Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Lhancat

(edited)

Hey everyone. I'm bad at introductions, but my name is Lhancat. I was lead to this site by one of the Mods/Admins. Not sure who she goes by here, but I know her as Shining Star. Been a Brony for quite some time, just got done with Season 1 and currently starting Season 2. It's hard to choose a favourite pony, I go in and out of favourites like crazy. But right now out of the Mane 6 I like Pinkie Pie. But Derpy will always be my #1 favourite. <3

I'm an avid merch collector as well. I have a few custom ponies as well as blind bag amd Mc Donald's figures as well as a brushable Rarity. Have said that, it's nice to meet you all!

Edited by Lhancat

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the internets my friend :D

Im sure you will fit right in here amongst us nice ponies and Derpy lovers :D

If you ever have a Questions, or you just wanna talk, shoot me a PM, Id love to help :D

A fine welcome to you, Lhancat! Here you'll have a great time, why? Because everypony here is friendly and nice! In no time you'll surely find a place to fit in and probably you'll also make new friends smile.png.P.S. Since you've started the second season, try to not spoiler while you're here!smile.png .