Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mlp: Black Death

Jack Baker

The spirits floated around white checking her out with a wicked smile, "Your still alive aren't you? Maybe we can help you with that problem." The spirits laughing at her.

A voice boomed throughout the darkness, "Leave her alone." Striking at the spirits around white.

The spirits sighed as the stopped moving, "You're lucky that he is watching out for you. We will meet again soon..." They smirked before disappearing into the darkness.

"Welcome to my realm. This is one fucked up nightmare that will never ends. You're just going to have to keep moving everything will want to do you harm here." The voice had a sadness to it.

Eyes followed her everywhere. She could feel the peering eyes watching her every movement just waiting for a chance to strike her down, so she could join them as one of Vaas's spirits. The darkness had a coldness to it, it almost felt like you were in a tundra which was really dark. A dark cloud circled around a building of some sorts.

"Listen to the suffering of the spirits, hear their cries for death. They will never found peace...only suffering and madness." The voice sighed.

Kazas noticed jester looking at him and smiling. He returned the nod to jester along with a smile. He kept on sharpening his sword, and only stopped for a cigerette when needed. He called to jester " hey! You smoke? I've got high quality cigs from the griffon empire!" He noticed the others heading off in the direction. He thought to himself.

' if insanity is causing trouble again... I'll put him down without a second thought. Of course... Vaas is innocent in all of this... It's insanity who I want vengeance upon. Thrice I've saved him... And yet vaas refuses to change... No more second chances. I should've just let him die with his throat slashed like an undignified pig... No matter... As long as vaas is vaas, he is saved. If he turns into insanity again and causes havoc... His skull gets mounted on my belt. No mercy. No remorse. No second chances!'

Kazas stopped sharpening his sword and looked to where the others had gone. He was tempted to go himself, but deicided against it. " not yet... Not yet..." Kazas kept on smoking, and reflected on how he had changed back into his old self for the good of the mission. He still cared about his allies... But still slightly feared that they would see his change as psychotic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright then! First off, I am not a demon or a daemon. I am a spirit of chaos. Yes, I use telepathy. And I can ninja around your mind and blow up your head! No, not really. Second, I am not possessing White of my own free will. I was actually sent by Discord to help someone out, and I went into a nearby rock or stick or whatever. I- and demons and daemons and other chaotic spirits or whatever- can project themselves into inanimate objects, and then switch into bodies or whatever. It's how most spirits end up in swords and weapons and whatever- once we enter something other than a sentient being, we're stuck in it until released. It turned out I got the wrong pony. I was about to go away, but then Discord told me to stay put. So I stayed put. And third, about her feelings? It's not really any of her buisness, but

She actually doesn't want to think about loving you- even though she does- because she doesn't want to daemons to realize that and use it against her. It's happened before- in fact with several leaders of the Daemontouched.

The long tirade is over. Anything left?

The Jester grabbed the cigarette and smiled, lit it on part of his armor, and stuck it in his mouth. "Ya know, Insanity's gotten worse and worse. Wonder if this pit to Tartarus has anything to do with it."

White started extorting an aura of protection around herself, relieving some of the pressure around her. "What happened here, that all the spirits have darkness in them?" White looked around, gliding around next to Vaas, his face sorrowful. She rubbed her forelegs together, trying to remove the chill. It didn't work.

Edited by Thunder Knight

"They have gone mad due to their power or blood lust. Most of the spirits are like that, but a rare few still have complete sanity." Chains wrapped Vaas's hoofs. "I'm trapped in death's realm...these chains keep me from changing back into my normal self before all of this madness started." hanging his head in shame. "The Vaas you see in the other realm is just a puppet that is controlled by me and many other spirits. Their words fill my mind with darkness sometimes I lose control and that's when the chains are a good thing because there is even a darker form then of what you have seen." His body becoming transparent. "There is one weakness that will destroy me...break the scythe and I will lose the will to fight, but there are problems if the scythe was to ever break. I know i would lose the will to live...and the spirits would be free to roam the land causing chaos. This is why I'm the keeper of the dead...I just want to be free once again..." mumbling the last part.

Vaas twitched as the chains sent dark energy through his body, "Fu..." collapsing. "Leave me! Find winter...you must hurry the spirits are growing angry. I can't stop them forever." Starting to breath heavy as the energy pulsated through his body.

" I really don't know jester... I really don't. But the time for forgiveness and second chances are long gone. He has chosen his path of his own volition, his own unbending will. If he is too immature to handle that scythe and the power inside of it, then I'm afraid he will have to be put down. I saved him three times... And yet he still refuses to control those spirits of his... He has nearly slain me, raze, seer, you name it. Our mission would probably be done by now if he was not here... Look. I don't enjoy saying any of this. But one has to realize the nesscisity of realizing the goals of the mission, and not their own selfish ambitions. If he must die, it's by my claws. That is that. I have embraced the old me from the civil war. No longer am I to be merciful. I've made my mistake. And I will atone for and correct that very mistake."

