Vaas looked up to the griffon with his glowing blue eyes, "Saving him was the right thing to do Kazas." The voices responding to him. Moving his hoof the ice cracked. "Why are you here Kazas? Did you not heed our warning?" A white flash coming from his eyes. Raising his hoof he stopped the snow, but everything was covered in ice. "You shouldn't mistrust him, but you should be worried about us." Smirking at Kazas.

His eyes turning back to normal, "Kazas this isn't me!" Vaas's voice speaking for a moment.

His eyes turned back to the glowing blue, "We will deal with you later...we have more important matters to attend to." Holding up the scythe reveling the face of Winter. Raising a Ice wall blocking Kazas from himself, "Come Winter...we have plans for you..." The voices speaking to the scythe.

Wait...they can't be planning to release her from her curse! They are going to unleash her from my scythe! That's going to make me going even more insane! Winter keeps me sane and not a killing machine. I must regain control of my body before they complete this task!

Edited by Plague Doctor

Diego had noticed Vaas going off and had sighed deeply. The mission was important. Why was Vaas always trying to sabotage it? The scythe was the root of all the evil; perhaps it should be destroyed. Diego however didn't want to do such a thing unless he had to. He remembered how Vaas' dead marefriend Winter was trapped within, and felt that it would be a terrible thing to do to destroy the good spirit along with the bad. But this could not go on forever. He saw Kazas leaving the camp to go after Vaas and decided to leave him be for the moment, unless he actually called out for help.

In the meantime, Diego studied the notes of the interrogation of the bandit pony as well as what had been discovered so far about the village. The only way for them to enter unnoticed would be for him to use his magic. If decoys entered the village at a certain point, the ponies within would concentrate their efforts on the decoys and not notice anypony else entering from the other side. Creating decoys, however, would take some work and Diego sat and thought about this for a while.

He wasn't sure that the others would like it; decoys in this context were usually created from natural materials such as wood and stone, and then given temporary life by use of chaos magic. They were then cloaked with a disguise from a spell, which would let them take on the image of whoever the spell named. They would "live" for a short time, before "dying" and falling apart, by which time this happened, he and the rest of the company would be safely inside the village, whatever happened.

At being ignored by his opponent and seeing vaas controlled by evil, Kazas snapped. He threw away his shield, seeing how that, with a curved sword, it would be impractical to use. Flames spread across his body, enveloping him. However... These flames were not kazas's usual red and orange fire. This fire was white. Not knowing what this meant for himself, he attacked the wall of ice, and started to burn through it. A few seconds after he started, he had burned through the ice.

" a stronger fire than ever before.... I'll use it well."

He rushed toward vaas's controlled body and rammed into him, sending both to the ground. They both got back up, with the end result being kazas's sword pushed against the controlled vaas's neck.

" listen here... I'm starting to figure out what you are... And let me tell you.... My fire burns hotter and brighter than any you'd find in Tartarus.... You will fear and respect me, as well as giving winter complete control of the scythe, and letting vaas completely have his body back. Lest you suffer the worst death you have ever realized. I will burn all of you evil spirits so badly, your entire EXISTENCE will be erased. You've caused pain to vaas for too long. You will leave him be.... Or else."

Kazas, with his claw, summoned white fire, and grabbed the handle of vaas's scythe. He could hear the screams of the evil spirits that controlled vaas, as well as something... Cheering him on. Winter? And her fellow villagers?

" Now.... Are you windigo? Or something else?!?"

Vaas could hear the screams of the dead as they scream his face began to crack leaking out frost, "Let go of her!" Vaas's voice broke through again, but this time he was filled with rage. Kicking Kazas in the stomach he set him flying, "Even if they control me I will never let them get harmed. I'm the protector of the dead." A snow storm starting again. Raising his hoof he sent the snow to gather around Kazas killing his flames slowly.

He seemed to be in control of himself, "I will fear no one! The pain I suffer makes me stronger...the more I get defeated the more powerful I get. After these last to fights I understand I can't hold back anymore. No mercy will be shown anymore." The cracks on his body closed as he talked to Kazas.

The snow storm stopped and everything returned to normal. Walking towards the forest he stopped, "Thank you giving me control again, but don't ever touch my scythe again or you will die." Blowing out frost towards him as the frost hit him in the face Vaas was gone.

