Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chugga is a Closet brony?

Zim

Does anyone else think that Chuggaaconroy is a brony. Is there any other documented evidence besides stephenvlogs videos, I would really like to discover how much info we REALLY know about chuggaa being a Closet.

For those who don't know Chuggaaconroy is a LPer on youtube he started LPing Earthbound on March 26, 2008 and just recently finished Pokemon Colosseum.

Also, He may or may not participate in cat jousting.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Chuggachuggaconrey is a brony? I'm learning new things every day!mlp-dwinning.png

Well, Chugga's no longer a closest. We have gained another famous youtuber into the herd.

Now, all we need to do is recruit Toby...

• Brohoof 1

Well ignoring the vlogs done at his house (by the way approval for all the pony merch he had.) I feel he has subtly referenced the show several times in his lps. For example in his Super Paper Mario let's play he was jumping to another building and said hop skip and a jump. He's also said eyup a few times. And in The Runaway Guys, Proton Jon was saying stuff like "I see you're coming out of the pony closet now."

Eh, it would be kind of cool if he was. I thought it was pretty funny when I kept noticing random pony references in TheRunawayGuys videos. As for whether they were intentional or not, I don't know, but it was still pretty funny.

Chuggachuggaconrey is a brony? I'm learning new things every day!img-1349503-1-mlp-dwinning.png

Well, Chugga's no longer a closest. We have gained another famous youtuber into the herd.

Now, all we need to do is recruit Toby...

Toby actually played a few MLP happy wheels maps, and made a remark that he must watch it some time.

A YouTuber / Pro DoA player named Swoozie (1million subs) came out of the stable a few weeks back :3

A YouTuber named Blunty3000(136k subs) is openly a brony, he's even done a few videos on it.

Boxxy, the one and only Infamous Boxxy.. Is a brony, she came out of the stables about a week ago.

Gave Newell (valve CEO) and Seth Green (Actor - Chris from Family Guy) are bronies, there is also speculation that Tom Cruise, Lady GaGa and Deadmau5 are bronies too.

Toby actually played a few MLP happy wheels maps, and made a remark that he must watch it some time.

A YouTuber / Pro DoA player named Swoozie (1million subs) came out of the stable a few weeks back :3

A YouTuber named Blunty3000(136k subs) is openly a brony, he's even done a few videos on it.

Boxxy, the one and only Infamous Boxxy.. Is a brony, she came out of the stables about a week ago.

Gave Newell (valve CEO) and Seth Green (Actor - Chris from Family Guy) are bronies, there is also speculation that Tom Cruise, Lady GaGa and Deadmau5 are bronies too.

Don't forget Notch! Didn't EQD give an articile on his bronydom?

Anyways, i've always prefered Toby and superskarmory over chugga and pewdiepie, but since chugga is a broy, I'll remind myself to watch a video of his sometime.

Don't forget Notch! Didn't EQD give an articile on his bronydom?

Anyways, i've always prefered Toby and superskarmory over chugga and pewdiepie, but since chugga is a broy, I'll remind myself to watch a video of his sometime.

I can't believe I forgot Notch -.-

Robert Pattinson and Bill Cliton are allegedly bronies.

Weird al is a brony, as is the awesome Andrew W.K (both musicians if you didn't know)

John Cena (Wrestler) is a brony.

Paul Stanley (KISS) is thought to be a brony.

(edited)

I can't believe I forgot Notch -.-

Robert Pattinson and Bill Cliton are allegedly bronies.

Weird al is a brony, as is the awesome Andrew W.K (both musicians if you didn't know)

John Cena (Wrestler) is a brony.

Paul Stanley (KISS) is thought to be a brony.

Wait a second, John Cena? How do you know this? I can believe Weird Al and Robert Pattinson being Bronies, maybe even Clinton, but a WWE superstar? Are you sure?

Edited by Sugar Cube

A closet Brony?! Ok, there are two famous people in the Pokemon fandom that have something to do with Bronies!  Chugga is a closet brony, and Marriland hosted Bronyland on his site until the move to Curse. Next it's Super Skarmory or Serribi...

Wait a second, John Cena? How do you know this? I can believe Weird Al and Robert Pattinson being Bronies, maybe even Clinton, but a WWE superstar? Are you sure?

Yeah, he apparently has made several MLP references on "Stage?" (dont watch wrestling), including quoting rarity's "Thats not whining, THIS is whining"

What about Swoozie06? Hes mentioned ponies in his videos severeal times, so I have a feeling that hes also a closet brony hmm

I already said about swoozie, check my above quote :P

In one of his recent videos he says something along the lines of "If im late for work, yo it aint my fault, it was the My Little Pony season finale last night, Bronies stand up!"

• Brohoof 1