Kazas finally finished sharpening his sword with his claws. He grabbed a fallen leaf near the rock on which he sat, and let it fall unto the blade. The leaf was sliced in half. " hmph... Sharper than ever... Though with the sword's new form... I'll have to fight two handed. You ever just feel disappointed when you learn that your old way of fighting is not going to work? I mean... I sont even know the origin of this kind of sword, let alone am I used to fighting with this kind of blade... Do you know how to fight with this? If so, teach me, if you'd be so kind."

Ooc: ( though Kazas has no idea what it is, I'm picturing it as a nodachi, a larger, two handed version of a katana. Great for multiple opponents, but where a nodachi truly shines is one on one duels. This is me paying homage to Kojiro sasaki XD)

• Brohoof 1

Ooc: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, had work and had to go to bed early and not go online, due to working a late then the next day working an early. -.- Also, any thoughts about what my character Diego can do with this arc? I'm not getting any ideas.

Diego concentrated fully on renewing the protection spells around the camp. The news about the rift had come as a grim shock to him, and he knew that unless the rift could be closed, that all their days were numbered. Not just the company, but every single pony living in Equestria was doomed if the rift was prevented from closing and all the evil contained within spewed out to cover all of Equestria. Those who died would be the lucky ones if that happened... Thinking on this, he worked hard to at least protect those who remained within the camp, although there was nothing he could do for those who were outside it. Diego wanted to go and fight the evil, but at this moment could not think of the best way to do this. It would do no good for another pony to go mad the way that Vaas had done.

White Rose smiled grimly. "You got the right pony for the job. Shadow was right to get me." She backed away slowly as the chains wrapped around him, and then she ran when he told her too.

It took her a while, but she eventually found a bright blue bubble. It was a simple magical barrier that was keeping these spirits out. She quietly warped in to see a pony lying on the ground, looking like she was crying. Then the dizziness from the spell kicked in, and she sat down until the dizziness past, before taking a closer look at the pony.

The Jester grabbed the blade and looked at it closely. He smiled. "If the spirits in here had any more bloodlust..." He performed a few offensive moves with it, putting dents in a tree, then quickly resharpened it and handed it back. "Here ya go... I'll be back in an hour."

"Where are you going?" asked Darkness, looking at him intently.

"Back to base to... grab materials."

"Back to base?"

"It ain't far from here, laddie. Think I'll go ahead and refill my spirits while I'm there as well, eh?"

"Fine. Go ahead. Enjoy."

The Jester stalked out of camp, thinking about how to train Kazas. He hadn't used that type of blade in a while... he wondered if he still had skill with it.

(edited)

Vaas could feel White enter Winter's bubble. That made the spirits gather around the bubble, "She knows to much. She will end us once she leaves. We must kill her!" Banging on the barrier.

The pony inside the barrier looked at White with shock, "How did you get in here? Are you one of them?" Slowly standing up. "What am I saying you must be different if you made your way into here. I'm Winter." Walking up to White. "I was once Vaas's special somepony, but the plague drove us apart now i'm stuck in here and he is a puppet in a game which he can't win. I know he will die before this mission is over. It's not going to be at the hoofs of the necromancer but at the hoofs of Raze or Kazas since they both wanted him dead. My goal right now is to keep him calm. If he reaches a panic he could risk awaken the true face behind all of this darkness, and trust me...many will die at his hoof if he is awoken." Putting her hoof on the barrier wall. "Poor Vaas trapped in this madness no one understands that he is trapped here...except you." Turning to White. "This nightmare will never end and the suffering will continue..." Her aura turning blue as she spoke.

The yelling of Vaas could be heard throughout the realm. The spirits seemed more crazed by the yelling they wanted White's blood to be spilled. They didn't want her to know their plans and secrets. "We will get you White...just you wait." Disappearing from the barrier wall.

Edited by Plague Doctor
  • Brohoof 1

No not really; you've told me enough, thanks Raze said to Ixkom. So that's why she was acting strange... who woulda thought that demons could manipulate your feelings and use them against you...

Suddenly, he heard a screaming noise. Looking up, he could see Vaas was going to a frenzy, shouting with spirits circling around him, yelling that White needed to die.

"Ah, shit." Raze still didn't move, keeping an eye on Vaas. "If this keeps up... we're all in trouble.... again."

Focusing, he tried to talk to Ixkom again through his thoughts.