"These new powers could come in handy later, but for now I must get back to the camp and focus on locking down the spirits." Jumping through trees looking for anything strange.

Kazas was infuriated. There was no way he was going to let vaas go without a fight. He abandoned his armor and took flight. He landed in front of vaas, and spoke. " you think your threats mean something to me, boy? I call you friend... And yet you are never in control! You never have been! That damn weapon has taken everything from you, and yet you still wield it? very well! You leave me no choice! Either I destroy you and Bury that infernal weapon, or I destroy the weapon and let the spirits pass on to the other side! Take your pick! The dead do not belong in the living world. And that statement about being a guardian? COMPLETE. UTTER. BULLSHIT. You cannot safeguard something that only wishes your own death, fool! Why have you not realized this?!? You live in your own pathetic self pity and refuse to move on like a demented mad man, always trying the same thing but expecting diffrent results! I will NOT let this cycle continue! You want to be sad for the rest of your days, be my guest! You attack your friends! You can't distinguish between foe or ally! We end this now! Consider this an act of mercy!"

Kazas's flames exploded and lit the trees on fire. " last time... We fought in darkness.... On your terms... Now, we fight on mine. I said I'd be responsible. And I am a griffon of his word. Your darkness and ice are useless in my domain of fire. Now.... Lets settle this once and for all!"

Kazas took a two handed sword stance. The fire surrounding them grew in intensity, " just like with Gorven.... You have left me no alternative."

Vaas laughed at Kazas, "I must focus on my goal." Raising his hoof he smiled, "Your flames are wild let me calm them." all the flames disappeared and encased Kazas in ice leaving his head unfrozen. Walking up to Kazas he looked down at him, "Calm yourself. I can't allow you to touch or even destroy my weapon. I will always saved the dead even if it means risking my life."My new powers are more than darkness but I see what i can do with them." Moving his hoof which made ice locks around Kazas's arms and legs. "When you calm down the ice will release you." Putting his hoof on Kazas's forehead sending cooling winds throughout his body.

He stood up and walked towards the forest, "Welcome to the new Vaas by the way. I'm thinking more clearly than before, so don't think I'll make the same mistakes." Smirking at him. Before he left the area he strikes the ground with his hoof and made a ice dome around Kazas. "Your flames won't melt my black ice...you can melt regular snow if you want." Seating under a tree waiting for Kazas to calm down.

(edited)

Raze was about to enter White Rose's tent, but then heard noises coming from the edge of camp.

"Ugh, what could it be this time?" He then saw bits of snow forming from where Vaas and Kazas were.

"Snow? But it's nowhere near winter... unless..." Raze sighed. "Not again..."

Raze's other self appeared in front of him.

"Hey, I don't mean to bother you or anything, but it looks like your crazy ass friend over there just fucked up the climate."

Raze turned to look at his counterpart. "He's not my friend, and I know. That's why I'm going there, uh... do you have a name of any sort?"

The other Raze scratched his head, then came up with an idea. How 'bout 'R'? I don't like that stupid shit where your counterpart's name is a reverse of your name. Like 'Dracula' and 'Alucard'. I mean, what the fuck?"

Raze sighed. "Okay... R. Let's just get over there."

"ALRI-IGHT! Time for some more ass-whooping. Unless, y'know, he whoops yo' ass first." R gave a loud laugh.

"Shut up."

Raze ran over to the snow-blanketed area to find Kazas encased in black ice and Vaas sitting under a tree, his veins colored a dark blue.

"Damn it, what the hell did you do?!" Raze yelled towards Vaas.

Edited by ~Twisted Genius~

" ha... Pathetic black ice? This melts easy." The white flames arose from Kazas, and melted it away. " light always beats darkness. Or has the evil finally tainted your mind? And my fire? Mild? Please. Your ice is sad. Now... If you don't want to fight... I'll force your hand!"

Kazas rushed at vaas, white flames all around. Vaas sliced at him, but Kazas parried and sent the scythe and vaas reeling away. " you still need your weapon for power.... I sacrificed my best friend for this strength. To lose would be doing him a great dishonor! Now... That weapon of yours... I swore to winter that I'd save you, and I'm damn well going to finish the task!"

