Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Restless Nights and Nightmares

Sketch Knight

(edited)

A heavy rain pours down outside the knights shelter in Ponyville. Though as his fellow Knights rest, a Lone Knight stands watch at the window watched the night roll past in the heavy rain. His eyes stared into the distance with a painful sorrow as his memories haunt him.

The castle lay in ruin, the shield had fallen, the horde was closing in. and the last effort was made to save as many as possible. The final gate closed and the Last act of the princess' were to be executed. "Princess'!" Sketch called out in a panic call as a large group of 300 ponies were walking through a magical portal. Princess Celestia and Luna were flanking the portal each surrounded by a half circle of Magi to help focus the energy need to make the portal to another realm open. Each would look to Sketch as He rushed to Luna Side as the Magi fainted at their hooves unable to give no more. As Sketch Help those faint into the air he nuzzled Luna lovingly. "Please Princess, Please my love go.... I will stay and I will protect you both as I was meant to d..." Luna hoof pressed to his lips and she shook her head as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I can not follow my love, No matter where You are you are my only Knight, my silver rose..." She gently pulled a silvered rose pendent from under her armor and pulled him into a deep kiss. "But You can live and You can still spread happiness to another heart where I can not..." She grip him in her weakening magic aura, and lifted him into the air.

"Wait What do you can't follow You told me that you would follow..." he was silenced by her kiss a long, deep and passionate kiss that always made his heart flutter and melt to her hooves. But when he was pulled away by her magic he struggled with all his might and though he dangled in front of her He could not overpower his princess and He was tossed through the portal right as the horde swarm entered the room. "LUNNNNAAAA!!!" Sketch screamed as he watch as Celestia Blasted into the horde and screamed back to her sister before being overcome.

"Seal the Portal sister AGH!" Luna Stood in front of the portal as Sketch bounced and skidded onto the wet soaked ground of the new realm. Sketch Recovered quickly and leap into the portal again but slammed against a wall. All he could see was Celestia falling as Luna fought her hardest but a claw speared through her hind leg and she fell back against the portal. and before the portal would close Sketch witness the claws spear through his love body as with her last breath seal through realm forever. The portal vanished and Sketch would slump into the wet grass as the scene replay over and over in his head.

"my love..... My Luna...I have failed you..." he whimpered before letting out a powerful and scream of agony unheard of this realm his mind shattered right before his eyes. Sketch lay crying in the grass. As the Princess Celestia landed nearby with a group of pegasui guard flanking her, Sketch was comatose from his trauma. With The Solar Princess' help our peoples were able to find homes again and none were wiser of the our true home. And for her help the remaining Knights vowed to protect the crown with their very lives. But that night has always haunted this Knight. And as the rain slowly died away and the sun start to rise for a new day the Knight wiped away his tears. Going about his new day, and to fulfill his promise to his love even though he will never feel her love ever again. "I will protect you my love with my every breath, as I am meant to do" he whispered to himself again and prepare a fresh pots of coffee for his waking Knights.

// Dang it I am pumping out the sad stories tonight, all thanks to this wonderful piece of music I found.

Listen to this as you read this story T^T gets me misty eyed T^T Looking for maybe A Luna or a Dreamwalker like Luna maybe even Celestia. Edited by Sketch Knight