Hey, Ix, uh, I don't know if you're still there, but there's a bit of an incoming shitstorm that could take a turn for the worse at any minute now. I need you to warn White for me, even though she's probably fine. Tell her that Vaas's power is going off the charts right now, and those spirits are probably going to attack her unless she finishes up whatever she's doing. You got that? I sure hope you did...

Raze then saw Vaas's eyes glowing bright red, the spirits circling around his body even faster now.

Oh yeah, one last thing: make it fast

• Brohoof 1

Ix? That's interesting. Never heard that one before.

White Rose grimanced. "I have a way... to get you out of here. And to prevent these spirits from escaping. But in order to do it, it won't be pretty.

Heylo there, White.

"Hello, Ixkom. You're about to have another friend up there for a bit."

What? You mean your going to take her in you?

"Not for long. Long enough for the Jester to obliterate this artifact into slag, and then to put her into an item of her choice."

Ah. Raze sends his feelings. And warns you to get the heck out of there.

"Duly noted. Tell him I return the greetings."

Ixkom went away, and she looked back at Winter. "You want to get out of here?"

Hello again, Raze. White is going to try to add another spirit into her head for a short period of time. If you could be a dear and get the other members of the team?

The Jester came back, clutching several bags, a whetstone, and a few other weapons. "Alright. This blade you have here is called a nodachi. It's a samuri's sword- the ones that they wear across their back." He drew one. "First off- you do not get close with this blade. Yes, it's fine to do it, but it's not what this blade is designed for. This blade is used to keep enemies at a distance, although it excels in one on one duels.' He picked up a sword in its sheath and put it across his back, and then threw a sheath at Kazas. "Custom made for you. Go ahead and put it in."

Shadow Seer stumbled out of the tent and looked around. "Jester... it is not the best time to do this.

"Why?"

"Because Raze is going to stumble through that bush at any time now."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And I'll bet you a bottle of wine that I'm right."

He cackled. "You're on, lass!"

Raze nodded, but then thought of something. Another spirit? Does that mean I'll be able to hear and speak to it too...? Hmmm... Whatever. Alright Ix, but please... don't call me dear.

He quickly, but quietly, sheathed his blades and tried to sneak behind the tree. Vaas looked too busy to actually pay attention to where RaE was, with his little power tantrum and circling spirits, giving Raze enough time to escape Vaas's line of sight and to quickly run back to the group...

He heard something coming from behind. Turning around, he saw that one of Vaas's spirits, a young pegasus colt was coming after him, and quickly gaining speed. Looks like one of them saw him exit the tree, and decided to come after him.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR INTERFERING WITH THE LIKES OF US!" the spirit shouted towards him. Raze tried to run faster, but no matter how fast he ran, the spirit was always right behind him. Finally, the camp was in sight, but the spirit was only a inch away from reaching him. It gave a wicked smile, then screamed:

"DIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

But Raze quickly saw that he was nearing towards a tree, which gave him an idea. He ran straight towards it, and when he was just about to hit it, quickly rolled off to the side into a nearby bush. The spirit, realizing that he had been tricked and not given enough time to react, screamed as he hit the tree, evaporating into a weird substance.

Raze hopped out of the bush, and got everyone's attention.

"Hey, get the hell over here!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Kazas noded at jester. " thanks for the information. I'll adjust my fighting style accordingly. Here. It isn't much, but take another bag of silver and a pack of cigs. It's the best I can pay you for such a fine weapon sheathe."

Kazas sheathed his weapon, and then saw raze running away from a wild spirit, of whom Kazas instantly knew who that spirit from. " no time to practice jester. We've got business to take care of! At last... I finally get a challenge as the old me.... I can't wait... Heh... This will be a fight for the ages to come!" Kazas engaged his flames, engulfing himself and searing agony in white flame. Kazas's wings expanded with the flame by two spans. He had a twisted, bloodlusting smile on his face, and let out a malevolent laugh. " this is what I live for! And I won't stop until I've had my fill! It's time to repay the dishoner suffered at insanity's hand, as well as bring honor to simorgh, who sacrificed himself so that I myself would hold sway over light, fire, and life! Behold the new pheonix lord!"

With this, Kazas rushed to where vaas was located, along with white. He had waited for this moment for too long, and would not be denied his battle. Two spirits rushed toward Kazas, of which he promptly swung his sword at, dispatching them very easily. " pathetic.,.. If this is all that is to be offered, then this will be a cake walk!"

He kept rushing to where vaas was, and finally made it. He saw vaas and white, with vaas yelling like a madman. " vaas! I've returned from my injuries.... Hahaha.... This time.... It will be diffrent... I have had carnal knowledge of one of the fairest maidens of the griffon empire, my wife.... And I have tasted some of the finest wines too! But none of it....."