Kazas entered into a weapon lock with vaas, and started to ware him down with the fire. " fire melts ice... And light cuts through darkness. I'm surprised you didn't realize."

Kazas and vaas charged, slicing at each other. The griffon was struck with a deep gash in the arm while vaas remained unarmed. Vaas tried to decapitate Kazas, but he ducked under it. Kazas inflicted a deep cut on vaas's leg, making him stumble. Kazas then followed up by a punch to the face, and then a kick to the sternum, causing vaas to fall to the ground. Kazas brought the hilt of his sword down on vaas's face, bloodying his nose and leaving him stunned. He grabbed the scythe from vaas. " you'll get this back later. Only winter and your fellow villagers will be left in this weapon. The rest are evil. The evil will die. Await my return."

Injured, and with vaas's scythe, Kazas flew off in an effort to purge the evil of the scythe with holy fire."

Vaas's body started to burn once Kazas took his scythe, "You will not do anything to them!" grabbing Kazas's neck. Unleashing nightmares into Kazas's mind and stabbing him in the chest and breaking his wings. He unleashed all rage upon Kazas, "This is the end! I told you to calm down!" grabbing his scythe he rammed it into Kazas's back, "Light can fall to darkness!" A burst of black ice went into Kazas's back. Making black circles around Kazas he stood there for a moment before he disappeared cutting up Kazas without him even knowing. "This could of been avoided! Now you must suffer!" impaling him with giant ice spikes. "Since you helped me...I'll let you live because you have a family to return to." Walking away from the fight ignoring Raze, but he sent a chilling wind towards Raze, "Hello Raze." walking past him with a cold stare. "Go to him he is going to need your help. That black ice will infect him soon he will start going crazy if not treated right. Things between me and him aren't good right now you must help him." Speaking as he walked away from the area.

((OOC: You should not try to fight me at this point your pretty much almost dead.))

Kazas was lying in his own pool of blood. " gah.... Damn you.... I try to help.... And yet you still refuse.... Alright then, 'friend'.... You've given me no choice...... Next time..... Murderous intention will be all that's left between you and I.... No more holding back.... I was trying to conserve power and not hurt you too badly..... But I guess my kindness has been over played.

Kazas stood on his sword, limping and losing blood... " so my reviving you was indeed a mistake.... Very well..., I will atone for it... You can count on that."

Kazas coughed blood. " and as for the effects of your pathetic black ice...." Kazas used life energy from himself to heal his wounds, an ability bestowed to him when he united his soul with simorgh.

" it has no effect on me... Holy light and fire melts it... I can see now that we are polar opposites and that you are beyond saving.... My light and fire... Your ice and darkness... In the end.... We were destined to do this, no matter how much I didn't want that to be true.... Listen vaas! You have invoked the wrath of the pheonix..... And in the end, you brought back the old me from the civil war.... I'll put aside my feelings.... Discard all notion of friendship.... And next time... I won't hold back. Next time..... No mercy will be shown.... Next time..... I am no longer the one who wants to save you,. I'm in no condition to fight now.... But I will guarantee you this.... In the end, only the righteous stand.... And I will be the one who is left standing"

Kazas coughed. His wounds were healed, but he was still in a weak condition. " raze.... I know how much you want to.... But don't. He's mine. I made a promise to take responsibility and I will.... But I require your help raze.... As you can see, I've changed form. So has my sword.... I don't know how to fight with a curved blade... And I figured you could help me learn.... Please. I need the skills to beat him."

With this, Kazas tipped over. He was done. He couldn't help but cry one last tear for vaas, and then his conciousness faded.

(edited)

The liquid black ice went into Kazas's blood, "I knew you were going to melt the ice, but you didn't think I was going to temper with you. Kazas you did the right thing but I must protect my past from harm. Forgive me for the pain I brought you but my rage unleashed when I saw you take my scythe. I understand that you will want to kill me but I was trying to calm you down but you wanted to fight me." Vaas's voice filled his head.

Vaas eyes turned black as he spoke to Kazas. He noticed a Winter blossom, "These only bloom during the winter time. Strange to see one during this time of the year." Picking up the flower he could feel the darkness that he created. "Such beauty coming from my darkness...I could never think my killer's past could bring a beatiful future." Pondering as he stared deeply at the flower. He seemed to forget about the world around him he was in his own world but his eyes grew black again, "I'm...sorry...friend" were the only words he spoke before he went silent in the forest forgetting where he was.

