Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were Princess of Equestria for a Day...

CaptainCandy

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

I'd transform myself into a male princess..

Don't judge me, guyz.

I'd probably spend my time doing the BRODYQUEST dance happily around all of Equestria while all of my favorite ponies trailed behind me wearing Dipper Hats.. :3

With only 24 hours to work with, I would immediately set forth operation "Portal to Zerobot's Room" so that when I return to Earth there might still be some ponies working hard on that portal to my dimension, to my room. I'd share this portal with bronyhood.

Eventually. Maybe I'd might be just wantin' to chill in Equestria by myself for a bit. Maybe invite Twilight in to our world, show her our science. I imagine it's not too different from pony science but still.

Well if I was female and a princess then, I would probably be nice as long as my pony citizens are nice and gentle to me. But, if they do cross the line with me, I won't be so nice then I will use dark magic.

Twilight_Sparkle,_Princess_Celestia_and_

• Brohoof 1

I would probably do what most others do, water slides  money, all the food one can eat, but i could not forget what tumblr has taught me, and that is the most important part to being a good princess, is to.... become a Princess Molestia 

• Brohoof 1

Well if I was female and a princess then, I would probably be nice as long as my pony citizens are nice and gentle to me. But, if they do cross the line with me, I won't be so nice then I will use dark magic.

I'd just skip straight to the dark magic, personally. They say that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, but what if I'm already corrupt ;)

• Brohoof 1

Well, for one thing I'd rather be a prince... :huh:

Anyway, with my princelyness and ponyness now established, there would be only one thing to do- court Rarity as my princess. :D

I'd transform myself into a male princess..Don't judge me, guyz.I'd probably spend my time doing the BRODYQUEST dance happily around all of Equestria while all of my favorite ponies trailed behind me wearing Dipper Hats.. :3

Pretty sure Feld0's got you beat on that. ;)

I would make just as ugly of a mare as I would a human woman so, I would probably be a prince and with how many mares there are I would probably pull somewhat of a molestia.

Create the CSRD (Canterlot Scientific Research Division), and put Twilight Sparkle as its 2nd in command, myself being the head. I would then begin research immediately into portal technology that can cross dimensions into the other universal planes, in accordance with String Theory.

Turn the moon into a tourist attraction to raise money for the government.

Introduce the hypodermic syringe and the vaccination process.

Introduce a limited amount of man-made military tactics to the Royal Guard.

Get the top Canterlot artist to do a portrait of me, so that my contributions will not be forgotten.

Have Pinkie throw a huge party for me before I fade away back to wherever it was before I ascended, hoping my research division will succeed at some point in the near future.

I wouldn't change anything.  Equestria is pretty much a utopia as it stands. 

About the only thing I would do of import is make a decree that I get to stay -- beyond that I would fly and learn some magic.

I would probably end up breaking everything. Literally. And I'd ask them not to ask where Celestia and Luna went. If they did try to, or asked "Why?" to my request, I'd turn them into tunas for the day.