Kazas readied his nodachi. " none of it excites my blood more than using my blade! Prepare to meet your end, insanity!"

Ooc ( hey Pripyat, you could come witness the fight, try to stop it, etc.... Though I'm warning you, Kazas is highly volitile and doesn't wish anyone to interfere. He's been waiting for this for too long ;))

Edited by Dirge of souls

Vaas could feel the chains starting to burn, "White! You must return to the other world!" A panic tone in his voice. "Seems Kazas wishes to end this once and for all...so be it!" The realm starting to heat up and the darkness turning into a pulsating chaos.

Winter could feel Vaas losing his cool, "You must stop this fight! He will complete the ritual's full powers!" Running to the barrier's wall putting her hoof against the wall. "Vaas calm down don't unleash him! Everything will be ok just don't unleash him!" Talking in a calming voice.

The spirits swarmed around Vaas, "Unleash him from his slumber. Show them the true face of chaos and death! Unleash him!" Staring down Vaas as the chains burned him.

In the other world he sent spirits to keep Kazas busy. Raising his hoof he put up a black circle under himself and White's body. "Stay away!" Shouting at Kazas. His shouted in rage sending out a ice shield blocking them from the others. His rage was building inside the ice dome, but he didn't harm White.

Inside the realm the chains started to weaken and his voice started to change, "Winter...the rage is building up more then usual." Shaking the chains trying to break free.

"Fight the rage you mustn't free him. He will break this world into two! Kazas is a fool fighting somepony that tried to calm him down in his moment of rage." Thinking for a moment. "I got it! Open a doorway to his home make him face his family and that should bring him back to his old self...if not you could alway make him pick..." Chilles running up her spine as she thought of giving the order to kill somepony.

Diego saw what Kazas was trying to do and in a moment, it came to him in a blinding flash. The fight had to be stopped at all costs; if Kazas did what he wanted to do and destroyed Vaas, then the rift would be torn open and Equestria would be doomed. Diego didn't want to attack either the griffon or the pony; he considered both Kazas and Vaas to be his friends. But if they were to fight each other, then nopony would win in the end as it would destroy everything everypony held dear. Diego galloped to where the others were, muttering under his breath as he prepared to unleash his magic on the fighters.

He skidded to a halt next to them and his horn glowed brightly as the magic shot from its tip and enveloped both Kazas and Vaas. Diego's magic did not contain the intent to kill, merely to prevent the fight and protect both Kazas and Vaas from each other. And, hopefully, to do its bit towards the sealing of the Tartarus rift. Diego had never before performed such magic, but somehow, he knew he could do it. This was all he could do at that point, for the good of every pony.

• Brohoof 1

Kazas gave Diego a cold stare from behind his newly formed barrier. " Diego! What the hell?!? Don't interfere! You realize why I'm doing this right?!? He has almost murdered half of our group for trivial reasons! Don't you see what happens if we let him live?!? If he lives, you, I, raze, white rose.... Everybody will be subjugated under his wrath! And yet you still stop this?!? Thrice I have saved him! Thrice have I put my faith into him, hoping he would change! And yet he still always manages to lose control in a little pity party for himself, with no hopes of ever letting the past go! Those who dwell on their pasts are weak minded individuals who are too afraid to take a step forward! I live with my past, but he lives IN his!!! Why do you think the spirits of that damn scythe are constantly pissed?!? As the guardian of death, he's supposed to help them move on according to where they deserve to be! Not trapped like rats for his usage and selfish gain! When the weak court death, they find it, and he's been courting it for a long time."

With this, Kazas took up arms and started to strike at the barrier with all of his might. " I am the guardian of life, and I am his polar opposite! Everything he stands for, I hate with a burning passion. He tries to take a life when it is undeserving that one must die! It's my task to protect all of you from him! I'm not doing this for my own good, but for the entire world itself! A new guardian of death must be found, and one that will actually do the task of guiding the dead to where they need to be! I do this because I must prevent that which he wished to cause! If he gains necromancy.... We're finished! Not even you can deny that!"

Kazas kept slashing until he finally made a scar big enough to jump through. He took the opening, and jumped through it. He lit a cigarette after he did, and put it in his mouth. " in the end, life light, and fire cannot be friend to death, darkness, and ice! Do not interfere! You are my friend, as well as the best chaos Mage I've ever seen. You're a good pony and your reuniting with your family is long overdue... But this is something I must accomplish! I've chosen my path of my own volition! I will not be stopped! Vaas, for the subjagugation of countless souls... For the attempted murder of raze, seer, white rose, and myself, you must pay!" Kazas readied himself with his nodachi, and the flames grew hotter and brighter than ever before.