((OOC: A different side of Vaas.))

Edited by Plague Doctor

Kazas, totally unconcious, started to dream, and was fully aware of it. He saw in his dreams his old self in the civil war... A Kazas that the others may never thought possible to exist. During the war, Kazas had forsaken all emotion... Only bloodlust, maliciousness, and unforgiveness remained when he fought. Though still protective of his allies, they feared him more often than naught for his absolute malice on the battlefield.... Tearing the skulls from the most worthy of enemies and wearing them on his belt. This continued until his final duel with Gorven...

Kazas saw the moment when he beheaded the father of a young griffon boy. The boy watched in horror as he raised the rebel general's head to his platoon, hearing them cheer. Kazas felt sheer terror as he viewed his old self... He had been living to atone for his sins since he had met his wife, taya, who melted his cold heart and gave him joy. He swore that he would try to save life, and not take it, if it was possible to save one.

A voice was heard by Kazas... It was something else... Simorgh, it was not.

," pathetic weakling.... You've grown too soft... Too merciful... Too kind... You are undeserving of the mantle of the pheonix lord.",

" who... Is this...." Kazas answered

The voice replied. ," I? I am a monument to all of your sins... You have lost what made you unbeatable in battle... You've lost your cruelty.,"

" weak.... Without cruelty.... I am... Weak? Since when has this ever been true?"

," fool! Have you not noticed?!? You've been weak for this entire journey! The Ursa.... Vaas.... None of your failings would have occurred, had you the malice to destroy out of pure entertainment! What happened to the old you?!? What became of kazas the slasher?!? Where is the cold blooded killer?!?",

" I'm... Not him anymore... I... Didn't want to be him anymore..."

," liar... You love to kill... You love to prove your worth... You love battling! It's what you live for!",

" but... My wife... My hatchlings"

," forget about them for one moment! The person needed now is Kazas the killer! Not Kazas the pussy! Wake up, murderer! You need to have your fill of blood...!!!,"

Dark thoughts began entering his mind... Corrupting his thought processes... Kazas was reverting back to griffon basic instinct; kill and prove dominance.

" very well.... If it is to return to former strength and complete my tasks... I shall become Kazas the murderous pheonix lord...."

," that's what I like to hear... Remember! No mercy! No remorse! No second chances!,"

((I hate Tartarus rifts. Just sayin'. Oh yeah, I'm baaack!))

White Rose sat up suddenly. Something was wrong. And it felt wrong to merely send Shadow this time, after what happened. She would go herself. She slowly sat up and rubbed her neck again. Sighing, she got herself to her feet and jogged to the commotion.

The commotion in general wasn't just a commotion with ponies... it was a commotion with spirits. Like half the spirits in the party decided to turn evil. Or chaotic. Or... something. White had put the pieces together right before White Darkness almost collided with her. 

"White! White, thank goodness! The entire town is sitting on a Tartarus rift- a huge one. It was improperly sealed, and now it's leaking energy, and something's trying to break it.

"Knew it." She said, growling. "We need to get to the others."

White burst into a clearing with an unconscious Kazas and a Vaas that was zoning out. White signaled quietly for Darkness to pick up Kazas and bring him back to camp. White Rose stayed with Vaas, waiting for him to come to full consciousness again.

Darkness was able to hear the conversation with Kazas, but restrained himself from ever mentioning it to anyone, even to himself. It made him nervous, and nervous was not what you wanted to be when you fight.

(edited)

Raze looked at Kazas's unconscious body, and sighed.

He picked him up, and propped him over his back. "I gotta get you back to the camp...."

Just as he was about to take him back, he saw White Rose approaching them, looking concerned about what the hell was exactly going on. Raze shook his head.

"Leave 'im. Kaz's condition is way too out of hand for now. As for what's going on, I assume you already know who's actually behind this crap. As for Kaz, like I said, leave it to me. I'll take him back to his tent, and make sure he doesn't try anything stupid when he wakes up. Be careful... I don't know exactly what's gone up with Vaas now... When I'm done getting Mr. Tough Guy here back to camp, I'll try and come back here and see if I can do anything to stop Vaas from killing us all... again. I'll be back soon." He started to walk back to the direction of the camp.

