Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Wild Sneasel Appeared!

ShinySneasel

Spr_3e_215_s.gif

The wild Sneasel used Introduction! It's super effective!

Greetings everypony! The name is ShinySneasel, and I shall be joining you all today. I am a 24 year old Korean-American living in Northern Virginia, part time college student studying criminology, and a full time technical analyst and supervisor of an Internet-monitoring company. My interests include cooking, gaming, graphics design, music, and wilderness exploration. As my name suggests, I am a big fan of Pokemon, and have been since 1998. As for My Little Pony, I first caught wind of Friendship Is Magic on 4chan back before it exploded as an internet subculture, and have been following the fandom ever since. My favorite pony is Rarity.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. biggrin.png

The wild Sneasel fled!

• Brohoof 4

*A wild Sneasel appeared*

*Go Rainbow Dash!*

Welcome to the forums! It's good to see a new fairly 'veteran' brony joining the forums, I kinda like that.

My name is DylanKLJ. I also use the alias Sonic Death and UndeadTears. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome to the forum, Sneasel :D

We have a lot in common!

I love the wild and I'm a huge gamer. I love the first generation of Pokémon and i'm so going to buy the upcoming one. Its a shame i never got the other Pokémon games, but better now than never, right?

I would have a really smart and pokemon-ish welcoming, but I'm too lazy to think of one. Therefore, welcome to the forums. :)

I can safely say that we're many here... x) If not Pokemon but Nintendo in general.

Anyway, welcome to MLP Forums, ShinySneasel! :) I usually go by the name Jonke but you can call me whatever. (Fads are fun)

There's always stuff to do here. Enough pony discussion? Head over to media/general, if you feel like taking a pause from serious discussion, join our silliness in the lounge. ^^

If you've any questions, feel free to ask. I'm quite sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Seriously, first it's the Eeveeution fad, then everyone is wearing Pokémon avatars. I'm a huge fan of Pokémon so...

Anyway, welcome to the friendliest forum on the internet. I hope you have a blast here, and if you want to chat about Pokémon, our local biggest Pokémon fan, N-Harmonia, would be happy to chat.

*Bayleef uses Bind*

Now you will be here forever 'n ever 'n ever...or atleast 2 turns :X

Welcome to the MLP forums, hope you enjoy your stay :)

Pokémon + MLP = Awesome~~

Haha, at this point I am not sure if I joined an MLP forum or a Pokemon forum. img-1355260-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

Thank you again for the welcomes!

Haha, you're welcome. ^^ Trust me, not everyone is interested in pokémon. I assume many replied due to your interests. :)

@@Vaporeon

Lies... i didn't do a thing. :x

• Brohoof 1