" now... You can say you are the victim.... But in the end, you were always the aggressor! I'm sick of it! Now,.,, lets get this over with."

Vaas laughed at Kazas, "Shut the fuck up! You can say I live in the past but you'rethe one that brought your old self back." Putting his hoof on his heart. "Also shut the fuck up about light beating darkness none of that matters here. We are standing near a rift that can be open by our fighting." Starting to breath heavily. "If you want to end this so be it! Your starting something that you won't win." Collapsing in pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter looked at White in terror, "At this rate he is going to use the final part of the ritual." Starting to shake with fear. "If you care for this world and everypony in it you will stop Kazas from his stupid idea of fighting Vaas when his spirits are in a rage like this!" Grabbing onto White.

The realm grew darker and colder as screams of Vaas could be heard throughout the realm. "This rift will be open and this world will burn!" The spirits laughed as they circled around Vaas. "White if your goin to do something it should be soon or this world will see the true face of corruption." The chains almost broken and his face starting to change into a skeleton. His wings starting to burn, "No he is awakening! The other world Vaas is reciving to much rage to control. Somepony needs to calm him down before its to late!" Moving his hoods closer to each other.

White nodded, grabbed Winter, and focused hard, melding consciousness...

Aaand welcome back to reality! Hello White and temporary guest.

Ugh... where am I?

Inside Miss White Rose's mind. Don't worry, You can still talk to Vaas and do everything you could previously do with him. Your presence, however, is here until we move it. I suggest you continue to do that until... you know.

White pounced into the others and stood up properly. "Guys! We gotta get that scythe away from him and melt it down!"

The Jester grinned. "Finally!"

White Darkness cast a spell making him invisible and slowly crept his way, invisible and mentally cloaked, towards the scythe, which was buried in the ground, emitting energy.

The Jester digged into his bag, eventually coming up with four bombs that reminded one of mini nukes. "Alrighty then. Four magma bombs. Will destroy the vast majority of artifacts, and this one isn't even close to being powerful enough to avoid that fate."

Shadow Seer manipulated energy around him, and secretly teleported the now convulsing body of Vaas away, replacing it with an iillusion and puttting a shield between it and Kazas. "Stop it, Kazas! He isn't the problem." She raised a hoof to the scythe, buried in the ground. "That is. I need you to keep his spirits at bay while we wire the items to melt it back into slag!"

(edited)

Vaas panicked as he heard her say, "Melt the scythe." His wings busted into flames, "I shall not let this happen!" Vaas shouted.

Winter saw Vaas's panic, "White don't do it! If you do that you unleash the spirits and kill Vaas's soul!" Starting to panic. She tried to talk to Vaas but he never repelled, "White...he is awakening..." calmly whispering to her. "Get ready for one hell of a fight..." laying down calmly waiting for his return.

"The light has faded and the darkness has rise now get ready for Fiddlesticks!" Vaas chanting as a swarm of crows landed in the near by trees. A black light came from the scythe and Vaas's soul appeared a black gateway opened behind his body. "You missed my warning." Raising his hoof he shattered every form of magic keeping him away. The crows started to enter the gateway, "And so the final step of the ritual has started." His eyes sent a death wish to everypony.

Looking at Seer he flashed in front and put his noose around her pulling her into a dark portal feeling her with dark energy. Tossing her into a near by tree he sent his spirits to attack her he stare at Kazas next, "I will leave you for Fiddlesticks, but you can take this time to say goodbye to your family." Opening a portal behind him and kicking him into the portal sending him to the outside of his home. "Who's next." grinning at Jester. "You want to melt my weapon right? How about I melt you down?" Sending flaming spirits at him. Shooting a small napalm arrow it stuck to his armor setting him ablaze. "Who's left...Raze, White, and the others. I'll just leave you to Fiddlesticks." Checking the progress of the ritual he sent spirits trying to delay them.

"Fiddlesticks the harbinger of doom...White he needed you to stop the fight between him and Kazas. Not say melt the scythe! You just let him fall into darkness! He still could of been saved! Now you have forsaken him! Dammit!" Pounding her hoof on the ground. "Also you have forsaken me..." A golden light coming from inside Winter she walked over to Vaas. "I'm the last piece to releasing Fiddlesticks..." A tear running down her cheek.

((OOC: This sound be fun.))

Edited by Plague Doctor

(edited)

Seer entered a dark realm, with no light, no feeling, and the chill of a thousand years. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, Then she cast a counterspell, blowing away the dark aura. She shot several beams at Vaas, although in his raging state, it did nothing but annoy him.

The Jester grinned as his armor burst into flames, doing absolutely nothing. He was quite thankful that he had installed those rebreathers and the flame retardant paint job or whatever. He was beginning to lose track of his own armor updates. Every single weapon in his suit popped open and began to spin up. "I missed a warning? How about I give you one. I've mowed down daemon lords with my armor, laddie. Don't make me do so with you."