"Hey hey, wait for me! Don't leave without me!" R said as he followed Raze behind.

He slowly made his way towards Kazas's tent, and slowly set him down. Finished, he sat down, exhausted.

"Damn, you're heavy." Raze said to Kazas.

• Brohoof 1

Vaas looked deeper into the flower, "The hope in the darkness..." He mumbled. Looking up he could see White waiting for something but he started to space out again. His stare grew blank and his facial expression showed he was spacing out. Walking towards a tree he sat down looking at the ground. "Ice...darkness...dark winter..." Mumbling as he spaced out again.

Blinking a couple of times he came back to his senses. Seeing hoofs in front of him he looked up at the pony's face noticing it was White. "How long was I gone?" Rubbing his head feeling a lot different. "You must be here for a reason. May I ask what that reason is?" His skin cracking releasing frost from his body. Cooling himself off he looked at White with a strange look, "You seem so different from the others, or my vision has changed since turning into Ice-born." Laughing for a second. "In all seriousness...what have you come here for? Unless you wanted to know what happen to Kazas...if so take a seat it's a long story." Fixing his noose.

His skin returned to normal. Waiting for White to make his move or tell him what he came here for. He leaned against the tree waiting.

(edited)

White looked up. "Time? It's been about an hour." She shakes her head. "Honestly... I was here for peace. Though the spirits from both your scythe and his sword drew me here as well." She smiled lightly. "I would like to know what happened between you and Kazas, and why the two of you are butting heads, but that can come later. Really, it is that I decided to come here and talk to you myself instead of asking Shadow to do it for me. I think that that came to a close when that daemon was summoned." A hard note had entered her voice at the last part of her sentence, but it disappeared. "I was really just wondering how you found your scythe? It seems interesing, considering it's inhabited by a spirit with... it's own agenda."

Yes. I can hear the spirits. Cursing the world, plotting to take it over. Saying that they have their own agenda is putting it rather light, isn't it?

I know. But I don't really want to get him upset. I'm playing it safe with him... just in case.

White Darkness stopped Raze as he came out of Kazas's tent. "Hello, Raze... and Ezar." He inclined his head towards the spirit apparition of Raze's aura. "I found out something quite interesting that you might want to know. About this town?" He smiled, albeit a forced one. "Turns out that this entire town is sitting on an improperly sealed portal to Tartarus. That's why all the spirits around here are on the fritz. And it will only get worse the closer we get."

Edited by Thunder Knight

"Heyheyeheyhey, it ain't 'Ezar' you dolt, it's 'R', damn i-- hey, wait a minute.... you can SEE ME?! HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SEE ME? RAZE, I'VE BEEN SPOTTED MAN, I'M GONNA DIE!" He looked around frantically, then hopped in a small berry bush near Kazas's tent, disappearing from sight.

Raze shook his head. "Ignore him. Anyway, what's this you're saying? A portal to some gateway to a demonic paradise/pony hell wasteland? You gotta be joking, ain't there no way shit like that exists in a small, remote, village completely isolated from all life as we know it..."

Unless... this necromancer might be more than just a random pony sorccerer who can bring the dead back to life.... That's fucked up. Raze thought to himself.

"Hmmmm," Raze said, contemplating this new peice of info. "And you're sure this thing lives under that tiny village?" White Darkness nodded his head in sincerity.

"Huh... Well, whatever. I'll have to see if for myself when we actually get there." He looked at where Vaas and White were. "In the meantime, though, Gotta get back to White. I'll see ya later... cmon, R, let's go..."

R hopped out of the berry bush, eating a couple of the berries. Whatever man, just let me finish eating these..."

Taking a closer look, Raze managed to identify what berries R was eating. "R.... those are nightlock berries."

"Yeah, so what?"

Raze sighed. "They're poisonous..."

R immediately spit out the berries when he heard this, wiping the juice off of his tounge. "Why didn't you fucking tell me before?! Ugh, let's just go..." He hopped out from the bush, and, together with Raze, quickly made there way towards White and Vaas.