White stopped, confused at Winter's point. Then she got it. Vaas' soul was just one among many. He wasn't in his body. No one was. Then her mind formulated a plan. She leapt up into a tree and perched in its branches, examining the ritual. Then, like a spy sabotaging a computer, she began to silently reverse the ritual- driving the spirit away instead of it. After a while, White Darkness joined in the efforts as well. And slowly but surely, the spirit began returning to sleep...

Communicating her plan to everyone mentally, she took a deep breath and continued. Shadow would conjure a one sided spell- a spell that only let non-evil and non-chaotic spirits through around the scythe. Then, when the spirit was delayed enough for her to take a break, White would conjure a total block around the scythe. Then the Jester would melt it down, the chaotic spirits would be contained in the inner circle, and Vaas would be in the outer. Then It would be a simple task of returning Vaas to his body, master of it once more, and the Chaotic spirits destroyed.

After silently breaking the portal that trapped Kazas and bringing him back, she telepathized that she needed Kazas, the Jester, and Raze to delay as long as possible, and for Deigo to assist with the banishment of 'Fiddlesticks'. She communicated this with everyone, not missing a beat on her spell.

She only hoped she had enough time, enough guile, and enough skill to do this quickly...

((Two outcomes. One: It succeeds and we move on, Vaas actually being Vaas. Two: Vaas is killed and White feels like a murderer. Really, there's only one option, but the other one could add some flavor to the story. Sorry for putting everyone into this mess, by the way. I feel bad now. sad.png ))

Edited by Thunder Knight

(edited)

Vaas could feel the ritual slowing down he turned and commanded the spirits with a iron fist, "Awaken him now! They must feel Fiddlestick's wraith!" Crows swarming around him. He transformed into a giant black mass four eyes stared down at Jester, "Mow this down!" Send killer crows to rip him apart. He seemed as he lost all of his sanity, "I'll be taking my scythe back." Disappearing into the ground and reappearing next to his scythe. Picking it up he buried inside his body and he turned to Winter, "Your not leaving just yet." Wrapping his hand around her slowly adsorbing her.

Winter looked at White, "The harbinger of doom..." Disappearing into the monster.

His eyes fixed onto Diego, "Get away from my gateway!" Firing a ball of dark energy. "No more games! This time it ends here!" Spliting into four monster. The sky grew red with the blood lust of Vaas he could feel the rift opening more as his rage unleashed. "Leave the bird for me. Deal with the others!" Vaas walking out of one of the monsters looking very different.

Half of his face was a skull and the other half seemed as if it was ripped apart. His wings were onyx flames his hoofs were pure bones and his breath became a cloud of the plague. His scythe turned into a jagged bladed gloves. "Light can't be found in some of the darkest places and this is one of those places." A laugh coming from the gateway. "Master Fiddlestick will be here soon." A wicked smile coming across his face.

((OOC: Don't worry about it. I was going to be killed sooner or later. Plus I've been planning something to twist the plot a lot.))

Edited by Plague Doctor

Kazas recovered from being kicked through the portal. " next time.... Put me somewhere that doesn't give me inspiration to fight to the death and rip you apart! And fiddlesticks? That's honestly THE best name he has? That's sad. Very, very sad. You want me a full power? Very well. It's time to Don the mantle of the pheonix lord!"

With this, Kazas stripped off all of his upper armor, save for his nodachi. He then flew as hard and as fast as he could into the sky, enveloped in flames, and eventually disappeared.

After a while, a huge explosion could be seen from on high, the shockwave great enough to blow many of the trees out from the ground. The others saw a giant flaming entity of red, gold, and white flying towards them. It became clear; Kazas had manifested himself in the form of simorgh. He flew down and landed hard, created a shock wave as he landed. When the dust cleared, he was a sight to behold.

A Phoenix that was 30 feet high, with a wingspan of 40 ft., covered in the fires of life, was there, taking the place of Kazas. To make matters worse, he was pissed.

" now....." Kazas said, but two voices were heard. It was clear that simorgh was still with him. " guardian of death... The judgement is upon you. Prepare yourself!"

With this, the pheonix let out a roar, along with holy light. This instantaneously destroyed all evil spirits that was attacking the team.

Ooc: ( this is where my cheap trick that I've had planned for a month comes to fruition)

" vaas... What you don't realize is.... Is that I've had you on a leash the whole time... And you didn't even know it..." With this, the great pheonix's eyes flashed, and vaas fell to the ground, screaming in total agony. " that life energy from me is still mine. And I hold sway over it. It gave you life, but acted as a bomb that when needed, I could activate and put you in the worse pain of your entire life."

Vaas was screaming terribly, and was spazzing terribly on the ground. " I retained control of that energy... And now I'm tearing you from the inside out. Don't worry... I won't slay you..., but this will put you in your place.... NOW! DAEMONTOUCHED! DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE! I HAVE HIM AND HIS SPIRITS, NOW END IT!"

(edited)

"Fuck you bird boy! You control nothing of me! I'm the keeper of my future you will have no control!" His rage finally unleashed destroying everything in the area except the ponies. "Mock Fiddlesticks all you want but he will have your head!" Running up Kazas punching his eye with his taint blade and breathing into the cut giving him the plague. As he fell back to the ground he ran his blade throughout the Kazas's body. He looked up at the bird and smiled, "You just gave me a bigger target." Sending all his spirits and crows after Kazas.

Holding up his hoof a golden spirit walked out of Vaas, "It is time...awaken him Winter." Pointing towards the gateway.

Winter nodded with a sad expression, "This is the day the seed of darkness shall be made..." Walking towards the gateway. Stopping at the gateway she looked towards White, "Ain't no rest for the wicked I guess." Looking down the gateway she could see a giant black figure with glowing red eyes staring at her with greed on his face. Turning to Vaas, "Please don't send me down there."

Vaas turned to Winter, "I guess you can stay. You can watch me rip a hole into this bird." Pointing his blade at the bird. "Oh I forgot to tell you something...I sent a gift to your family." Puffing out clouds of the plague he laughed wickedly at him. "Don't think you can threaten me with something bad happening. I killed Winter because I had, but you still call me a coward so I will be a coward." Laughing insanely he charged up Kazas body striking everything possible.

((OOC: You have no control in this land. Plus I'm striking at the heart cords. I'm truly evil! *Rubs hoofs* also this could my last post for a week taking a trip to Texas. I'll see what i can do.))

Edited by Plague Doctor

The great pheonix.... Kazas, was dumbstruck. The plague had entered the griffon empire... And there was nothing he could do to stop it. The pheonix... With all of his anger... All of his hatred... Flew into the sky, healing all wounds. " VAAS YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! THIS IS WHERE YOU DIE! I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL AND I WILL BASK IN THE ASHES OF YOUR CHARRED CORPSE YOU MONSTER!!! I'LL END YOU... AND EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!!! I'LL SET YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD ABLAZE!!!!!!"

With this, the angry pheonix flew towards vaas, and vaas, being unable to overpower the beast, was smashed when the great pheonix landed on him. The pheonix, with his talons, slashed open vaas's stomach and chest, and began pecking at him, the same as a raven does to a dead corpse.

The great pheonix ripped into vaas's guts, and starting dragging them out and tossing them them away like rag dolls. To make matters worse for vaas, the great bird slashed his throat, and he had started to bleed out.

" I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER YOU UNFORGIVABLE PIECE OF SHIT! THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE! FALLEN NOW IS VAAS REDHOOF THE GREAT! DIE LIKE THE REST AND KNOW THAT EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DONE WAS IN VAIN!!!! WHEN IM THROUGH WITH YOU..., IM GOING TO THE GRIFFON EMPIRE TO SAVE MY FAMILY AND MY VILLAGE!!! YOU FORGET MY POWER! YOU'RE DONE!!!!"

With this, Kazas ripped through vaas's entrails, and set fire to the inside of his body with the holy fire. In case vaas somehow survived the murderous onslaught, the great pheonix slashed both of vaas's eyes deeply, rendering the pony blind. With his insides strewn across the area, and being blinded, there was little hope for him.

Ooc: ( sorry for going god mod on you... But you seriously just fucked over a being with the power of life itself and have possibly doomed kazas's family. If vaas gets back up, it ain't for too long. You better crawl away fast and find a way to put your insides back)

Vaas crawled towards the gateway coughing blood, "Thank you Kazas that's what I wanted...now the ritual is complete. You chains of service is broken Winter you can finally rest in peace." crawling into the gateway a final scream came from Vaas. The sun darken and everything in the forest became quiet. Everything just seemed to stop. 

Winter watched as Vaas disappeared and how the world just seemed to stop, "Peace...no I never wanted that. I just wanted you..." Turning to the bird she glared with anger. Her golden glow started to fade, "You have just awaken something worse than Vaas. Your Griffon Empire wont stand a chance against Fiddlesticks not even you can stop him." A red glow coming from her. "You Fucking asshole!" Rushing Kazas she entered his body ripping his mind apart and slashing his insides. Jumping out of his chest she was covered in blood, "You killed him like a savage monster! You heartless bird! I will show you the same mercy! My wraith is ten times worse than his!" A giant arrow appeared above. "Feel Winter's wraith you heartless son of a bitch!" Launching the arrow into Kazas's heart. Starting to fade away, "My time is up in this world. Heartless savage, your wife must be proud." A light surrounding her as she disappeared into the clouds.