((Ooc: This probably isn't relevant, but I modeled R's personality and attitude off of Ninja-Ninja from Afro Samurai, who's voiced by Samuel Jackson. Imagine R sounding like him... If you can. :P ))

• Brohoof 1

Vaas smiled as she spoke of peace, "Finally I don't have to use my blade." Laying his scythe against the tree. "This scythe wasn't always like this. It was once my bow but since the day I had my flashback and my fight with Raze I made this blade. The blade itself is a pony's soul...this soul is special to me...her name is Winter, but you will find many others also sealed inside the scythe. Winter's soul is the purist soul of them all, so i keep her sealed away from the others." Making a tiny snow cloud. "I don't let most ponies touch my scythe because they will feel what I feel...since you seem so nice...I'll allow you to hold it for a moment if you want just grab it when you want." Making a pile of snow as he spoke. "The powers I wield come from the ritual I did to make this scythe. I control all things dark I could disappear right now if I wanted to. I could bring your worst nightmares to life and I could take you to my realm. Also I control all things cold which I just learned from the spirits within me. There is something making my spirits go even crazier than they have ever been." Making a tiny snowman as he spoke.

"Sorry for spacing out earlier I just found this and everything just disappeared, but me and this flower." Handing the flower to White. "Just seems since I gained the power of frost I've been thinking more cooler and keeping more a peaceful attitude, but when my ice cracks all my rage releases. Hopefully this will keep me from losing control of myself but no promises." Smiling at White. "Anything else you want to know?"

( I see what you did there with the hunger games reference, twisted)

Kazas awoke from his dream. He was lying in his tent, wounds healed. He punched the ground hard, reveling in anger. " no mercy... No remorse.... No. Second. Chances."

He found his gear beside him, same as last time. He donned his armor and his sword. His shield however, was left untouched. With searing agony's transformation into a curved blade of which origin that Kazas had no knowledge of, the shield would be highly ineffective to fight with. Kazas would have to learn how to fight with a two handed blade. " grrrrr.... The sword's true form is beautiful, but not what I'm used to... Dammit."

Kazas, with a scowl on his face, exited his tent, fully armored and ready to go, despite just having woke up from a nightmare... A nightmare off which he knew that he had to obey in order to accomplish what must be done. He noticed the other's near the tent. He nodded at them, and noticed a new pony who looked like raze, but with reversed colorization.

" who the fuck are you? Ah, doesn't matter...."

This left the other's jaw dropped, as they never expected this from Kazas, as he was usually friendly. But not now. The griffon changed. He had to and knew he had to to accomplish his tasks. He took a seat on a rock, and began to sharpen his sword with his claws, sparks flying every time. Kazas had a slightly malicious smile as he did so.

The Jester grinned and mouthed I like this guy now, indicating Kazas. White Darkness growled at him and watched Raze stalk off into the forest.

White sent a mental message to a rapidly approaching Raze, telling him to stay silent and hidden, and smiled serenely at Vaas. "No, I'll respect your privacy. I probably don't need to talk to and meet her, especially since she seems to be your special somepony." She leaned back against a tree. "The reason why your spirits are acting fritzy...? White Darkness found out the problem. The city we are assaulting is sitting on an improperly sealed rift to Tartarus- the realms of ancient, evil spirits. Every spirit in the campsite is reacting to it. Especially Kazas. I'd watch your back from here on out."

Wow... watching Winter, she's a butterfly in a nest of hornets- albeit in an entirely different part of the hive. If something happens to the barrier... she's gone.

Let's keep that from happening, shall we?

She sighed, her smile fading slightly. "I heard about your necromantic wish... If you wish, I will teach you it- I am proficient with it to a degree. However, I would like to know why you want to delve into it before I begin."

Vaas eyes lit up as she spoke of necromancy, "You...you know about necromancy?!" Jumping to his hoofs. His body started to crack again releasing hot frost, "How do you know I wanted necromancy?" Starting to shake. "Don't be lying to me right now." His veins turning dark blue. "This must be kept between us...I need necromancy to finally unleash Winter's soul from this prison." Starting to breath heavily. "I spent everyday looking for this forbidden power. There is a reason I don't let most ponies hold my scythe because there is a thin line blocking her from all the other corrupted soul. If that line breaks her soul will join theirs and I won't be able to free her from her prison." Putting his hoof on his head.

Fuck! My body is telling me to unleash the true me and my mind is saying wait. I must show her what's going on inside the scythe!