The gateway started to rumble and strange noises came for inside. More crows started to appear in the area, "It's time to suffer awhile." A wicked voice booming from inside the gateway. The gateway turned into a black hole which a giant hand came out from the hole. "Crows it's time to swarm!" The crows started circling around the hole attacking anything that came near. Soon another hand came flying out pulling himself out of the void he stared down at the others. "So your the ones that killed my minion? And you must be the bird that killed him." Pointing to the bloody bird. "Don't worry about your empire...I'll finish it off right now." A huge ball of black fire grew in his hand and point at Kazas. "You should have listen to Vaas when he want to calm you down, but no you forced him to fight." Picking up Kazas he made him look at the ball of fire and then he made him look at the empire. "You let your anger get the best of you!" Slamming him into the ground send flocks of crows to finish him. Recalling the ball of fire he turned to the others, "I'm motherfucking Fiddlesticks! I will kill you all...except Diego...Vaas's wishes, also he sends a messgae to you Diego." Opening his mouth Vaas's bloody soul walked to the edge of Fiddlesticks mouth, "I told you I will always have your back even in death." Laughing as blood poured out of him.

Fiddlesticks closed his mouth and swallowed his soul, "You can leave now or your stay here and die." Putting his giant scythe on Kazas back slicing it open so his birds could feast.

((OOC: Did you forget my foreshadowing of Winter's wraith? You get to meet the legendary Fiddlesticks the harbinger of doom. If you want to know the lore of Fiddlesticks here you go. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champions Everything is the same just I'm using him a little differently.))

( sorry PD. you're not winning this one. This is where your evil stops.)

Kazas, with all of his might, unleashed a mighty explosion of energy, incinerating all of the crows, and blowing fiddlesticks into a tree. Using the power given to him by simorgh, he healed his wounds.... " my mind remains unfractured... My wounds are closed... And my heart is good... You won't lay a hand on my family... The emporer... Or the empire.... The name of vaas... Along with his lover, winter... And the desecrater of death... Fiddlesticks.... They are to be forgotten here and now... Your power... Your pathetic power of hatred... It ends... Once I'm done.... You're dead... And I'll return to my family and alleviate them of your poor excuse of a plague.... Now all that's left... Is you..."

Kazas emerged from the vestige flames of the pheonix, and absorbed them back into his own being. Kazas was reborn anew... His slashed eye healed, all scars faded. " do not forget that the pheonix represents rebirth. I am here... And you are done for you pathetic excuse for a generic evil doer!"

Kazas readied his blade, remembering what jester told him. He burst into flames, and charged the wannabe harbinger. They entered into a sword lock, and Kazas was not backing down...

" I understand now... Vaas is your host... Very well.... Both of you ruthless animals die an unclean death.

Kazas sent fiddlesticks's scythe to the ground, and kicked him in the gut. Kazas, before fiddlesticks could recoil, in one brutal slice, horizontally bisected the mad man. Both halves fell to the ground. Fiddlesticks bargained for his life, but Kazas would have none of it. He beheaded fiddlesticks brutally, and without remorse.

Kazas witnessed two souls exit from the beheaded, one gold, the other red. Kazas knew who they were. The black gates spit out a body, terribly mangled. It was vaas's. Kazas knew what he had to do. He gave pure life energy to the body, somewhat reanimating it. However, without a soul, it was useless. " I know you two star crossed lovers can hear me.... Despite ALL of the lives you have endangered... Despite you possibly killing my family.... You get ONE. MORE. CHANCE. Take your body back, and inhabit it along with winter. That way, you always have your wife. As for the man who made you insane, his skull is my trophy. If that's a problem, I don't care. Well settle it again if we have to... And as for your weapon.... " Kazas picked up the scythe, and burned every spirit in it, sending each to their designated place of eternal salvation, or damnation. " you get to start anew. Remember.... Last fucking chance. Don't mess up.... And I know you both hate me now... But in time, you'll be glad I did this. Now take your body back before I change my mind!"

This was kazas's final words to the two souls. The scythe transformed back to a bow, and no evil energy was left in it. He had helped vaas start anew, If he deicided to still live. His lover and himself would be united in the same body. Where Kazas had shown the ultimate compassion, he hoped this was enough to finally change vaas.

Ooc: ( I did this for two reasons; one, for the good of the RP, and two, so neither of us are offed. Kazas still wants everyone to survive. Use this chance well..., again, sorry for the god mod)