"White forgive me, but you must see this." Grabbing his scythe he forced it into her hand. "You will feel the burden I carry with me. You will find Winter and the room she sits in waiting for her suffering to end. Now just relax and let the darkness take you." His body started to fade away. "You'll see my soul...don't save me..." He whispered before disappearing.

((OOC: Your entering my realm and you are alone in there you will meet many from my past and you'll the true me later. You make the world I'll play the spirits, winter, and myself. If your alright with that.))

• Brohoof 1

((Hoof, not hand.))

White started to panic as she felt her grip on the world fade away, and then it was... dark. Black.

This world was a dark, hellish wasteland. At first glance, if she hadn't actually been in Tartarus before, that's exactly what she thought that they were. She partially cloaked her mind- making her harder to see from the spirits- she calmly drifted around here, until several spirits- or what they chose to appear as- started to appear. Her vision clouded for a moment in dizziness- and then she shook her head and watched on...

"Agh!"

Shadow Seer suddenly flipped up, sweating. She looked around- and sighed. No longer was she in that hellish prison. Just in her tent. She took a shuddering breath out and slowly laid back down, trying to convince her mind that it was all right. Whatever it had been through, it was out of there now.

She peered her head outside to see Kazas sharpening his blade, White Darkness staring at him, worried, and The Jester smiling and murmuring to himself, cradling a bottle of whiskey. Before she was recognize, she ducked her head back into her tent. She needed sleep... peaceful, resting sleep...

(edited)

Raze quickly tried to run in and see what happened when he was away, but quickly got a small, but rather painful headache.

"Agh.... the hell?" He gripped his head in pain. It felt weird, but he could hear a very faint voice inside his head.

This voice... White? It told him to stay hidden and silent, and to watch them both carefully in the shadows. Then the headache disappeared as quickly as it had came.

"Huh... whatever you say, then..." Raze quietly hid by a tree, keeping a close eye on them both.

For a few minutes, nothing really important happened, just a normal conversation that seemed to be getting nowhere, but Raze couldn't hear a word they were saying. Then, Vaas handed her his scythe and, as if by a signal, her body slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Raze looked in a confused and suspicious manner, thinking this was one of Vaas's tricks. Slowly, he drew his blades out, ready to strike if necessary. But he had to be careful. If Vaas played one of his tricks on him, he was screwed. He looked at White to see if she was okay, and saw that she was still breathing.

Well, they're not dead. So what the hell just happened?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because Vaas is letting White see how twisted and manipulative his mind is. Or should I say the spirits- one could mistake them for daemons as well. Ixkom said to Raze. You know things are messed up bad when a villain lets you see inside of head. Or whatever. At the shock of hearing Ixkom in his head plain on his face, he smiled. Just cause I am linked to her mind, doesn't mean I don't have a separate consciousness. After thinking about it for a moment, he grinned. Ever heard of a TARDIS? No? I would very much like to see one. Especially one belonging to that Doctor fellow. But that's not here. so enough of the mind bending. I assume you wish me to stop talking?

Slowly, but surely, the daemon lord stalked the large pit, glowing slightly green. It was sealed tight- though improperly- and given a thousand years, it would split of its own accord. But of course, he didn't have that sort of time. He stuck his large, daemonic claws in- and quickly brought them out. So that's why the seals worked and worked well. Most daemons can't stand physical pain. Not much can give it to them, either. So, he patiently sat down to wait, awaiting his protegee to assist him in fully breaking the seal.

Edited by Thunder Knight

No, not really, thought Raze with a smirk. I need someone to talk to, escpecially since there's nothing going on... yet.

Still keeping his blades trained on Vaas, Raze tried to ask Ixkom some questions.

First off... who are you really? I've been curious as to what you actually are ever since you hijacked my mind and tried to talk to me the first time with... whatever the hell you demons use to communicate with others... telepathy, or something....

It felt weird talking to a demon in his mind, since Raze had never been subject to surreal situations such as this. He tried to keep thinking of things to say to keep this conversation going, which in this case... was a very hard thing to do. Raze didn't know what demons liked ti talk about, nor did he want to say anything that might get the demon on his bad side, because who knows what he might do to him if he did.

Second: Why did you decide to possess someone like White... why not someone else who was probably asking for it? And third... Raze sighed a bit before asking Ixkom this one final question.

Third... it's about White. What does she really think of me as?